Illnesses in 3D

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Illnesses in 3D

Unread postby Frank » 07 Aug 2015 10:01

jonas wrote:Hi Frank,

Very interesting thread. Any idea about sulfur / sulphur? Whether that is good? 0%

:happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Aug 2015 10:10

Pegazus wrote:Well one question still remains this way.
Can there be any better level of improvement and protection be in sight by taking vit c in a more bioavailable fashion?

Meaning that taking it from a less natural source(pill form) means that its absorbtion rate would be lower and they would lack the helpful additional materials that helps the absorbtion rate.
Meaning most of the useful material(code) would never reach its intended place and simply exits by natural means(urine).

Or it doesnt matter if only the 50% of the material(vit c) is utilized it will still build up slowly to be a good protection?Hm...i like this topic.

Take your calculator and look how much fruit you will need to get the needed daily dose. And you need to eat it all day long...Every day...
And esp. vitamin C gets out of the body anyway. It's the function. I read it somewhere (in german) after it's used it should leave the body.

making an average of all fruits, and counting the vitamins and minerals of the list out, they are at 7%. Counting the list in, they are at 17%
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Aug 2015 10:21

alc wrote:Frank when u wrote % (colour blue) about sunflower oil did u mean coldpressed or refined sunflower oil because for example rafined make me itching and colpressed body says thanx.

Doesn't matter. Both same.
More interesting is the reason for your reaction. It's shit in quantum layer. I will develop the needed techs and remove it...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 07 Aug 2015 18:18

Looks like vitamin C is the big one one the list. I'm looking to get started on a simple daily regimen of vitamin C and a few others. I've gone through my vitamin drawer and found that all of my vitamins are from synthetic sources. To that end, should I finish the vitamins I do have in synthetic form or should I get new ones from natural sources? My gut tells me to throw away the old ones... :scared-shocked:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Aug 2015 18:22

astrochimp wrote:Looks like vitamin C is the big one one the list. I'm looking to get started on a simple daily regimen of vitamin C and a few others. I've gone through my vitamin drawer and found that all of my vitamins are from synthetic sources. To that end, should I finish the vitamins I do have in synthetic form or should I get new ones from natural sources? My gut tells me to throw away the old ones... :scared-shocked:

I can not decide for you, but most of mine are synthetic... I see for me no need to force natural ones.
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 08 Aug 2015 07:46

Frank what about iodine? Apparently many are deficient but so hard or even impossible (here by us) to measure ones iodine level in regular medical laboratories. We do not produce it, we need it from outside. Thyroid gland needs it to produce hormones and best sources of it are some algae, Kelp for instance.

For vitamin C i take it in form of mineral ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, which is more alkaline and not problematic for gastro tract.

Since i mentioned alkaline ingredient i have to ask opinion on ph balanced diet. Its said that ph balanced organism is an environment not good for viruses, bacteria etc. But as we are mostly eating acidic stuff (acidic and alkaline food lists can be found all over internet) and therefore are not in ph balance thats why health problems are quite normal experience for the majority.
In this context infos about sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) becomes interesting as well..

Hope i stayed within the subject.. Quite large area this subject covers unfortunately.

Thankyou!
:happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Aug 2015 10:33

iaqua wrote:Frank what about iodine? Apparently many are deficient but so hard or even impossible (here by us) to measure ones iodine level in regular medical laboratories. We do not produce it, we need it from outside. Thyroid gland needs it to produce hormones and best sources of it are some algae, Kelp for instance.

We take this indeed additional in low dose. but this has no blocking effects.

iaqua wrote:For vitamin C i take it in form of mineral ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, which is more alkaline and not problematic for gastro tract.

I checked this too earlier. It has good effects, but NO blocking effects! That's a pity, because the acid is a real topic....

iaqua wrote:Since i mentioned alkaline ingredient i have to ask opinion on ph balanced diet. Its said that ph balanced organism is an environment not good for viruses, bacteria etc. But as we are mostly eating acidic stuff (acidic and alkaline food lists can be found all over internet) and therefore are not in ph balance thats why health problems are quite normal experience for the majority.
In this context infos about sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) becomes interesting as well..

