Illnesses in 3D

Rosebelle

Re: Illnesses in 3D

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Mar 2016 12:57

:handgestures-thumbup:
switched to non acidic vitamin c quite many years ago because some have gastric
and non acid version of vitamin c is actually more expensive than acid version of vitamin c

and about frank said b complex is shit
interesting is because we have multiple b vitamin added to bread here because it is supposed to be good

even some people feel more energized after taking vitamin b for example vitamin b2
is it placebo effect? or it energize people but do shit to people at same time?
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 21 Mar 2016 13:41

Rosebelle wrote::handgestures-thumbup:
switched to non acidic vitamin c quite many years ago because some have gastric
and non acid version of vitamin c is actually more expensive than acid version of vitamin c

and about frank said b complex is shit
interesting is because we have multiple b vitamin added to bread here because it is supposed to be good

even some people feel more energized after taking vitamin b for example vitamin b2
is it placebo effect? or it energize people but do shit to people at same time?

I understood Frank a bit diferrently. It's not the problem in one B-complex pill (which yes, every producer mix in various ratios of vitamins B - in most cases they overreact, on the other hand absorbtion is extremelly low)), but the problem arises if you would like to consume suggested amount of B6 (this is the only vit.B that Frank highlighted as relevant for defence mechanism) with B-complex pill. If so, you would overdose yourself with one or some other B vitamin.

Regarding bread ... I would not worry about B vitamins, maybe there is some in, but definetelly not in large amount, also, with backing, heating most of it gets lost anyway. As for energy reason ... they say it gives you energy, but I personally never felt it.. maybe if you really lack the vitamin and for a long time and then added you'll feel the diffrence as it effects metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, proteins ...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Aug 2016 15:56

How bad is a genetically modded food?
Is it something that one should evade at all costs?Do you evade them?Is it possible to evade?
Hungary is a gmo free country in terms of growing but i can easily find gmo stuff in stores if i want.
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 01 Aug 2016 23:19

Pegazus wrote:Is it something that one should evade at all costs?Do you evade them?Is it possible to evade?

Of course we have to evade that Frankestien food, our bodies don't recognize them, also it is food make from darks so we don't know what other shit they can put in there. At this moments there are many farmers that try to do as much as natural food as possible, so there are small groceries that sell "ecological" food. Just try to find a truly shop. And there are not really very much more expensive, your health deserve the best. Good appetite.

:greetings-wavingyellow:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 02 Aug 2016 17:54

the hague wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Is it something that one should evade at all costs?Do you evade them?Is it possible to evade?

Of course we have to evade that Frankestien food, our bodies don't recognize them, also it is food make from darks so we don't know what other shit they can put in there. At this moments there are many farmers that try to do as much as natural food as possible, so there are small groceries that sell "ecological" food. Just try to find a truly shop. And there are not really very much more expensive, your health deserve the best. Good appetite.

:greetings-wavingyellow:

:text-thankyoublue:
Yeah i know its not good and its better if i eat natural food even though its hard to fully eliminate.But i hope it can't make big damages that can't be repaired by the body....basically the frightening part for me was always the they dont know how it effects us part that an asian geneticist said at an interview years ago.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 08 Feb 2017 22:38

How about things like the Dandelion plant?
In the spring it grows everywhere and the flower, leaves and roots can be used.
Apparently it has 9% of dietary fiber,
19% of vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine),
20% of Riboflavin,
58% of vitamin C,
338% of vitamin A,
649% of vitamin K,
39% of iron and
19% of calcium.
I just started eating the flowers a couple of years ago when it starts growing in the spring and I know they can be used to make a tea as well.
Plantain is another plant that I used once when I had shingles on my back. Even though my doctor told me not to put anything on it. It alleviated the irritated/sore, itchy skin immensely.
My point is that these plants and others like them grow wild, they grow everywhere and it doesn't cost you anything. Of course one needs be aware of where you pick them..avoiding those places that have been sprayed with noxious chemicals/pesticides.
On a side note I am curious about Vitamin K...does it have blocking effects?
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 03 Apr 2017 06:47

How about Borax/Boron/sodium carbonate?

Return to “Understand your own situation!”