Illnesses in 3D

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Illnesses in 3D

Unread postby Frank » 05 Aug 2015 19:49

Last weeks we found out some more things about 3D illnesses. It all started with me taking vitamin C in large doses (for a few weeks now). I made the notice on myself, that after a while, the attacks from non 3D didn't hurt me so strong as before, and especially after the attacks had ended the healings were much faster.

Also I noticed that all cold effects were gone and I feel myself much more "fitting" to my 3D body. It all feels better somehow.

And today Alex asked me, if maybe all 3D illnesses are already programmed in us when we are borne, just coming out later. And indeed I found something about these topics. In the past, when the life plans were still active, there were indeed "planned" illnesses (in GH life plans are still active).

But there is more. Comparing with 3D techs there are indeed about 83% of all known illnesses based on "predetermined breaking points", for example in DNA. This was interesting, and in the same moment a thought hit me...

Large doses of vitamin C can block about 43% of these 83% "predetermined breaking points" from breaking!

After finding this, I got really hot, because I thought that other things and combinations maybe block more of these 83%...

And indeed I found this list of vitamins and minerals, which should be able to block most of the 83% (not sure about already broken ones...):

Code: Select all

Vitamin C          43%      3,0g / 1,8
Selenium           9%       200ug / 100
Vitamin B6         9%       60mg / 45
Zinc               13%      5mg / 3
Magnesium          18%      1,0g / 0,5
Sodium (e.g.salt)  7%      
Vitamin E          8%       500mg / 500
Vitamin D          13%      50ug / 25
Iron               8%       30mg / 25

The numbers behind the % are showing the needs to get the blocking activated (and not to take too much) which needs to get taken additional to the food. These numbers are mine (140kg) and a 90kg person. And they are also specific for our ambient and food situations. For example people in the south with more sun will need less vitamin D.

The % numbers count over 83%, because some illnesses can get blocked from more than one vitamin or mineral.

There are many more vitamins with maybe other good effects, but the above is fine for our purpose. And in the research I also got quite a number of harming minerals and "others", which are sold for health too.

If you think you can eat this amount of vitamins and minerals just with fruits and other "food", take your calculator, you will eat whole day...Maybe it's possible, and healthy anyway, but for most people it will not work...

I try to get most of the list esp. vitamin C in depot pills, so I can produce a constant high level.

Do you also have experiences with large dosed vitamins and minerals?

I am working on the other 17% too, maybe next days I find something.
astrochimp

Re: Illnesses in 3D

Unread postby astrochimp » 05 Aug 2015 22:41

Frank, this is very interesting indeed!

Now, if this place is/(has been) a perfect prison, doesn't this mean that the source of these vitamins shouldn't be trusted? After all, we're talking about multi-million fiat currency companies that make these vitamins and minerals available for sale. Are we to believe that there are no additional implants inside of the pills themselves? If I were on team evil, I would for sure use this vector as a Trojan horse... :text-lol: :scared-shocked:

What about exercise? It's a fact that I and many others report feeling more lucid, lighter and more settled when we engage in regular exercise. The trouble seems to be with sticking to an exercise regimen for a long time. :sleeping-blue:

What about sleep? Is sleep a trap? It seems to be necessary but mind states also seem to affect the amount of sleep one needs. Sometimes getting a lot of sleep feels detrimental. Generally, people that are more "with it" seem to need less sleep. What's going on? :angry-cussingblack:

:happy-wavemulticolor:

:banana-angel:

EDIT: Also, Frank, thank you, I've started a list of vitamins I'm going to pick up from good vendors.
Last edited by astrochimp on 06 Aug 2015 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2015 00:00

Everything down here is poison in one or other kind. So if you are afraid of this, maybe stop breathing.... :laughing-rolling:

Vitamins and minerals are more simple things. Try to get clean ones, no mixes and so.
Many shit is energetically attached. 80%+ is only OIC relevant, so we don't care... And the rest is cleaned within seconds...
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 06 Aug 2015 01:25

Very interesting. I have been regularly taking listed or higher doses of almost all of theses vitamins. Also I am unusually healthy compared to most, I recover very quickly from stresses and exercise and illness. So this does not surprise me much.

