Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Mes

Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Mes » 14 Aug 2014 19:15

Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

We live in a world where nothing seems to be what it is. And also because of this it's very hard to recognize the manipulations. We live everyday amongst influences, attacks day by day and we think that it is a natural implication of life.

Here, I try to collect and summarize what can be an influence or attack, because we reached a point where we need to defend ourselves against these things, or at least to be aware of them and try to avoid their negative effects.

The problem is that however an influence can seem to be small and harmless it can cause huge troubles in every possible way in our lives. Though not all the attacks will cause direct threat, maybe some just will cause you a huger or lesser amount of annoyance. But if these things are not handled in the right way, it can grow into a much uglier thing, because of the fact, as Frank said it very well: „The darks never give up” - nor the traitors though.


Sensations on body:

1) itches, pains: These are probably the most obvious kind of attacks, influences.

    - every kind of stabbing pains, if it's origin is known or unknown
    - not even a mosquito bite is itching just by itself
    - tooth aches, especially those which comes up just from the nothing, even if you have cavity, the cavity itself doesn't aches
    - pimples on the skin, even if it's about to be hormonal thing or whatever other reason
    - chronic diseases when they flare up
    - if you cut your finger, and after you washed out and took care about it, and it's still have burning sensation or it starts to be inflamed, you can count it as an attack too

2) neurological manipulations: They like to bother the nerve system quite much, causing a huge variety of symptoms, depending on the weaknesses of someones nerve system.

    - feeling suddenly very warm or cold, even if cold front or such coming and you are sensitive about it :sad-fever:
    - chilling, goose bumps
    - skin sensations like crawlings, pins and needles, the feeling that something sits on you
    - tiredness feeling and not being able to sleep :sleeping-blue:
    - different kind of pressures, mainly on head, throat, chest, stomach line
    - feeling hungry or full, or eating suddenly very quickly and feel ill after it
    - feeling thirsty too often :obscene-drinkingbuddies: , or not feeling thristy at all, diarrhea, nausea, dizzyness
    - feeling nervous on different areas of your body
    - involuntary movements, when everything falls out of your hands or you want to fall over
    - they simply make you say something you wouldn't want to anyway, this is similar to what I have right now I think about to write down a word and I write down another one instead of it without realizing, quite annoying
    - even can happen that they bother your senses, what you see, smell, hear, taste or touch. For example they can make you very easily misunderstand the communication with others because of this. In this case, better to make clear the situation, by asking what the other just said, before you would make a sudden conclusion. It's not easy and sometimes you just realize it later, but the main point is the need of realization, so you won't blame yourself or the other one. :violence-hammer:

Mental sensations, thoughts:
This is the area where from we are getting most of the attacks and influences. Mostly these are harder to recognize, because of the fact that it's like we would have thought this and not someone else. Here I have to make difference between a dark attack or a light or traitor attack.

1) Emotional manipulations :romance-hearteyes: :
Here usually we mention the negative emotions, all kind of it :angry-steamingears: . However it's not just them, but when you feel yourself harshly happy about something, or you feel yourself suddenly too attracted toward someone, those are not normal too. It's true about all of our positive emotions, that they are more deep, but gentle ones. While the influenced ones are more urgent, and wants to make you jump out of your skin and they somehow burn away quickly, as if the kerosene wouldn't be enough and after remains some kind of emptiness.

2) Manipulations of thoughts:
There are a lot about them. The problem is with this that you cannot know which is your thought and which one is not. And here is a quite wide range of possibilities. They can come up just once or twice or they can come in patterns, depending on the goal of the influence.

    - the little whispers of repeating „stupid” all the time and similar
    - whole sentences, and theories about everything, probably to convince you about something or make you think differently about something. These are usually goes on a cleverly built up strategy, so you wouldn't suspect anything - but with watching, you are able to realize what's going on.


