"gods"

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

"gods"

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 17:37

All current used conceptions of "gods" (e.g. christian, jewish, islam, hindiusm or "law of one") have been created by darks with the only purpose to enslave, harm, chain and spell their followers. And to suck their energies.

Even almost all budism branches are polluted by enslavement tools.

Read this small story I wrote 2 years ago: http://presbeia-protoi.org/index.php/openRoom:The_patient_Elephant

All kinds of "gods" and religions are only invented and "implemented" to domineer over their followers.

The creation is not working in the "god" way. The creation is working and following the light rules, and these are bottom-up rules.

This means if you are part of a connected being (and very most out there are...), that the "boss" of all of these collective is the weakest one of the collective. And in 99.9999...% of all cases this will be the one who is "down here". So however you are thinking about "higher" beings, in most cases their status is "lower" than yours. And those who tell you that they are "higher" just want to fool and fuck you! Honest ones will agree to your "status".

The god bullshit shall just take you away from your own powers and from taking the responsibility for you into your own hands.

Most "gods" are crashed or in prison already. Some got replaced by dummy-AIs...

Praying to some god means, you deliver your energies there for free. It means you make one sided deals, in which you will only lose, and the oder side (god...) will take all. And after taking away most "gods", other dark grey motherfuckers took their empty positions with masks and they are happy that you deliver them all your energies...

To bring it down in one sentence:
"gods" of all kinds are dark bandit bastards, who will take everything away from you if you let them do!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: "gods"

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 17:46

Maybe a small list of "who is behind" will open your eyes a bit:

- catholic => LSA1 group (top2 bastards), in detail these are lucifers
- lutheran protestants => orion group (top1 bastards)
- orthodox christs => LSA3 group (top2 bastards), in detail these are sadanas
- islam => taurus group (top 3 bastards)
- jewish => LSA2 group (top2 bastards), in detail these are sadanas
- hinduism => orion group (top1 bastards)
- budism w/o japan => orion group (top1 bastards)
- budism japan => taurus group (top 3 bastards)
- scientology => orion group (top1 bastards)
- jehovah's witnesses => assyrer group (top 11th dark group) => lsa3
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Aug 2014 17:59

Is there any form of pray that is not bullshit?
Or pray itself is a tool created for us to suck our energies?

The word itself is strange pray is very close to prey.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 18:16

The only good thing i know is chanting "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo" from Lotos budism....
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 14 Aug 2014 18:24

Frank wrote:The only good thing i know is chanting "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo" from Lotos budism....

Oh my! That explains a lot. Frank, you, you... :clap:

I did do this in Hawaii 2 years ago and that really worked to calm me down. It also started a series of changes.

-astro
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Aug 2014 18:26

Frank wrote:The only good thing i know is chanting "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo" from Lotos budism....

I read Lotus sutra back then when i learned about budhism and i know this chant and some more parts of it.

Good to know thx!!!
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 14 Aug 2014 18:30

astrochimp wrote:

I did do this in Hawaii 2 years ago and that really worked to calm me down. It also started a series of changes.

-astro

When I do it my toes tingle.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 18:49

Teis wrote:

I read Lotus sutra back then when i learned about budhism and i know this chant and some more parts of it.

Good to know thx!!!

forget the "more parts". just this small chanting is ok. other things are polluted too.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 18:51

astrochimp wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

-astro

When I do it my toes tingle.

yes, that's side effects of energy flow. Chanting "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo" activates energy cleanings. These cleanings run on all levels with the needed fractal structures, or analogue if needed. First it cleans you inside, later it will also start to clean your ambient....
olinstarwalker

Unread postby olinstarwalker » 04 Sep 2014 19:27

Frank wrote:Maybe a small list of who is behind will open your eyes a bit:

- catholic => LSA group (top2 bastards), in detail these are lucifers
- european protestants => orion group (top1 bastards)
- orthodox christs => LSA group (top2 bastards), in detail these are sadanas
- islam => taurus group (top 3 bastards)
- jewish => LSA group (top2 bastards), in detail these are sadanas
- hinduism => orion group (top1 bastards)
- budism w/o japan => orion group (top1 bastards)
- budism japan => taurus group (top 3 bastards)
- scientology => orion group (top1 bastards)
- jehovah's witnesses => assyrer group (top 11th dark group)

What is the assyrer group (top 11th dark group)? First time i've seen that word, assyrer. I grew up in lock and spell under this.
olinstarwalker

Unread postby olinstarwalker » 04 Sep 2014 19:33

NVM i think its Syrian, but um yea, i still did not know this.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Sep 2014 21:03

olinstarwalker wrote:What is the assyrer group (top 11th dark group)? First time i've seen that word, assyrer. I grew up in lock and spell under this.

No Syria belongs to Ahriman group (LSA).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyria#Middle_Assyrian_Empire_1392-1056_BC
juu

Unread postby juu » 04 Sep 2014 21:47

Sorry to brin this subject Again, but for clarification...
Where are all the dark lords? In read here that they are all wiped out.. Or are there any "lea der." Still hiding?
As i understand al that's left are parásites and tings the dark constructed in the last 50.000 years. (The frac tal enviroment)
So, it is like the land lords were forced to leave the house, but it is still dirty and you are still cleaning in order to be a clean inhabited place..??

Ps : why is the orino group considera the top1 dark sh#%$ ??

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 16 Oct 2014 12:35

So, I was thinking... can the historical actions taken by the various religions be interpreted as the various dark groups internally fighting each other for ‘influence’? Increasing their theft of energy through these religious organisations?

- Catholic/Lucifer expansion on influence through missionary ‘work’ (e.g. attacking inhabitants of South America.)
- Orion group ‘split’ and highjacking part of catholic church influence via reformation.
- Is Orion the behind the jesuits?
- Currently, LSA and Orion seem to be working together in suppressing Taurus-islam?

Or is this simply the wrong way to look at these things?

I suppose the size of this energy stolen through religion is considered as important by the dark groups? I see many things written in media about some 'world government' and 'one world religion' (most of what is written I guess is OIC.) Why would these groups ever want a 'one world religion'? I just guess it is not in their nature to be exactly fair towards or friendly with each other dark groups - unless of course they perceive a larger threat...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2014 12:43

jonas wrote:So, I was thinking... can the historical actions taken by the various religions be interpreted as the various dark groups internally fighting each other for ‘influence’? Increasing their theft of energy through these religious organisations?

100% right! This is what Frank keeps saying all the time. It is not what it seems to be (3d perspective) but a fight between higher entities. The difficult thing about it is to recognize the background connections.
Well done, jonas! :handgestures-thumbup: I am sure Frank will answer the rest of your questions... well, I hope he will :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2014 12:48

juu wrote:...
Where are all the dark lords? In read here that they are all wiped out.. Or are there any "lea der." Still hiding?
As i understand al that's left are parásites and tings the dark constructed in the last 50.000 years. (The frac tal enviroment)
So, it is like the land lords were forced to leave the house, but it is still dirty and you are still cleaning in order to be a clean inhabited place..??

Ps : why is the orino group considera the top1 dark sh#%$ ??

:romance-grouphug:

Many of the dark lords have been eliminated the one or the other way. We don't have much info about it. Most of them were fake lords anyway and no sensible being will ever miss them.
There are still a few hidden. It is not that easy to get them, but there is no escape for them either. The biggest/highest ones are gone as far as we are concerned.
Yes, there is much dirt to clean and this will take a few more years (probably).

Why shouldn't be orion one of the worst? What makes you think that they were good? We didn't decide who is good and who is bad. We only found out the real (=what is real to us down here) names of the bad ones. We don't have any preferences as for who is the good or who is the bad. :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2014 12:51

jonas wrote:I see many things written in media about some 'world government' and 'one world religion' (most of what is written I guess is OIC.) Why would these groups ever want a 'one world religion'?

Until now i identified 3 different groups who want to establish 'one world religion', one from each of the top 3 darks... So in the end this is just a new battlefield of these bastards. Many people turn away from the religions, so before they turn to something good, they invent "the solution"....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2014 12:56

Δύναμις wrote:There are still a few hidden. It is not that easy to get them, but there is no escape for them either.

Isn't it funny? I'm a simple poor man with 30kg to much on the hips and the "gods" are hiding from me... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

The must be real almighty and omniscient.....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2014 13:19

jonas wrote:- Is Orion the behind the jesuits?

No this is the dark "No. 6" group. They are cooperating with LSA. The current pope belongs to this group. They are some of the worst motherfuckers. They invented the crashing of beings, meaning they crashed the consciousness fields and personality belts, and used the resulting energy fragments for their own purpose for example in weapons.

There are 13 orders in catholic church which belong to non LSA groups, but cooperating with them.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 18 Oct 2014 22:06

Thank you very much Δύναμις and Frank.

I think I was remembering incorrectly about reformation - I think jesuits was supposedly involved in 'counter-reformation'. Well, I am not good with history. :wink:

It is tragical and comical to see how they are trying to sell the ‘new’ pope as some generous and kind old man that are supposed to want to solve all unfair treatment by banks etc. and make everything better for the common and poor people… :character-oldtimer: :angry-steamingears:

So, I feel like I am guessing here - maybe because I am - and I guess that Orion was probably behind the 'Venice-empire'. And then migrated into the the British Empire.

It seems maybe Orion does a lot of the ‘divide-and-conquer’ to gain influence while LSA is more about domination and just torturing people… But maybe it just looks like that because I have a European point-of-view.

Well, I think I shall stop trying to understand more about these groups as they are obviously all scumbags – just varying degrees of such.

Frank wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:There are still a few hidden. It is not that easy to get them, but there is no escape for them either.

Isn't it funny? I'm a simple poor man with 30kg to much on the hips and the "gods" are hiding from me... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

The must be real almighty and omniscient.....

:text-+1:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”