Energy = everything is energy

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Jul 2015 00:02

:greetings-wavingyellow:

we all talk about energy but we usually don't have a concrete idea of how it works. Energy is what we perceive coming from others, it is emotion, cold or warm etc. Every one of us has a different perception and maybe definition of energy. I am not going into details as far as for this kind of energy.

I am rather interested in giving you an idea of how our human avatars and everything around us is some kind of energy as well. We know about food that give us energy, water that makes plants grow and so on. The only question is, how can the energy we perceive materialize in food or body or whatever else. I couldn't find a sensible answer to that till about a couple of days ago. Frank gave me the answer to this question long time ago, but I was not able to connect "point A to point B" and get the whole picture and he was probably not aware of the solution he gave me :happy-smileyflower:

Now I want you to think of the tiniest thing possible, the atom (let quantum aside for the moment). Any idea why an atom exists? Probably not. Each atom is energy pushed in a suit of rules to make it be what it is. Each object = atom, has rules. Nothing can exist without rules. The rules bundle and form the energy and create so every atom and every cell of our body (organic world).

Share your thoughts with me/us!

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Re: Energy = everything is energy

Unread postby alc » 04 Jul 2015 21:27

Chemistrist says everything is chemistry
Mathematician says everything is math
and this what u wrote stands i would say but have no cluei don't see the grid if i would see probbably it could be seen, probbably this is the way of creation too i have no idea

:greetings-waveyellow:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 05 Jul 2015 21:02

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-wavingyellow:

we all talk about energy but we usually don't have a concrete idea of how it works. Energy is what we perceive coming from others, it is emotion, cold or warm etc. Every one of us has a different perception and maybe definition of energy. I am not going into details as far as for this kind of energy.

I am rather interested in giving you an idea of how our human avatars and everything around us is some kind of energy as well. We know about food that give us energy, water that makes plants grow and so on. The only question is, how can the energy we perceive materialize in food or body or whatever else. I couldn't find a sensible answer to that till about a couple of days ago. Frank gave me the answer to this question long time ago, but I was not able to connect "point A to point B" and get the whole picture and he was probably not aware of the solution he gave me :happy-smileyflower:

Now I want you to think of the tiniest thing possible, the atom (let quantum aside for the moment). Any idea why an atom exists? Probably not. Each atom is energy pushed in a suit of rules to make it be what it is. Each object = atom, has rules. Nothing can exist without rules. The rules bundle and form the energy and create so every atom and every cell of our body (organic world).

I found this video interesting about atoms.Maybe it will help to escalate others thoughts about this.Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lNF3_30lUE
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 06 Jul 2015 20:34

Had few minutes to think of this subject with my kindergarten + a bit googled knowledge...
Atom (meaning Indivisible) consists of positive protons, neutral neutrons and negative electrons. Are these positive, neutral and negative parts of atom connected with types of energies used to create this 3d creation put in a base element for creating further stuff?
Im reading that some still argue that it is not possible to split atom because after splitting it is no longer the same material? Is it the rule for protection so it cannot be changed, made better, positive only? :-)

Interesting subject though.. Should have paid a bit more attention in school, or maybe not ;-)

Democritus, greek philosopher who first described and named atom, said: "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space, everything else is opinion".

Keep the good news comming PP guys!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Jul 2015 14:34

:greetings-wavingyellow:

let me answer to your posts first and I'll continue with some more thoughts in a following post.

@ alc
I guess you only wanted to be nice and post something although you don't have a clue what the hell I am talking about. :text-thankyoublue:
Btw. the next time you hear someone telling everything is chemistry or maths or whatever else, then please ask who provides the stuff they are working on, like chemical connections, numbers/relations etc. They have no clue where all this comes from. They'll answer either "nature" or "god/divinity/higher power". Then you'll know exactly that they are clueless as almost everybody else on earth. They only see what they learned to see. There is chemistry and maths in everything around us, but this is only one part of the whole picture. They are all right, but only partially. They can't see/feel behind the scenes :wink:

@Pegazus
:text-thankyoublue: for the link!

@iaqua
You got some quite accurate points :text-thankyoublue:
We need to analyze everything down to the tiniest part without getting lost in "opinions". Democritus was not wrong stating that "Nothing exists except atoms and empty space, everything else is opinion". His subject was another than ours, but he was definitely not wrong.
"...it is not possible to split atom because after splitting it is no longer the same material?
There are 2 different points in this sentence: a) splitting an atom and b) material / materialization
a) Only because we can't split an atom, it doesn't mean that there is nothing "behind" it. Whatever is "behind" it, is what makes an atom be an atom. We are going much deeper than the material aspect of the atom.
b) If you change or split an atom you'll get another material or another kind of energy. True. Humans can't split atoms and can't materialize energy either :-D. The ones that can perceive fully what material is made of, can create material either by splitting atoms and modify them or by creating new ones. BUT! This is something beyond comprehension and impracticable for most of us (Protoi included :happy-smileyflower: ).

@Mes
:text-thankyoublue: for your post! Your thoughts refer mainly to society and human behavior. I don't think that this has to do with my subject here. Maybe my fault that I didn't specify more at the beginning.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Jul 2015 17:34

Δύναμις wrote:

If everything is energy than everything is connected in a way.So you are saying we are and everything else are a bunch of rules compressed into tiny parts(atoms) that forms a bigger system(human body) and that system represents a bigger system like a tribe or country or humanity.....

So interesting part here is that the rules are coming from everywhere we can possibly look.

Also i think the topic requires the basic understanding of fractality.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jul 2015 18:20

Most important is the understanding of "the grid". This is the lowest resolution, from there it goes layer by layer up until quantum and atom layers...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Jul 2015 14:16

Pegazus wrote:If everything is energy than everything is connected in a way.So you are saying we are and everything else are a bunch of rules compressed into tiny parts(atoms) that forms a bigger system(human body) and that system represents a bigger system like a tribe or country or humanity.....

So interesting part here is that the rules are coming from everywhere we can possibly look.

Also i think the topic requires the basic understanding of fractality.

Partially :wink: yes.
I wanted to continue explaining about the rules yesterday, but got busy with other things and finally I forgot it.
The rules needed to form an atom are also a kind of energy and not really comparable what we call rules down here, but through to lack of decent words, we need to use known ones to get at least a little grip of the whole thing. There are uncountable many energy-types, but only one of them (as far as I know right now) can be used as a rule / compound of rules, that gives form to the energies used to create a certain object.

Yes, everything is connected in a way, but we can't perceive this kind of connection with our human brain. There are many layers over each other, many connections are hidden or cut or damaged and so on. This is what causes the darkness/problems.
I didn't say we are a bunch of rules compressed into tiny parts. I say that the tiny parts are formed by rules and we consist of many millions tiny parts. But it is totally right that we wouldn't have a body or anything else around us if there were no rules, because no rules = no atoms = nothing visible.

The bigger system you are talking about in 3d level are families < tribes, sure. This doesn't mean that everybody that belongs to a tribe (physically) comes from the same "higher" entity. We are still individuals with own opinion and own experiences down here and up there too.

No, I am not talking about rules that come from everywhere outside, for example society. It is about the rules of creation in general, far behind every known level of rule and creating.

Yes, it is crucial to understand fractality, but not necessarily needed for understanding how a rule forms an atom. This has only partial influence on an atom. There are quite a few steps between the creation of an atom for a certain purpose to its functionality and adjustment in a fractal environment.

About the grid that Frank mentioned: The grid is where this creation, earth, planets, human bodies etc. are located. Even the air we breath is on the grid. There is nothing just floating around. The grid is everywhere and it keeps everything on it's place. This gives us the impression of firmness/stability, but this is just an illusion. There is nothing really firm anywhere. Even if we think that a table or a house are firm, it is only a misconception. Both consist of atoms and they never stop moving.

I know that what we write here is only a little bit of what we know, but since we need to survive, we have to work as everybody else, till things can be fixed in another way. I sometimes feel really sorry that I can't share more than just a bit each time. I know that this sometimes opens more gaps than it closes, but even this is necessary to help one start thinking and understanding. We can't open any heads and just put knowledge in. Everyone has to do his part to understand. We gladly answer questions as soon as possible, but as I said many times before, we can only show you the way. You have to go the path on your own.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Jul 2015 16:26

Mes wrote:I deliberately made parallel comparison with social and human behavior to the energy behaviour and how it is affected by rules. The main point here is to think about the enegies' behaviour as if they would be consious. Please take this into consideration.

No, the only form of energy with consciousness is an entity. I am not talking about entities, but about atoms = material and how energy can be materialized. Therefore it is not possible to consider the energy needed for materialization as a conscious being. The rules of an atom can be only modified by a layer on quantum level for example but not by the rule itself as for its own action. This perspective doesn't help here in any way. It is hard enough to understand how everything around us is working. Add consciousness to unconscious things is as if we would ignore facts and start fantasize. This is not what we are doing here.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 30 Jul 2015 15:18

I hope some of you might find this article useful and can comment it.

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists- ... mitstart=1

:handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”