3) Modifications of the memories :confusion-scratchheadyellow: :
    - In small, but just a little modification about how you remember what happened yesterday. And when you start an argument about it, in better case you realize that you remembered wrong, but still there remain that little stinging feeling in you about the situation.
    - In big, when they don't let you bring up any happy memory of your past for example
The above mental manipulations usually not coming alone, but combined. So being able to catch such a thing is always need to take apart the problem and analyze it from emotion and thought point of view also.

4) Influences of inner sensations:
    - influenced visions: when for example you close your eyes and you see your loved one keeps stabbing you with a huge knife everytime
    - dreams
    - the song what keep stucking in your head unstoppable, especially what you hate much.

The places where from they can attack:

1) Manipulations attached to texts, objects etc.There are a very wide range of possibilities here also, some of us very sensitive about these kind of attacks, some not so much. But be sure that there is possible to attach mess, influence or attack to everything. For example if you touch a „sacred” object or if you read an article and suddenly feel yourself dizzy, or starts to think strange way.

2) Things what was put inside you over the different lifetimes, made by deals, or you just accepted it, because you thought it is a helpful thing, whatever. All of us full with these things and even if we try to seal them, some darks always find a new way to bother you.

3) The wounds whatever kind of wounds of some of your body, physical ones, avatars, aspect bodies, there can be previous life deformations and wounds what can be a target for them too.

4) Food and water: maybe you remember when Frank told about that not every of us needs the same kind of food, and if we eat the wrong one, it can cause mindloops for us.

How the darks or ill ones manipulation may feel : :angry-devil:
The darks attacks are always bitter, desperate, full with hate and anger, or cold calculation, without any emotions.

If you feel:

    - disdain, feeling of superiority is usually Taurus puppet master way
    - hot hate, jelousy is mostly from Orion
Not coincidence that these two (Orion and Taurus) was once a pair as you can see. They nicely complemented each other.

How the traitors manipulations may feel : :angelic-green:
The traitors can be very misleading, even on those who can sense the energies well. It is because the traitors seems to be very nice ones and it doesn't seem to be a manipulation at all. And they are energetically clean most of the times. So you really feel as if the influence for example would be your own thought.
This is because the traitors are not ill. They maybe misled by darks or they have their own goals what they try push through. So they are not ill, but mostly selfish or for example they make stupidnesses of the name of love. We all see examples about these things in films.

In traitor cases the only thing what helpes you if you think it over what would be the consequence if you follow that line of thought. You may try to find out if that thought would be an influence what can be the senders goal with it. Of course traitors can go mad too, if they cannot reach what they want with trying to be nice. And then you may hear what they truly think.


Both company likes to cause mistrust and tries to turn against your friends and allies, tries to separate from them, and pull on their side. For this they can use every kind of tool what above mentioned if they think that it will bring them success.

The manipulations can cover your everyday situations, your interactions with others, and how you think about yourself too.

I have to emphasize here also, that these are just my experiences, you may will experience differently the influences or what you experience may have different outcome. To be able to recognize your influences you have to learn them, because every of us has different weaknesses what the dark or traitors can find it easily and won't be ashamed to take advantage on it.

We had some not so nice cases with this in the past. If the influence or attack is not stopped in time and they want you strongly for some reason, you can count on these things:

They will try to insulate you as much as possible, they put mess in your connections, influence you in any possible way as it written above. They will try to kill your self-confidence and dismantle all of your belives, all of your grips to the reality. They will just let in those thoughs what makes you suffer and want to give up. The things can go so wrong that they push you into a deep depression. In this case, please contact with Frank immediately.

Some of the influences can cause even physical accidents , it's enough just a moment of carried away by a thought, or just a tiredness kind of influence. As it's enough an activated fear influence to harm those who are close to you, even just with words.

This is why I ask all of you here, to prevent these things, try take care of yourself in a way that you learn to watch your reactions. Try to be aware of yourself and what you do as much as possible.