I have regularly been taking Vitanims B, C, D, E, Zinc, Magnesium and make a point of regularly eating selinium containing grains and nuts like sunflower seeds and brazil nuts. Perhaps I should add an iron supplement as well.

Many of these trace elements like Iron, Magnesium, B vitamins and amounts of zinc and E can be had in many seeds. Flax seed, Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds, Poppy Seeds. When ground and put into a shake or soup or pasta sauce or as a toping for salads or ano other creative use you can get a suprising boost to your intkake.

Also I am aware certain clean fats and other things that have great health properties. Perhaps worth testing.
For example,

Coconut Oil (medium chain triglycerides)
Unsaturated fat sources like Olive Oil.
Omega 3 fats from plant sources like Flax or Chia seed (linoleic)
Omega 3 fats from fish/animal sources like EPA/DHA
Apple Cider Vinegar
Spices like Tumeric extract (anti inflamatory), Cinnimon extract (shown to affect diabetes), Oregano (or it's oil).
Anti-oxidants like Blueberries (also contain substances whic affect nutrient partitioning), Acai berries, and other sources.
Immune boosters and modulators like garlic, resveratrol, or certain mushrooms.
Amino acids like L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine (affects protein synthesis and injury recovery) L-Lysine (seems to affect/block herpes family virus reprodction, perhaps others) or Argenine (vasodilator liked to heart health), there are others.

This is just off the top of my head I can send more info or suggest dosages and such as well.
Thanks for this info Frank.

Much Love to Everyone.
:angelic-cyan: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2015 11:48

Hi Dee,

I get your daily additional vitamin C dose with about 2,6g. Is this what you take? (it's an example)....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Aug 2015 11:59

astrochimp wrote:Now, if this place is/(has been) a perfect prison, doesn't this mean that the source of these vitamins shouldn't be trusted? After all, we're talking about multi-million fiat currency companies that make these vitamins and minerals available for sale. Are we to believe that there are no additional implants inside of the pills themselves? If I were on team evil, I would for sure use this vector as a Trojan horse... :text-lol: :scared-shocked:

What about exercise? It's a fact that I and many others report feeling more lucid, lighter and more settled when we engage in regular exercise. The trouble seems to be with sticking to an exercise regimen for a long time. :sleeping-blue:

What about sleep? Is sleep a trap? It seems to be necessary but mind states also seem to affect the amount of sleep one needs. Sometimes getting a lot of sleep feels detrimental. Generally, people that are more "with it" seem to need less sleep. What's going on? :angry-cussingblack:

Your first question sounds like asked by a kid that tries to make a point by throwing back the ball. It shows clearly that you don't really understand what we are talking about in this forum (in general). You confuse "multi-million fiat currency companies" with vitamins and minerals. There are for sure quite a few small companies interested in your health that do provide decent supplements with no undesirable side effects.
I can assure that each time Frank posts something here, it took him a lot of time to do his homework. He is not checking what supplements the companies provide, but what is needed to change 3d state by using what is available down here. He check every bloody detail with "upstairs" and after finding certain products, he checks again if they are suitable for us.
If this place wasn't a trap no one would have to go through this kind of existence. No matter how nicely and poetically you want to describe life, illnesses and everything else that "belongs to life", you'll have to accept the inevitable of pain and death.

Do what you like to ease your life. If exercise helps you, enjoy it!

Sleep is the way to escape the trap for a couple of seconds. It is absolutely necessary, as your body needs that restoring time. Sleep is only necessary BECAUSE of the trap we are in :wink:
It is not the quantity of sleep that makes the difference but the quality. Each body is different and there is no general rule for sleep. What applies to you or to me, is not applying to someone else.

No offense, but somehow you remind me of a grasshopper. You touch every subject and jump away again without being able/wanting to explore it thoroughly. We may only see 3 dimensions around us, but everything consists of more than 3 dimensions. You need to incorporate this thought to everything in order to really understand what we are talking about.

:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 06 Aug 2015 12:56

:greetings-wavingyellow: ... there were times this topis would be the one I could really express myself as I was "dealing" with food and vitamin/mineral supplements intensly for some 15 years now ... and I came to very similar findings that Frank (and also Dee) did, tried everything personally and of the above written the most "good" did me vitamin C (which I tried last in a chain, of course :think: ), at least 2gr per day (better 3) and heavy amounts of all B vitamins. Sun I love, so not many vit. D needed. Did fine for some time, but, I'll add this here (not to confront Frank or anyone), my body got intoxicated, very much as none of my drainage system and organs related to it (such as liver, spleen, kidneys, adrenal glands etc.) do not work well, also vitamin C led me to gastritis. So ... I had to stop take all the supplements and also much of the food ... everything works on me as toxin, even water ... and this is something I do not understand about myself - as I'm not supposed to be in OIC, but everything OIC related hurts me ??!! Ok, another, probably "individual" problem, sorry ...
Right, I just wanted to say, that there are not vitamins/minerals themselves that can cause you problems (if any, hope not), but everything else that is related to them or other stuff that is added to make "a pill". Liquid form is much better solution. Also, if some of you have this sort of problem - poorly functioning lymphatic and lymphoedematous - I did find some supplements on net and combining it with heavy resistance workout (I had to do it every day), my lymph finally started to move and my legs and ankles have their original shape for the first time after some 3 years or so. And feel much better and lighter. So ... toxins, my no.1 problem ... I don't know, just talking to myself as I'm not sure what and why I'm so filled up with all that poison ... maybe part of it also the side effect of "upper" cleaning as I (my body) do have some strange and very direct responses to what is happening up there ...
Also, some people have quite serious problems with parasites and if so you should get rid of them first, before try do anything with supplements as it will be of no use. They affect absorbtion and mostly immune system. Etc.

This post of course didn't come out as I wanted to ... I always choose or rather find totally unappropriate time to write sth. ... sorry guys :confusion-seeingstars: .

Love you anyways :angelic-little: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2015 14:14

Dee wrote:I have regularly been taking Vitanims B, C, D, E, Zinc, Magnesium and make a point of regularly eating selinium containing grains and nuts like sunflower seeds and brazil nuts. Perhaps I should add an iron supplement as well.

Many of these trace elements like Iron, Magnesium, B vitamins and amounts of zinc and E can be had in many seeds. Flax seed, Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds, Poppy Seeds. When ground and put into a shake or soup or pasta sauce or as a toping for salads or ano other creative use you can get a suprising boost to your intkake.

Yes, but that's a good example what you give. I get you only get enough Vitamin D, all else you have too less. I get that you have only 24% blocking activated of the 83%. Maybe this is much for "normal" people (I get an average of 3% for northern hemisphere), but this is not what is possible...

And you show some other point. I don't invest much time in my food, it's something what is needed to keep the avatar running, a necessity, nothing I want to spend too much time for.

I'll make my comments colored in your following list.
I will add % numbers which will give the benefit against harm quote. This is calculated on the assumption that people always eat too much of it:

Dee wrote:Coconut Oil (medium chain triglycerides) 12%
Unsaturated fat sources like Olive Oil. 9% 32% at max 350mg/day - Unsaturated fat sources are needed to a max amount, they can reach 33%, but you need multiple Unsaturated fat sources for this. Olive Oil tastes good (we use much too), but for health others are better. For example sunflower oil is at 30%, for me a daily dose of max 420mg would be at 100%. All over 420mg will lower the health effect. Be aware, that in this fat dose all high dosed fats are counted, so e.g. cheese and chocolate count too...
Omega 3 fats from plant sources like Flax or Chia seed (linoleic) 18%
Omega 3 fats from fish/animal sources like EPA/DHA 29%
Apple Cider Vinegar 17%
Spices like Tumeric extract (anti inflamatory), what is "Tumeric"? Translator did not find it...
Cinnimon(shown to affect diabetes), 63% / 100% at max 20mg/day
Oregano 42% (no amount limits)
Anti-oxidants like Blueberries (also contain substances whic affect nutrient partitioning), 23%
Acai berries, and other sources. 31%
Immune boosters and modulators like garlic, 12% / 32% at max 15mg/day
resveratrol, ???
Amino acids like L-Leucine 12%
and L-Isoleucine (affects protein synthesis and injury recovery) 32%
L-Lysine (seems to affect/block herpes family virus reprodction, perhaps others) 2%
or Argenine (vasodilator liked to heart health), there are others. 63% / 100% at max 2g/day

It has to be said, that the average food benefit quote is at about 3%.
All numbers I wrote at the top of the thread have with the right daily dose a 100% quote.

Looking to your list,
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2015 14:26

Hi LeeDee :greetings-waveyellow:

thx for your reply, there is no offense in it, just a good example...

I had a very similar case yesterday. And I expect this not to be the last case.
Your body is working and reacting to the above vitamins and minerals exactly in the same way as I wrote above.

BUT

When you have been about 11, a dark groups (jesuits) implanted some shit in you, what makes you reacting this negative way to a big set of vitamins and minerals. By this they made sure, that you will never be able to build up a good defense against "outside" energetic attacks. And we both know the results in you, it worked for the dark bastards...

They implanted it in the atomar layer. Soon (within days) we will be able to remove this shit.

Careful with the B vitamins. Some can do huge damage!

Dee

Unread postby Dee » 06 Aug 2015 14:29

Hiya Frank. :)

My usual dose of Vitamin C is 2g. Discounting food sources of course. I can easily add a other tab. :) When testing for numbers, do you use process of elimination? Ask "Is optimal dose first number 1g (y/n), 2g (y/n), 3g" till you get a positive? Proceed to decimals afterward? I will try to find a few optimal dosages for myself a little later when I can sit and do some testing. Perhaps adjust my supplementation accordingly.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2015 15:05

Dee wrote:Hiya Frank. :)

My usual dose of Vitamin C is 2g. Discounting food sources of course. I can easily add a other tab. :) When testing for numbers, do you use process of elimination? Ask "Is optimal dose first number 1g (y/n), 2g (y/n), 3g" till you get a positive? Proceed to decimals afterward? I will try to find a few optimal dosages for myself a little later when I can sit and do some testing. Perhaps adjust my supplementation accordingly.

Do you use depot pills? If not, this may be the problem, esp. with vitamin C.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 06 Aug 2015 21:03

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Now, if this place is/(has been) a perfect prison, doesn't this mean that the source of these vitamins shouldn't be trusted? After all, we're talking about multi-million fiat currency companies that make these vitamins and minerals available for sale. Are we to believe that there are no additional implants inside of the pills themselves? If I were on team evil, I would for sure use this vector as a Trojan horse... :text-lol: :scared-shocked:

Your first question sounds like asked by a kid that tries to make a point by throwing back the ball. It shows clearly that you don't really understand what we are talking about in this forum (in general). You confuse "multi-million fiat currency companies" with vitamins and minerals. There are for sure quite a few small companies interested in your health that do provide decent supplements with no undesirable side effects.
I can assure that each time Frank posts something here, it took him a lot of time to do his homework. He is not checking what supplements the companies provide, but what is needed to change 3d state by using what is available down here. He check every bloody detail with "upstairs" and after finding certain products, he checks again if they are suitable for us.
If this place wasn't a trap no one would have to go through this kind of existence. No matter how nicely and poetically you want to describe life, illnesses and everything else that "belongs to life", you'll have to accept the inevitable of pain and death.

Do what you like to ease your life. If exercise helps you, enjoy it!

Sleep is the way to escape the trap for a couple of seconds. It is absolutely necessary, as your body needs that restoring time. Sleep is only necessary BECAUSE of the trap we are in :wink:
It is not the quantity of sleep that makes the difference but the quality. Each body is different and there is no general rule for sleep. What applies to you or to me, is not applying to someone else.

No offense, but somehow you remind me of a grasshopper. You touch every subject and jump away again without being able/wanting to explore it thoroughly. We may only see 3 dimensions around us, but everything consists of more than 3 dimensions. You need to incorporate this thought to everything in order to really understand what we are talking about.

:text-goodpost: :happy-smileyflower:

Alex,

Just because I hop away from a subject doesn't mean I don't appreciate your answers to my questions! I very much enjoy/appreciate/need your perspective on things. You're pretty spot on with your personal comments about me. Part of this whole thing is honest feedback from others; in this regard you always come through with flying colors. So, thank you for giving me exactly what I need and sorry for the unpleasantness inherent in the experience. :romance-heartbeating: :sad-bored:

:chores-chopwood: :chores-mop: :chores-laundry:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 06 Aug 2015 21:08

Frank wrote:Hi LeeDee :greetings-waveyellow:

thx for your reply, there is no offense in it, just a good example...

I had a very similar case yesterday. And I expect this not to be the last case.
Your body is working and reacting to the above vitamins and minerals exactly in the same way as I wrote above.

BUT

When you have been about 11, a dark groups (jesuits) implanted some shit in you, what makes you reacting this negative way to a big set of vitamins and minerals. By this they made sure, that you will never be able to build up a good defense against "outside" energetic attacks. And we both know the results in you, it worked for the dark bastards...

They implanted it in the atomar layer. Soon (within days) we will be able to remove this shit.

Careful with the B vitamins. Some can do huge damage!

Is B complex hugely damaging?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Aug 2015 22:13

astrochimp wrote:So, thank you for giving me exactly what I need and sorry for the unpleasantness inherent in the experience. :romance-heartbeating: :sad-bored:

anytime :happy-smileyflower: :romance-kisscheek:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2015 22:18

astrochimp wrote:Is B complex hugely damaging?

I don't know if there are different configurations of "B complex", I would think so. I checked one for the above combination, and with this combination it was real bad. The complex had too much of one component, so if you take the amount what's needed for the above, you would overdose real bad one part of the complex. I tried to find all of the above list in pure pills, so that it's better and exactly to dose.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 06 Aug 2015 22:58

I have learned about vit c that the absorbtion rate does matter.

But i dont know what does it change about this healing perspective.

Does better absorbtion rate and bioavailability means a better healing rate for us?

Vit c can work better with +additional factors found inside fruits that contain c naturally.

Also i heard that overdose is very hard to do which i can confirm...there were days when i took 20g of ascorbic acid or more in a single day.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Aug 2015 23:56

Hi Pega,

it's not about single days, it's about taking a dose for long time each day. It needs 2-3 weeks before the effects start...

And it's not about healing in the common way. It's about preventing to get ill. it's about the "predetermined breaking points", to make them not break...

Vitamin C overdose is no problem, because it's getting out of body fast. this is why it's important to take depot pills. A permanent level is needed, not a quick shot.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 07 Aug 2015 00:41

Hi Frank,

Very interesting thread. Any idea about sulfur / sulphur? Whether that is good?

:happy-sunshine:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 07 Aug 2015 03:06

Frank wrote:Hi Pega,

it's not about single days, it's about taking a dose for long time each day. It needs 2-3 weeks before the effects start...

And it's not about healing in the common way. It's about preventing to get ill. it's about the "predetermined breaking points", to make them not break...

Vitamin C overdose is no problem, because it's getting out of body fast. this is why it's important to take depot pills. A permanent level is needed, not a quick shot.

Ok now i got it. :text-thankyoublue:

Well one question still remains this way.
Can there be any better level of improvement and protection be in sight by taking vit c in a more bioavailable fashion?

Meaning that taking it from a less natural source(pill form) means that its absorbtion rate would be lower and they would lack the helpful additional materials that helps the absorbtion rate.
Meaning most of the useful material(code) would never reach its intended place and simply exits by natural means(urine).

Or it doesnt matter if only the 50% of the material(vit c) is utilized it will still build up slowly to be a good protection?Hm...i like this topic.
alc

Unread postby alc » 07 Aug 2015 08:40

Hi useful practic topic :)

I used to take large amounts of vitamins and they are working really great but as once we discuss with Leedee it should be taken regulary to take effect as should and this is impossible for me :)
so i guess it is important also to bring vitamins to the cells so sometimes it is important to add other vitamins i guess iron it is important also large doses of vit c can make deamage to the body if not taken properly or should be taken buffered vit c which for me personally doesn't work.

Frank when u wrote % (colour blue) about sunflower oil did u mean coldpressed or refined sunflower oil because for example rafined make me itching and colpressed body says thanx. also tumeric is curcumin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curcumin

Return to “Understand your own situation!”