Illnesses in 3D

Δύναμις

Re: Illnesses in 3D

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Aug 2015 19:09

astrochimp wrote:Summer,
Mathematically speaking, your doses are as follows

Right, mathematically speaking, but this doesn't apply here. Each person needs to be checked individually. There is no formula for it. It takes some time to do it and since Frank is more than busy (24/7 is not enough to describe how hard the job is, besides 3d work to survive) I decided to ask for a compensation of 10 € per person in case someone wants to know, what and how much vitamins he/she needs daily. These numbers you'll get may differ a lot from what is considered "recommended daily allowance". Remember, everything happens at your OWN RISK!

How it works:
Your 3d body will be scanned in order to find out what you need. No worries, you can keep your clothes on :text-lol:
After this part is done, Frank will check on the amount of every vitamin and mineral you need and we'll send you the results.

The following image should make clear why we need those specific vitamins and minerals besides the common knowledge about nutritional supplements.
The full pic is supposed to show a part of our body. The white part is the intact part, the colored parts are the "openings" for dark/negative effects. The different colors stand for different vitamins/minerals needed. By taking specific vitamins/minerals we close those holes and this prevents further damages. In fact, in our opinion, vitamins and minerals don't help build up something but prevent from the through dark manipulations scheduled damage. It is very important to understand this point. We need to prevent further damage before we are able to build up.

:romance-grouphug:
Attachments
Vit.jpg
(32.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet
alc

Unread postby alc » 25 Aug 2015 07:56

Δύναμις wrote:
How it works:
Your 3d body will be scanned in order to find out what you need. No worries, you can keep your clothes on :text-lol:
After this part is done, Frank will check on the amount every vitamin and mineral you need and we'll send it to you.

Hi
please put me on the list so when Frank has really nothing to do and is bored it is good oportunity to scan
:)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Aug 2015 09:33

alc wrote:please put me on the list so when Frank has really nothing to do and is bored it is good oportunity to scan

Done!
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 15 Nov 2015 20:32

Hello im the hague just a peruvian living un Spain, pleaae to meet you. The best way I found to take a bioavaible vit C potasiun and many B vit iron too, is UMEBOSHI Japanese apricots with sisho leaves food of Samurays.Other good intake is liquid ionic minerals they are very very small so very bioavaible. And one wonderfull think for detoxfy our 3d body is MMS (sodium clohorite) of JIM HUMBLE. GOOGLE IT Big-farma don't like it at all. I think we need to be as healthy as posible un this war-times. I can recommend all this thinks because I tried IT myself. Wish you lot of love or energy, as you like. Bay
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 15 Nov 2015 20:43

Sorry I forgot to tell you that MMS of Jim HUMBLE kill all bad bacterias and viruses, also clean your body all heavy metales. And come on let send satoshis as muchos as posible to PRESBEIA just clik, clik, and keep on cliking.bay bay :romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 29 Dec 2015 01:44

I know its common knowledge but because i have not seen in the forum yet, let me share that Fluoride is very bad for you.

I dont have a Protoi type of answer,but i know since long time that Fluroide is bad,very bad.
Its bad because it blocks brain function.

If you see it dont consume it,its almost in everything aleady in small quantities because almost everything contain water and there is very few way to take it out because naturally it never goes out from the body.

So if you see fluoride in mineral water choose another one which hoepfully dont have any.

+info:

1. Every substance has the potential to be toxic. Even nutrients like calcium and Iron.

So anyone who argues that Fluoride is safe is simply ignorant.

2. There are two key factors that determine the toxicity of a substance, dose and bioavailability.

The dose of fluoride administered through food and water is not known. There is no way to control it.

There are many factors that affect the biovailability or how much Fluoride we can absorb.
We absorb six times more aluminium in the presence of fluoride. The complex formed by aluminium and fluorine
is an effective mimic for phosphorus. This interferes with the metabolism of the main energy producing system in the body ATP.

It also increases levels of Aluminium in the blood and other tissues.

3. There is no evidence of any benefit of fluorine ingestion after the age of ten.
4. There is ample evidence that fluorine lowers IQ and disrupts the endocrine system and thus interferes with hormone levels.
Last edited by Pegazus on 05 Apr 2016 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 05 Mar 2016 17:49

Δύναμις wrote:
alc wrote:please put me on the list so when Frank has really nothing to do and is bored it is good oportunity to scan

Done!

Is this service still available?
If so, please add me to the list
Thank you :happy-smileyflower:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 10 Mar 2016 20:13

What's the nature of "seasonal allergies"? I've noticed my allergy symptoms show up during very *interesting* times. It usually happens when lots of things are changing around me.

Or I could be reading too much into it. :lol:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Mar 2016 20:19

astrochimp wrote:What's the nature of "seasonal allergies"? I've noticed my allergy symptoms show up during very *interesting* times. It usually happens when lots of things are changing around me.

Allergy = auto immune imbalance...

And auto immune imbalance is the main reason for "only" 13% of all illnesses for 3D avatar...

Can have hundreds of reasons, including energetic things like attack and emotional topics...

So an almost impossible question, if you want an answer < 100 pages... :laughing-rolling:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 10 Mar 2016 20:22

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:What's the nature of "seasonal allergies"? I've noticed my allergy symptoms show up during very *interesting* times. It usually happens when lots of things are changing around me.

