Awakening

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Awakening

Unread postby Frank » 02 Aug 2014 15:31

In a few threads people are talking about "awakening".
It is always the question what is "awakening". We also made an (outdated) text in our wiki about it.

Now I think I found a very simple definition for this:

Awakening is the process to understand the real structure of something. The real structure is different than our 3d or "higher" cognition of it, or what we have been taught about their structure.

To get a base for these understandings you need mind models.
To get the best understanding and by this the best awakening, the mind models needs to fullfil the following two conditions:

1) The mind model has to use known and common mind pictures as base to build the model. It has to start where the people are, so that they can follow it.

2) The mind model needs a translation / intersection with the mind models of the "higher levels" (which indeed just means non complex fractal levels...). The intersection of the mind model should be close to 100%.

Awakening has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of "higher" skills. In fact most higher skills will just block or slow down awakening, because it opens the door for undefined cognitions and misleading.
Rosebelle

Re: Awakening

Unread postby Rosebelle » 03 Aug 2014 14:31

may i know what do you mean by
1)known and common mind picture - you mean thru mind mapping charts and diagram?
2)It has to start where the people are - you mean SL 2.1 Floor 2?
3)How to create translation / intersection between lower mind model and higher mind model?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Aug 2014 14:44

Rosebelle wrote:may i know what do you mean by
1)known and common mind picture - you mean thru mind mapping charts and diagram?
2)It has to start where the people are - you mean SL 2.1 Floor 2?
3)How to create translation / intersection between lower mind model and higher mind model?

1) I mean you have to use things as reference, which people know. There is no use to talk about high bla bla bla, energies and frequencies and , and, and.... as most spiritual people do it, most not knowing what it means. People don't have an imagination for this. They know what a ball is, a sqaure, they know a car, a ship and so on. They know 3d things. "mapping charts and diagram" This can be technical part of it, but people can better handle pictures, videos and text and so. Mind model, is the model in your head, not how you try to explain it in 3d.

2) It has to start in 3d.....

3) :laughing-rolling: Months of work needed, time (money) which we don't have....
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 03 Aug 2014 15:40

Frank wrote:1) I mean you have to use things as reference, which people know. There is no use to talk about high bla bla bla, energies and frequencies and , and, and.... as most spiritual people do it, most not knowing what it means. People don't have an imagination for this. They know what a ball is, a sqaure, they know a car, a ship and so on. They know 3d things. "mapping charts and diagram" This can be technical part of it, but people can better handle pictures, videos and text and so. Mind model, is the model in your head, not how you try to explain it in 3d.

but the thing is given a video some people can make the mind model some cannot,
for example, with this video that resemble fractal algorithm on tree http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C8kTT2KCTo
some people are able to make a connection with the video and the tree fractal algorithm while others cannot
is it because of different level of blockage or different level of understanding/perception?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Aug 2014 15:41

alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Aug 2014 05:56

:greetings-waveyellow:
it is true what this beautiful girl says, but (hahaha always some but- actually where from is coming but?)
isn't it this only dark propaganda so they can see our emotions while watching this (and we are agreeing and our heart open like a flower) ... so they (darks) start to put more shit on us and proper (for them) labels on us?
i mean we have many ai's implants scanners,... so whenever one raise his concousness towards freedom they send more shit. how to resolve this enigma? how to exit their game?
i mean we all paying taxes even while we buy bread, ok for example I don't have job or company so i don't pay half of my earning to this shitheads but i am buying petrol for cars i am going to shop to buy stuff, i am going to bar to take coffee etc. let's say i start to avoid all this stuff ok theoretically i can but (again this but :) ) i am loosing all my comfort... am I prepeared? is this way solution to my life? I am thinking all the time how to exit this mess here i mean exit internally and start to help others who want do the same but i see i swim in all same old soup all the time sometimes i am up sometimes down sometimes i am on bottom and burned too.
i got some idea about fighting darks (another topic sorry) so we always fight this shit what they send but probbably this is only endless circles we make to exit this i guess we need somehow to adopt to use dark energy with what we fight now and transform it we need to heal this energy to become light and use it for our goals. anybody have some idea or experience how to? or only thoughts are welcome
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Aug 2014 12:21

alc wrote:i mean we have many ai's implants scanners,... so whenever one raise his consciousness towards freedom they send more shit.

