EXPECTATIONS

Δύναμις

EXPECTATIONS

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Oct 2015 16:04

:greetings-waveyellow:

we all have expectations even if we say (and truly believe) that we don't have any. I don't have any expectations because I know how this world works and that expectations can only harm me more than the worst possible scenario. I am also aware that I also have some latent expectations mostly covered as hopes and therefore not easy to identify as expectations at first sight. As soon as I can sort them out for myself, they are gone forever and can't trigger me = cause negative emotions in me anymore. Some of you may have come to that point as well and are able to cope with expectations, but the majority of our members and readers unfortunately can't!

Have a closer look at it and you'll realize that the whole human life is based on expectations. Some of them get fulfilled along the way, most of them not. Every disappointment, every distress is the result of some non fulfilled expectation! Have you ever thought of that in this way?

Expectations befall us every day from many different sources i.e. radio, world wide web, television, newspapers, friends, family, state, government etc. Each one of them has expectations on us and they teach us to have expectations on ourselves and on others as well. It's a vicious circle, no way out unless you recognize the problem. Once you recognize the problem, you'll be face to face with your ego(ism). You'll consider yourself a loser if you give in and don't bother doing what your expectation dictates you to do. This is where most of the people stop thinking about expectations and the damage they do. They don't want to be considered losers by giving in to the ratio. It is much easier to keep doing what others expect them to do instead to fight for their right to be "themselves" = no expectations attached.
The ones that did overcome their ego(ism) are very rare and probably not readers of our forum :happy-smileyflower: (sorry guys, just a truth).

One more thing to the ones that expect the savior and especially the ones that they think/believe that they don't expect the savior. Savior means in this case every person that is able to free you from illnesses or other nasty situations. Your expectations will NOT get fulfilled and they'll keep torturing you for the rest of your human life and maybe even longer than that. Claiming that you don't expect anyone to save you and put all your hope in some "spiritual leader" or even in us, you contradict yourself and expect the utmost possible, therefore a miracle. Miracles may be possible, but never ever in a light way. All miracles are dark rubbish and they could only happen because the darks broke every rule to make them happen. It is not "cool" but stupid and illegal to misuse powers. So, everyone looking for a miracle should go and find him-/herself an "ascended master" or some other dark and make deals to have the miracle done on him/her.

If you want to go the light way/our way, you'll have to be patient, get rid of burdening expectations and be prepared for hard work. It's a long way to go, but we can make it :wink:
alc

Re: EXPECTATIONS

Unread postby alc » 22 Oct 2015 20:42

Thank you Alexandra
:romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 23 Oct 2015 05:02

:greetings-waveyellow:

You are right, damn expectations! haha
But I think the hope or the expecting that something will change in the future, is what makes us keep going each day in this dark dark place (ok, maybe is just we trying to survive).. althought im more or less getting used to the idea that it may not happen in this lifetime, (and thats ok too.. I guess :roll: )
I think that it is impossible not to picture some kind of future scenarios.. but, yeah, maybe its ok, if we have some sort of control of these expectations and dont let them win over us, triggering us and affecting us.. and as you said, it is more hard than it seems..

Little question.. So, the expectation itself (the scenario created in our mind, this future concept ) It is not influence? I mean, im not talking about the triggers we get with them, or anything.. im talking about the scenarios itself.. can this be influence too? like I wrote in a previous post, can they recreate little scenarios in our mind too? or this is all us?

:confusion-questionmarks: I hope it makes some kind of sense what Im asking..

:lol: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Oct 2015 12:28

@alc
most welcome

@juu
LeeDee said quite a few times that we shouldn't generalize and she is quite right with that. Whatever we write here shows only the most important aspect in our own eyes of course. The main aspect of expectations is that they put pressure on us without that we even notice it most of the times and we need to get rid of this. I tried to find some positive aspects of expectations to be able to answer your question. Well, I couldn't :happy-smileyflower:. Why I couldn't is probably connected to my own understanding of words and language in general. Words are never enough to describe feelings. I used to think that language is the best way to express yourself, but in the meanwhile I believe that language is just a mean to cover some sort of lost communication.

Let's take the word expectation as such: it means that you/one expect/s something to happen. There is no guarantee that the expectation will be fulfilled by anyone or anything. An expectation is only one possibility of what may happen and the personal point of view determines/limits the expectation. The expectation is not free to develop and adjust itself according to changed circumstances or whatsoever. It is determined and not open for changes. A fractal world is subject to permanent changes. Expectations belong to this fractal world and they underlie the same rules. By limiting/determine an expectation (consciously or unconsciously) you predestine the disappointment.

As for your question "So, the expectation itself (the scenario created in our mind, this future concept ) It is not influence?" I would say that it depends how you define "expectation itself". I suppose you mean the target and not the expectation. Our imagination of the target maybe influenced, sure. We can't exclude influence totally as there is nothing 100% sure despite how careful and systematic you determine your targets.
The scenario in our mind is determined by our own personality as well, so it is quite possible that it is influenced at some point.

Regarding our future, I would say the target is the change we try to achieve and expectation is what we think that the future has to be like. It is impossible to predict the future, because it is impossible to predict all factors that may cause a change/development in the plans. The plans made by our other parts in other realms get changed every time Frank finds something new that needs to be removed. Those plans define the rules for the future of this creation taking into consideration fractal changes and they are totally neutral and objective (supervised by different entities/groups to ensure correctness). The pic in our minds can never ever coincide with the plans. This is why every expectation will turn to disappointment or to some very pleasant surprise :wink:. We don't know what is coming and it is better not to know it, because of our restricted minds.

Btw., your sentence "althought im more or less getting used to the idea that it may not happen in this lifetime, (and thats ok too.. I guess :roll: )" shows already an expectation. You expect that things won't happen, the way you expected them to happen :laughing-rolling:. It is a vicious circle as you see, but this one has at least some positive aspect (no expectations = no disappointment) although it also shows some frustration since you expected something to happen, which is probably not going to happen. I think, this one is a very good example and it covers many areas of our 3d life. It shows clearly that prediction of the future is absolutely impossible. The few fortunetellers, that claim to be 100% right with their predictions, ignore the fact that their predictions are only suitable for OIC timelines, not for the "real" world.

The best possible strategy in my opinion is to let things flow, be prepared for every eventuality and enjoy without fear and insecurity. Both of them are an illusion. The same applies to "freedom and security" as well. In this world, the way it works at the moment, there is no freedom or security possible, unless you are a dark bastard and walk over dead bodies to achieve power. Do the best you can, help wherever you can and let your higher parts do their work in order to change things for everyone.

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Oct 2015 14:54

Δύναμις wrote:It is impossible to predict the future, because it is impossible to predict all factors that may cause a change/development in the plans.

That's not exactly right...

I can for sure predict the future of the darks in 3d.... There is no future... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 24 Feb 2016 06:35

Frank wrote:
I can for sure predict the future of the darks in 3d.... There is no future... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
:text-+1:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”