Thank you.
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3423
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 19:42

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Mes

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Mes » 14 Aug 2014 19:58

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

yeah, I think the influence what made me hate these emoticons, were sucesfully removed. :D
Rosebelle
Posts: 3061
Joined: 05 Dec 2012 02:41

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Rosebelle » 14 Aug 2014 20:05

Thanks this is very comprehensive and useful to me
especially the dizzy part..
I get dizzy without doing anything
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 467
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Aug 2014 20:11

I was aware for a few things from your list Mes.
But many of the combinations or type of attacks never really crossed me.And mainly i thought that im the source of it.
I often got attacks through thought influence.Seeing myself as i stab my parents and such.Even if it was for a second and it didnt really got me.....i felt a droplet of fear every time i got these attacks.
User avatar
juu
Posts: 610
Joined: 01 Jul 2014 18:42
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.
Location: Colombia

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby juu » 14 Aug 2014 20:19

It happens to me too, kindda what pegazus said.. Like dark thoughts.. Incest, violence, with relatives... I usted to think this Was my true Being.. But now, i can relate with the influence.. :happy-sunshine:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3423
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 20:25

juu wrote:It happens to me too, kindda what pegazus said.. Like dark thoughts.. Incest, violence, with relatives... I usted to think this Was my true Being.. But now, i can relate with the influence.. :happy-sunshine:


If it would be your true Being, you would do it, not think about. Do you?
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2105
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Aug 2014 20:26

:text-thankyoublue: Mes :text-goodpost:

Although influence is not new to me, many things make more sense after reading your great summary.

Now you can finally take it, here a few more
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
for the great post!
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 3423
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 20:41

This post is now provoking a lot of attacks on us.... :laughing-rolling:

Well done!!! :romance-grouphug:
Dolphin

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Dolphin » 14 Aug 2014 21:07

Frank wrote:This post is now provoking a lot of attacks on us.... :laughing-rolling:


:scared-eek: oh yeah, nice sensations :cool: I hope it is finished until I go to bed :lol:
Mes

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Mes » 14 Aug 2014 21:11

I am very happy that this post was useful :romance-grouphug:

Sorry about the attacks though, but it was necessary
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 467
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Aug 2014 21:19

Mes wrote:I am very happy that this post was useful :romance-grouphug:



It is very useful for me....can it be that attacks come in a form of sound that distracts a thought?I mean if im thinking about something important and a sudden noise breaks my thought and makes me angry?

For example someone knock down a glass accidentaly and takes my attention?

Or is it just show of my weakness?
Sometimes i get the feeling of interruption in these cases.

To tell the truth its hard to evade the noises for me.
Mes

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Mes » 14 Aug 2014 21:35

Pegazus wrote:can it be that attacks come in a form of sound that distracts a thought?I mean if im thinking about something important and a sudden noise breaks my thought and makes me angry?

For example someone knock down a glass accidentaly and takes my attention?


In this case, not the sound what causes the attack, but there is something in you what makes you more sensible of your ambient noises than you should be. And probably they try to distract you by using the other person to make that little accident with an influenced move, so you forget your thought and not get the needed information from it. This is a very nice example about how easily they can cause trouble or annoyance with seemingly unimportant things, and not just on one person, but they can intervene into every kind of situations, and on every participants.

Sometimes i get the feeling of interruption in these cases.

Think about it as this was a warning message, that yes something/someone interrupted you. These kind of warning messages more means that something/someone tries to manipulate from outside than what we usually would think that the other person deliberately or accidentally interrupted you.
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 467
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Aug 2014 21:41

Mes wrote:
Pegazus wrote:can it be that attacks come in a form of sound that distracts a thought?I mean if im thinking about something important and a sudden noise breaks my thought and makes me angry?

For example someone knock down a glass accidentaly and takes my attention?


In this case, not the sound what causes the attack, but there is something in you what makes you more sensible of your ambient noises than you should be. And probably they try to distract you by using the other person to make that little accident with an influenced move, so you forget your thought and not get the needed information from it. This is a very nice example about how easily they can cause trouble or annoyance with seemingly unimportant things, and not just on one person, but they can intervene into every kind of situations, and on every participants.

