Earth is a BATTLEFIELD! Are you soldier or nursing staff?

Δύναμις

Earth is a BATTLEFIELD! Are you soldier or nursing staff?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Jun 2015 21:50

:greetings-waveyellow: friends (and enemies :happy-smileyflower: )

Frank keeps stating that we are in a war and it is about time to explain a bit about it, because this word is a very nasty and negative one. A war is the worst possible scenario and there is nothing "positive" in it. Fact is that living on the physical planet called earth could be a great experience, without boundaries, states, revenue offices, diseases, aging etc. Physical factors such as manipulated 3d bodies, who start dying as soon as they are born (= i.e. skin celles) and mankind handcuffs such as government that squeezes every human being from the very first moment (= debts) make life a struggle for everybody. If you don't have financial issues, you have health issues and vice versa. There is always something that gives you pain in this life. Also the ones that consider themselves fortunate and never ever had a negative issue, have to put up with death and loss of loved ones since those happenings "belong to life". Well, they do belong to life and they are owed to the dark manipulations. The whole creation was pushed down to the lowest possible levels, to be able to establish this life-death-circle and to imply inevitable suffering for every being with a consciousness field. People claiming that "god" create earth and life on it are totally right! That sick bastard and her followers manipulated everything on earth and created a prison = a personal battlefield for everyone! We wrote about it on some other topic, but it was necessary to mention it again before going on.

Earth is the core of darkness, that spreads darkness to higher realms and therefore we had to find a way to stop this. We (and many of you) have been here several times, helping as much as possible, collecting info and preparing the final fight at the same time. We knew where we are coming to and what was expecting us, but we still did it to save our brothers and sisters down here and up there as well. We came either as soldiers or as nursing staff or both. We decided to enter the battlefield again and again. At some point we had the chance to bring all people that asked for it to some safe place (we call it habitat) far away from dark influence and pain, where they could heal in peace. These brothers and sisters are quite amazing, since they volunteered to come back to earth to help others. They were fully aware of what goes on down here, but they did it many times in the last centuries. We owe them a lot! If it wasn't for them, the earth would have been much darker if not totally sunk in darkness by now. They came here to the battlefield as the nursing staff, helping to clean the wounds, look after the wounded, doing everything to ease their pain. Those people risked their own sanity/intergrity to help. After going back to the habitat, they needed long time to heal again, but this didn't stop them from coming back to earth and share your pains, because they know that help is much needed down here. They are among us, as simple, honest people that do no harm and help where they can without asking for anything in return.

Unfortunately we are still in war (sorry for the hard word, but it is the only one that can describe the cruelty properly). It is a personal war on 3d base and a war on higher realms. We are winning ground on both every day, but it is still a long way to go. Little by little, step by step, we'll change the world. Definitely not in the way the mass media or the spiritual scene want to change the world, but in the way it should be: free of pain and fair to every being.
I know that many "lightworkers" don't want to understand that we are in war and they keep looking for the "divine" and the "divinity" that would heal them. It's about time to open their eyes and to face the truth!
juu

Re: Earth is a BATTLEFIELD! Are you soldier or nursing staff

Unread postby juu » 10 Jun 2015 08:08

:greetings-wavingyellow: and :text-goodpost:

I know it is retórical.. But im neither.. Haha
Of course i would like to help, and maybe when i remember more i will.. But right now i think im only an expectator..

Need to leave my mess behind, and i guess only healing would do it...and it takes time... also learning each day... I think the secret is about perspective.. The more you are willing to change perspective, the more you understand.. Changing perspective is changing roles right? Does it make a diference how many roles you experienced in the past with how much perspective you can achieve or understand in this world?

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Jun 2015 13:21

Hi Juu,

I think the past incarnations have no influence on the perspectives you can have now and here. I think it is just limited by the borders you build yourself in your mind.

I also need to change more or less often some perspectives. This one of my ways to find the problems, thinking how would I do something if I would be a dark one. And often I really found dark shit to clean by this...

And also from my side a deep THANK YOU to all those unknown (about 25% of mankind) who do the "nurse job" and came down here again and again from our healing habitats, knowing that harms and damages are the only things they will get down here. And most of them down have no clue of it.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 13 Jun 2015 20:57

I dont know which i am but if only this two option is available in that case i think im soldier.

As i now see everything is related to pain right now.Which is very bad.

Love usually gets connected to a form and upon losing that form pain comes.

But what i hate the most about pain is its power via fear.It can make people do things one would not do other way without the fear of pain.

1pain + 1pain = 10pain at least :(
1pain + 1fear = 100pain and 100fear now and 1000pain and 1000fear to born later for others:(

Thats why its good to see that Protoi and nurse people can lower the effects of Pain.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jun 2015 22:03

about 15% of mankind are "nurses", soldiers depends on the perspective.... but a few only...
surzappa

Unread postby surzappa » 14 Jun 2015 13:45

Hello Δύναμις , Frank and PROTOI group,

I know I'm at war and am surrounded by the negative . this does not stop me .
your words aint hard at all but a good reminder booster shield that I came here to help
finish the job . It had to be said . know the negative (your enemy) the battle goes on .
Keep it up and my profound tku for all yr support

Return to “Understand your own situation!”