Allergy = auto immune imbalance...

And auto immune imbalance is the main reason for "only" 13% of all illnesses for 3D avatar...

Can have hundreds of reasons, including energetic things like attack and emotional topics...

So an almost impossible question, if you want an answer < 100 pages... :laughing-rolling:

Thank you :text-+1:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 10 Mar 2016 23:19

astrochimp wrote: I've noticed my allergy symptoms show up during very *interesting* times.

Another reason is a blockage in the liver. It is the same process named gallbladder stones but in the liver. This stones are made of : cellular components, drugs,
alcohol residues, nicotine, fats, food preservatives, bacteria, parasites, fungi, virus and any harmful substances. Also anger, stress and fears. When one get rid of this stones the physical and emotional health increase 75% at least.
To clean the liver is only necessary : 130 ml. virgin olive oil, 180 ml. lemon juice, 5 capsules of malic acid daily, 40 gm. magnesium salts and finally braveness.

The process have not pain neither danger.

:romance-caress:

P.D. I do it twice a year. That's why I recommended it. Try to find out how to do it and good luck.
marie

Unread postby marie » 11 Mar 2016 01:05

Milk thistle extract is also amazing for the liver. It was a miracle when I was pregnant and had back pain right behind my liver and an itchy rash right in front of my liver. These days I take it whenever I feel a serious cold starting.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 16 Mar 2016 11:47

marie wrote:Milk thistle extract is also amazing for the liver. It was a miracle when I was pregnant and had back pain right behind my liver and an itchy rash right in front of my liver. These days I take it whenever I feel a serious cold starting.

milk thistle better or vitamin b better?
marie

Unread postby marie » 16 Mar 2016 15:18

Rosebelle wrote:

I don't take Vitamin B, so I don't know. The nice thing about milk thistle is that you don't have to take it everyday, just when you need to detox.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Mar 2016 18:19

Rosebelle wrote:
marie wrote:Milk thistle extract is also amazing for the liver. It was a miracle when I was pregnant and had back pain right behind my liver and an itchy rash right in front of my liver. These days I take it whenever I feel a serious cold starting.

Milk thistle is good for liver, but just good and does some support ... but don't expect any wonders from it ... when livers are in a real mess no milk thistle will work. Also doesn't work as fast as you think reagarding detox - to take it for few days and everything is ok. If you need any legitimate result from detox, you need to take it for few months, every day (as everything else).

Vitamin b? Directly for liver no, but have many other good features - metabolism of nutrients, nerve system, immune system ... and looking from that perspective, definetelly indirectly good for liver.
Rose, you are asian and familira with chinese medicine also, you know those little brown balls ... find the one for "liver", use it regularly for 3 months and that will work 100 times better than milk thistle ... or some homeopathic medicine - for me only that works to some extent. You are stressed (and me, and all of us) of all the attacts, disturbance, pain ... all that causes severe stress in the body, confusess endocrine glands, hormones stc., all that in the end affects also liver ... thatt's why we have problems with liver (ok, if we take into consideration we do not abuse drug, alchocol, very bad food etc.) ... When situation gets better, liver will heal themselves very fast.
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 16 Mar 2016 20:16

OJIBWA herbal tea, named also ESSIAC tea.
Traditional medicine of the OJIBWA indigenous tribe from North America.
Powerful herbal tisane.
Prost !!!

LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 16 Mar 2016 21:10

I need to add one more thing. If one is severely toxic, he would have to be extremely carefull with detoxifying as he can do more damage than good to many organs. Detox can actually allowed only if whole r enal system is in good condition. Also, many times when a person faces problem s with liver, the main problem is really his kidney. Etc.
ESSIAC tea is also not something to be taken so easily, especially not for people with any sort of kindney issues.
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 16 Mar 2016 22:13

LeeDee wrote:ESSIAC tea is also not something to be taken so easily, especially not for people with any sort of kindney issues.

Yes LeeDee, you right, there are always risk in a risky planet, I hope everybody take its owns responsibility to know what to take and not to.......All we can do is to give hints.

The dose make the poison. Most of the problems are because The Herxheimer syndrome, nothing really dangerous but very unpleasant.
For kidneys issues CHANCA PIEDRA EXTRACT a peruvian traditional medicine, unbeatable. EPSON salts also cleans kidneys.

Good luck.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Mar 2016 09:47

Frank wrote:
iaqua wrote:For vitamin C i take it in form of mineral ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, which is more alkaline and not problematic for gastro tract.

I checked this too earlier. It has good effects, but NO blocking effects! That's a pity, because the acid is a real topic....

you mean vitamin c in the form of sodium ascorbate dont have blocking effects?
does vitamin c in the form of calcium ascorbate have blocking effects?
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 21 Mar 2016 10:40

Rosebelle wrote:
Frank wrote:
iaqua wrote:For vitamin C i take it in form of mineral ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, which is more alkaline and not problematic for gastro tract.

I checked this too earlier. It has good effects, but NO blocking effects! That's a pity, because the acid is a real topic....

you mean vitamin c in the form of sodium ascorbate dont have blocking effects?
does vitamin c in the form of calcium ascorbate have blocking effects?

Good for "healt", but no, no blocking effect as it's not "acidic" ...

Return to “Understand your own situation!”