Sometimes i get the feeling of interruption in these cases.

This is a very good sign, what you can recognize, so when you feel in this way it's probably an influence.



Thanks for your answer im curious where those thoughts of mine would have leaded in the case im not interrupted maybe later i will get them.
In this sense im too sensitive to noises i have good hearing as far as physical hearing goes.

(Not like thin walls are helpful.)
Last edited by Pegazus on 14 Aug 2014 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
iaqua
Posts: 165
Joined: 23 Jul 2013 13:41

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby iaqua » 14 Aug 2014 21:44

Mes thanks for this one and for your recent great posts.
I myself realized that e.g. headache is not just headache! Ok, maybe it is my weak spot, but meffers are hitting on it.

Would be nice to get to the point that our friends get our message through the fractal labirynth and that we ourselves can order them to ask for kicking meffers and stop attacks. Is this a question of possibility or authorization Frank?

Thumbs up for all the great q & a's here guys!
:handgestures-thumbup: :clap:
Mes

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Mes » 14 Aug 2014 21:51

iaqua wrote:I myself realized that e.g. headache is not just headache! Ok, maybe it is my weak spot, but meffers are hitting on it.


:laughing-rollingred: they love to hit everyone's head, and probably that one is somehow weak spot for all of us.


iaqua wrote:Would be nice to get to the point that our friends get our message through the fractal labirynth and that we ourselves can order them to ask for kicking meffers and stop attacks. Is this a question of possibility or authorization Frank?


http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1905 - this is how they will get that message
Mes

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Mes » 14 Aug 2014 22:01

Rosebelle wrote:I get dizzy without doing anything

Quite lots of thing can cause dizziness, healings also, it's really something I think what can be found out only by asking the right questions with rods, pendy or other such tool.
User avatar
iaqua
Posts: 165
Joined: 23 Jul 2013 13:41

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby iaqua » 14 Aug 2014 23:35

http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1905 - this is how they will get that message

:handgestures-thumbup:
Rosebelle
Posts: 3061
Joined: 05 Dec 2012 02:41

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Rosebelle » 15 Aug 2014 08:23

Mes wrote:
Rosebelle wrote:I get dizzy without doing anything

Quite lots of thing can cause dizziness, healings also, it's really something I think what can be found out only by asking the right questions with rods, pendy or other such tool.

for me , its something which suddenly hit me and i feel super dizzy.

Mes wrote:They will try to kill your self-confidence and dismantle all of your belives, all of your grips to the reality.

i got this recently not sure what is the cause of multiple shit that cause this one yet..however i keep feeling weird in the heart/chest
and repeating pessismistic thoughts..after i found how they create hidden programming and hidden trigger to me when i sleep/dream, they immediately follow up with tears in eyes without me asking for it, so i "cry with tears" in both eyes less than one minute after i solve my problem partially
:text-lol:
Mes

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Mes » 15 Aug 2014 14:27

Rosebelle wrote:for me , its something which suddenly hit me and i feel super dizzy.


Probably it's a direct attack then. They do this usually when they go mad, and they don't have any better idea anymore, especially if it comes with headpressure too.

Rosebelle wrote:i got this recently not sure what is the cause of multiple shit that cause this one yet..however i keep feeling weird in the heart/chest
and repeating pessismistic thoughts..


If it's the same kind of thing, I would say, that in these cases, they try to bother all of the mess what is in you, so it's better to find the source, who does it and take it out, then to remove those which causes the influences itself. Because they can find always new attack and bothering surface.

Rosebelle wrote:after i found how they create hidden programming and hidden trigger to me when i sleep/dream, they immediately follow up with tears in eyes without me asking for it, so i "cry with tears" in both eyes less than one minute after i solve my problem partially
:text-lol:


I had tears in these cases too, when something was found out after long time, but for me it was always the tears of a kind of relief and a deep sadness about what happened. The similarity to your case is that it was independent from me too. Of course it can be also that they made you cry, they really can make with us quite much things. :)

Return to “Understand your own situation!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest