Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Rosebelle

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Rosebelle » 15 Aug 2014 15:07

Mes wrote:I had tears in these cases too, when something was found out after long time, but for me it was always the tears of a kind of relief and a deep sadness about what happened. The similarity to your case is that it was independent from me too. Of course it can be also that they made you cry, they really can make with us quite much things. :)

its not really cry, its somehow i got invlountary tears on both eyes(just one time type, not non stop type) and then got bombard with non stop sadness, that makes something like artificial constructed cry

i would like to add to the list

manipulation of thoughts
- crossing the road and then saw the scene of motorcycle/car got hit by accident in mind when in fact there is nothing
- petting dog and then suddenly saw in mind the head of the dog got stab by knife :confusion-seeingstars:

manipulation of laziness
- when you want to do something important, suddenly your mind present something to you attractive to you,like surfing the internet, or just make you feel resting on the bed for a short while is a very nice experience, if you just accept whatever presented to you. you will go inside their trap set nicely for you
- when you have ideas to do something, they will asssociate that thought almost instantly to something like forget about it, it wont work, it doesnt make sense, or make you keep delay it

manipulation of sexual drive
- this can be presented to you in a variety of ways to manipulate you, deceit you, go to the wrong path, waster your time or suck your energy

manipulation of greed
- show/project to you a vision where it is possible for you to earn/get a lot of money from spending/invest more from something which is way out of the way from real life where they manipulate all opportunities of you and thus reducing your available money

splintering of attention
- trigger random people to contact you or call you to disrupt your thought process when you are in a critical situation

manipulation of urge
- for example , give u urge to scratch your hair when in fact you know you shouldnt do it, it would make your hair look more bald
the same feeling keep coming again and again, maybe you can resist it when you are alert, but when you are even a bit less careful, you will find yourself scratching your hair much later after the act of scratching hair has been committed :mrgreen:
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 16 Aug 2014 11:23

:text-thankyoublue: Rosebelle for your list
Sarah

Unread postby Sarah » 16 Aug 2014 18:11

thank you for this summary. :text-goodpost:
as I am rather new to all that stuff, I still hate these attacks.
I really have to learn to be aware and get rid. the day before yesterday, when you posted it, I did rather strange things that I know my body hates, but still did. so it caused illness (not headache but sick tummy). and still feel dizzy, kind of depressed.
I am not used to see all this as attacks, but guess they have accompanied my life for quite a while.
I have some help (thanks Frank) to protect and fight against, but not really happy .... :scared-shocked:
I have to be more aware I guess.
what do you do on a daily base with these attacks?
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 16 Aug 2014 18:37

You are welcome and welcome on the forum too. :greetings-wavingyellow:
Sarah wrote: I still hate these attacks.

This is something what won't change, not even later. :) We all hate it too. But yes, later with understanding it's easier a bit to handle these things.

Sarah wrote:I have to be more aware I guess.
what do you do on a daily base with these attacks?

I really just can advise you to use the dropbox, because we cannot really prevent these things by ourselves so easily. In some cases it's possible to close out an influence, or in your case with the sick tummy, if you realize in time what's going to happen. But it needs practice of course. Awareness comes with practice too.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 18 Aug 2014 05:33

i was given feeling of missing something but i dont know who or what and then after a few seconds suddenly i utter an english name whom i dont miss at all :confusion-seeingstars:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 18 Aug 2014 13:43

i have had influence a few times where some shit insert thought to me when i am most vulnerable

for example
when i am crossing the road
when i am walking down from bridge
when i am one leg step into the bus

some g4 or unknown shit will whisper/tell thing to me that i have no time to verify its truth
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 19 Aug 2014 11:54

the idiot ai/dark keep putting shit into my mind/thoughts to betray for many countless days
and now they change tactics to raise my anger to different protoi/light core every day
its super annoying
like some robot keep repeating the same thing to you over and over again
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 19 Aug 2014 13:06

:romance-grouphug: As I can see the darks really like to bother you for some reason. What did you do to make them so angry? :mrgreen:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Aug 2014 13:09

Mes wrote::romance-grouphug: As I can see the darks really like to bother you for some reason. What did you do to make them so angry? :mrgreen:

A good job.... that's enough... :occasion-gift:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 19 Aug 2014 13:27

maybe somewhere hidden inside me is part of the key how dark will fall in the future, thats why they keep want to trouble me/us before we found out about it
:text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Aug 2014 13:31

Rosebelle wrote:maybe somewhere hidden inside me is part of the key how dark will fall in the future, thats why they keep want to trouble me/us before we found out about it

No, they only don't like your nose.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug:
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 19 Aug 2014 13:35

I tell you, the key is actually you, and the darks knows this very well, everytime when you grind pepper under their noses. It only seems to be hidden for yourself.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 19 Aug 2014 15:07

Rosebelle wrote:the idiot ai/dark keep putting shit into my mind/thoughts to betray for many countless days
and now they change tactics to raise my anger to different protoi/light core every day
its super annoying

Yesterday anger was a tool used on me and the feeling of it sucked, to be sure! But it didn't work which means that, large as the dark toolbox is, it's getting exhausted. I mean, look at you; you're nonchalantly cataloging things now that may have severely affected you in the past and for days.

Last Sunday I was home! It was amazing and I can't wait to visit again and again! :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 19 Aug 2014 15:57

astrochimp wrote:
Rosebelle wrote:the idiot ai/dark keep putting shit into my mind/thoughts to betray for many countless days
its super annoying

Yesterday anger was a tool used on me and the feeling of it sucked, to be sure! But it didn't work which means that, large as the dark toolbox is, it's getting exhausted. I mean, look at you; you're nonchalantly cataloging things now that may have severely affected you in the past and for days.

Last Sunday I was home! It was amazing and I can't wait to visit again and again! :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow:

good to know that :-D
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 19 Aug 2014 16:11

I tell you, the key is actually you, and the darks knows this very well, everytime when you grind pepper under their noses. It only seems to be hidden for yourself.

maybe

is it possible some unknown influences and attacks has been happening to us since we are in mother's womb?
Last edited by Rosebelle on 20 Aug 2014 14:12, edited 1 time in total.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Aug 2014 14:01

new tactics again,
sometimes i try to cut down on spending to save money
then they amplify my desire to cut down spending suddenly and made me made myself very uncomfortable :violence-uzi:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 20 Aug 2014 17:18

Rosebelle wrote:new tactics again,
then they amplify my desire to cut down spending suddenly and made me made myself very uncomfortable :violence-uzi:

Yes, the internal feeling sais something like:
"So, you're doing this, huh? Well, it's not good enough and you need to do more and fast! Now! Now! Now!"

This is when I freeze, unable to act. It doesn't work anymore as there's nothing behind it really, just a bad memory... :angelic-flying:

-astro
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Aug 2014 21:01

astrochimp wrote:

"So, you're doing this, huh? Well, it's not good enough and you need to do more and fast! Now! Now! Now!"

This is when I freeze, unable to act. It doesn't work anymore as there's nothing behind it really, just a bad memory... :angelic-flying:

-astro

i think there is some trigger behind
recently i feel memory loss lots of time
like when i want to say something suddenly i remember i wanted to say another word or forgot what word i want to say/use
:confusion-seeingstars:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 21 Aug 2014 21:08

Rosebelle wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

-astro

i think there is some trigger behind
recently i feel memory loss lots of time
like when i want to say something suddenly i remember i wanted to say another word or forgot what word i want to say/use
:confusion-seeingstars:

Absolutely! It's my most deep seated one. But now I don't shrivel back when it comes up but breathe, dropbox and mantra.

I forgive the beings who threw me in this hole, whether they knew it or not as long as it/they choose healing and not continuing this crap. This applies to me as well. I remember being very anxious and heart broken when I consciously chose to go down this hole many years ago. They nudged me, I jumped off, I decided.

-astro
:scared-shocked:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 26 Aug 2014 08:17

new tactics again
dream - nightmare
dream - they put some quiz for you to solve in your dream, if you cant solve it, you drain your energy until you become veggie guy/girl(brain dead)
pain - sexual organ
taking advantage of our want to help people - throw one sleeping light member in your way, then when you helping him/her, do shit to you

Return to “Understand your own situation!”