I take sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) now for many years, and it's a problem with the vitamin C. We now use it in external application. For example taking a bath with 50-100g sodium bicarbonate in the water. And I filled an old soap dispenser with a saturated solution of sodium bicarbonate in water and put it a few times per day on arms and legs... We will see in a few weeks how good it will work out...

sodium bicarbonate belongs with 9% effect to the above list, but as all in the list together does already the full blocking job, I left it out cause of the problems it has with the vitamins.

If you are on the full protection level with vitamin C (which needs about 3-4 weeks), the protection works about 2 days with full 43% effect without taking vitamin C. So when you are on level, it should be no problem to make some vitamin C break for a few hours to give the body an alkaline shot if you need...
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 09 Aug 2015 03:47

LeeDee wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: ... there were times this topis would be the one I could really express myself as I was "dealing" with food and vitamin/mineral supplements intensly for some 15 years now ... and I came to very similar findings that Frank (and also Dee) did, tried everything personally and of the above written the most "good" did me vitamin C (which I tried last in a chain, of course :think: ), at least 2gr per day (better 3) and heavy amounts of all B vitamins. Sun I love, so not many vit. D needed. Did fine for some time, but, I'll add this here (not to confront Frank or anyone), my body got intoxicated, very much as none of my drainage system and organs related to it (such as liver, spleen, kidneys, adrenal glands etc.) do not work well, also vitamin C led me to gastritis. So ... I had to stop take all the supplements and also much of the food ... everything works on me as toxin, even water ... and this is something I do not understand about myself - as I'm not supposed to be in OIC, but everything OIC related hurts me ??!! Ok, another, probably "individual" problem, sorry ...
Right, I just wanted to say, that there are not vitamins/minerals themselves that can cause you problems (if any, hope not), but everything else that is related to them or other stuff that is added to make "a pill". Liquid form is much better solution. Also, if some of you have this sort of problem - poorly functioning lymphatic and lymphoedematous - I did find some supplements on net and combining it with heavy resistance workout (I had to do it every day), my lymph finally started to move and my legs and ankles have their original shape for the first time after some 3 years or so. And feel much better and lighter. So ... toxins, my no.1 problem ... I don't know, just talking to myself as I'm not sure what and why I'm so filled up with all that poison ... maybe part of it also the side effect of "upper" cleaning as I (my body) do have some strange and very direct responses to what is happening up there ...
Also, some people have quite serious problems with parasites and if so you should get rid of them first, before try do anything with supplements as it will be of no use. They affect absorbtion and mostly immune system. Etc.

This post of course didn't come out as I wanted to ... I always choose or rather find totally unappropriate time to write sth. ... sorry guys :confusion-seeingstars: .

Love you anyways :angelic-little: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little:

What u have sounds like chi/energy not flowing, it is an issue called dampness/wetness in Chinese traditional medicine, people there used cupping technique where they use glass cup or plastic cup or tin to suck out the dampness/wetness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupping_therapy
In Arab it's called Hijama
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijama

I too have parasite for 5 years already
Feel crawling and itchiness at body/skin 24/7 but cannot see anything
Getting worse and worse
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Aug 2015 09:34

Rosebelle wrote:What u have sounds like chi/energy not flowing, it is an issue called dampness/wetness in Chinese traditional medicine, people there used cupping technique where they use glass cup or plastic cup or tin to suck out the dampness/wetness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupping_therapy
In Arab it's called Hijama
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijama

This has a benefit against damage quote if about 3-6%. So not a really good treatment, but in very specific cases it can bring relief (but not healing).
alc

Unread postby alc » 11 Aug 2015 18:14

Hi
what about Colloidal silver has some effect? I feel much relief in some cases with it but there are some who doesn't has any benefit and others get even worse.
:greetings-waveyellow:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Aug 2015 18:48

alc wrote:Hi
what about Colloidal silver has some effect? I feel much relief in some cases with it but there are some who doesn't has any benefit and others get even worse.
:greetings-waveyellow:

No effects in general, just individual cases.
alc

Unread postby alc » 13 Aug 2015 23:22

Hi Frank
what about GABA,inositol,brahmi, have some effect?
Thanx
surzappa

Unread postby surzappa » 15 Aug 2015 16:35

Gd aftern Frank,

Alex got a ahead of me was going to ask same about planned illnesses
cause whenever there 's a change I noticed my body gets drained I automatically
take my vit-mins but did not immediately think it would have such a great
effect on us. Our body is an important vehicle , to accelerate our fractal evolution
and reach the outside much quicker . I see we do still need a few simple physical tools .
mighty powerfull . I have a few ideas am working on them will let you know soonest.

Its depends in what shape the body is I combine them :

Moringa (oleifera) leaves, powder
moringa pods
moringa oil (ben oil)
chyawanprash (Dabur) 45 herbs and plant extract

inactive nutritional yeast
mustard seed onion seed
quinoa teff buckwheat

ginseng
echinacea
food grade hydrogen peroxide H2O2

for extra vitamin C I make my own orange and lemon peel ( not to thick) (chemical free)
let dry in shade and grind . You can mix the powder if you wish and have a cheap high source of vit C

and what about essential oils ????

very essential info
TKU Frank
kind regards
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 17 Aug 2015 17:27

I dont know what to think im a bit confused because i definetly feel something uneasy.

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2092#p8100

Does that mean im dark or im just feeling this battle or im just simply tired?

Or i just feel some darkness that is attached into me?

Good luck for "saving" as many as you can!
I dont know how many will hear you here from the 101+million.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Aug 2015 17:30

Pegazus wrote:I dont know what to think im a bit confused because i definetly feel something uneasy.

Your feelings are not related to this... no worry... :-D
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 17 Aug 2015 17:54

Frank wrote:
Pegazus wrote:I dont know what to think im a bit confused because i definetly feel something uneasy.

Your feelings are not related to this... no worry... :-D

phew :romance-kisscheek:

:text-lol:

Im relieved!
:text-thankyoublue:
summer

Unread postby summer » 21 Aug 2015 15:01

Hi Frank, this is so interesting subject for me. I would like to start talking vitamins and minerals from your list. What is my daily dose( i am 67 kg)? Do you drink everything in the morning or divide through the day?
Thank you :greetings-waveyellow:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Aug 2015 15:32

summer wrote:Hi Frank, this is so interesting subject for me. I would like to start talking vitamins and minerals from your list. What is my daily dose( i am 67 kg)? Do you drink everything in the morning or divide through the day?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2015 23:17

summer wrote:Hi Frank, this is so interesting subject for me. I would like to start talking vitamins and minerals from your list. What is my daily dose( i am 67 kg)? Do you drink everything in the morning or divide through the day?

Summer,
Mathematically speaking, your doses are as follows (keep in mind this is not individually tweaked just proportions based on Frank's numbers)

Vitamin C 43% 3,0g (Frank) / 1,4 (Summer)
Selenium 9% 200ug (Frank) / 95ug (Summer)
Vitamin B6 9% 60mg (Frank) / 29mg (Summer)
Zinc 13% 5mg (Frank) / 2.4mg (Summer)
Magnesium 18% 1,0g (Frank) / 0,48g (Summer)
Sodium (e.g.salt) 7% ???
Vitamin E 8% 500mg (Frank) / 239mg (Summer)
Vitamin D 13% 50ug (Frank) / 24ug (Summer)
Iron 8% 30mg (Frank) / 14mg (Summer)
summer

Unread postby summer » 22 Aug 2015 11:20

Thank you astrochimp. :)

Return to “Understand your own situation!”