YES

This is exactly the point. People who want to awake must be aware of this. Real awakening (not spiritual BS bla bla bla) means the more you will awake, the harder they will attack you. And this 24/7....

This is also the reason, why so many leave the road of awakening sooner or later.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Aug 2014 13:30

watching this still come as quite a shock to me as its very abrasively done
so far i have mostly concentrate on non 3d as all my previous effort on 3d almost all failed..
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 05 Aug 2014 14:03

Awakening is the process to bring 3d and "higher" together. As long as you see 3d and "higher" separated from each other, you are still in a separated consciousness state. And as we know the "invisible" space is much closer (non-string region), as most expect.

Awakening means to get conscious that 3d life and body is just an avatar and a place in which you are forced to be, and where you are forced to stay. But it is not enough to change the view, and to think about a "higher role". It means to become it. To become a being who knows, that Earth is just an effing avatar place, and that most of yourself is outside.

The problem with this awakening is, that there is no really step back into "closed 3d slavery life" if you once did this step. This is a second reason, why most people stop on the road of awakening sooner or later.
juu

Unread postby juu » 14 Aug 2014 22:24

Awakening is just Being 100 percent aware of itself, understanding every emotion or thoughts you can experience during diferent situations3d, and maybe remember or perceive things or thoughts ur Higher self wants to tell u?..
Also understanding that you are a tiny fraction of what you really áre..
And that everything that happens in your life is ment to go wrong by outsider forces and to distance you from learning Who you are.
Nobody Will ever tell u the truth: is not just kwnowing your true, its understanding it.
But as we are diferent individuales, and every doy has diferentes ways of seing things, talents or jobs; you Will never completéley understand the truth form other, as it has to go your way.
And all resides in our choise to acept and understanding our on truth?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Aug 2014 22:45

juu wrote:Awakening is just Being 100 percent aware of itself, understanding every emotion or thoughts you can experience during diferent situations3d, and maybe remember or perceive things or thoughts ur Higher self wants to tell u?..

It has nothing to do with your emotions or thoughts or with your experiences. This is just self-oriented. But awakening is about the ambient you are in. And this is as it is, not as you may think about it.

You should not use "truth". Not written, not in your mind. There are only perspectives and mind models made by the perspectives. Awakening is making or understanding a mind model which has huge intersection with "up there". It is in general not a personal "self" related thing in any way. The more you try to search for yourself, the more you put yourself in the backgroud, the more you may be able to understand the ambient in it's all levels with some mind model. This is awakening.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 02 Oct 2014 10:31

Hi all, :greetings-waveyellow:

For me personally, I believe I am experiencing a growing realization of how limited our normally perceived 3D is (it sometimes feels like a thin film visible floating in great space.) However, it seem more difficult to me to realize what the actual connections are towards out-side ‘sensed 3D’ and how they work. I have previously thought about these things (such as emotion being analogue and whether understanding how that difference - binary/analogue) and whether isolating and understanding the difference in ‘analogue’ could translate into a better understanding of other areas. However, I don’t think I got anywhere with this. :mrgreen:

A mind model to work with would be nice. :-D

I regards to the mind model – personally, when I look and try to understand what is described here (levels of existance, polarity, frequency/colors vs power/shapes etc.) a part of that process of ‘me trying to understand’ involves me rearranging or repeating with variations the various information that is written here (in order to try to increase acceptance or something - also probably introducing errors.)

As part of that process a sort of personal mind model is created – is it a good idea to continue to work with these ‘personally develop/adjusted’ mind models? Is this something worth spending time on - or are there other better ways to approach this? :confusion-questionmarks:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 02 Oct 2014 11:52

i think for example, the mind model you created for level 1 dark shit is usable for level 1 dark shit and maybe level 2 dark shit
but maybe not usable for level 10 dark shit
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Oct 2014 00:18

:greetings-wavingyellow: dear jonas,

please give me an example, so I can follow. I am not good in maths and I need a "picture" or a "broken-down-to-the-most-simple-detail-explanation" to understand what you mean. Maybe I shouldn't intervene since Frank is the one talking about mind models and he is probably the right one to answer your question, but I am curious as well :happy-smileyflower:

The information we provide here is unfortunately incomplete!!! There are various reasons for this: either we don't have clear understanding of every connection possible, or we presume that something is self-evident (which is our mistake in this case) or we ignore/oversee connections, etc.
If you lose yourself in rearrangements of processing the info you find here without being able to get to a point of a better understanding, then there must be something wrong somewhere, which gets you back to point 0 again and again. Do I understand this right?

I think it is quite useful to create your own mind model to understand things we share here, even if you firstly may make some not quite correct assumptions. Let's say the forum is at point 15 (for example!) since the very beginning till today, but you are at point 9 (or whatever) because you joined us long time after we started, which makes it a bit difficult for you to understand every info (= put each puzzle piece at the right place). We want to help you recover the missing parts, but you'll have to help us to understand what parts are still missing.

YES! A huge yes, to your question if it is a good idea to continue with the "sort of" created personal mind model. Don't be afraid to make mistakes! This is the only way to go ahead. Your personal mind model should be there for you personally, to help you understand and develop/evolute. In my opinion there is not right or wrong mind model. When you find out that your first mind model is not enough to cover all eventualities, you need to create a new or a second one. That easy!

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Oct 2014 10:23

Hi Rosebelle and Alexis - thanks!

May be I do get to a point of better understanding. Above was me rambling away so it is probably not easy to understand – I don’t know if I do myself. :happy-sunshine:

But let’s say goal is to ‘reach’ in some manner my EL2/PL8 ‘control center’-body. Maybe I cannot but I would like to try.

I understand that my Physical Body ‘avatar’ is located on the Material Existance Level / EL1 with polarity PL4. And I understand that we can use our common/normal 3D-senses to ‘feel’ PL1 (e.g. heat vs. cold.) My physical body would probably also react to PL2 ‘radiation’ and I can also ‘see’ PL3 waves/straight lines and votices/planes aroud in ‘creation’ such as space or nature. :handgestures-thumbup:

So, I got that within our Material Existance Level, EL1 my physical body can sense differences and changes in PL1-PL4 (and I guess those PL1-3 properties are inherited upwards to PL4.) Therefore I feel like I have some cognitions of and connections to PL1-4.

PL5 get more tricky but at least I know of observing by measuring aspects of or sensing effects of PL5 energies such as magnetism or electricity. Then I can also see there is a some ‘Astral body’ located on PL5 – which I have no cognition of! I can see that the wiki says something about the ‘Pineal Gland’ being a sort of instrument that can connect with the ‘Astral body’. Well, what do you know - a lost body.

Using my superior problem solving skills I go and search on internet to find pictures of that mysterious object. Alright – it is probably there, now what? :shock:

So, I guess so far I have some kind of mind model involving elements from PL1-PL5 – but where I currently lack clear cognition of PL5-Astral aspects of me. Well, I have never been much for smaller details anyways. One body more or less - nevermind.

At PL6 – I feel more confident again because it says that the ‘Emotional body’ is located at PL6 (and I am aware of that I have emotions.) And it is even on EL2! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

So, at PL6 is such as ‘empathy’ and some kind of mysterious PL6 chakras! Ah, ok - but how do I employ these?! Further, on the wiki I can see there is some kind of ‘Pituitary gland’ connection to my PL8-‘control center’ either directly or via the PL6-chakra-stuff. So, this is where I start to get really lost. :-D

So, I build this kind of mind model but there and many 'unknowns' where I cannot connect to my other bodies 'above' PL4. Essentially, I try different approaches to imagine these various properties (as well as mix in the concepts of string-only-frequency-color-blocked.) Of course, I don’t know if I will ever get anywhere with this type of aproach. Maybe all needed bodies are currently damaged or blocked and it is impossible for me to get cognition of these various ‘missing’ aspects of me.

:greetings-wavingyellow:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Oct 2014 11:35

Hi Jonas,

there seems to be a lot outdated information in wiki and forum.

I try to make today or next days a text or chart with the current situation. Many situation have changed because we cleaned them up. Other infos were just given to us wrong, or were misinterpreted.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 09 Oct 2014 15:30

Hi Frank,

Well, when/if you find some time to do an update I will definately be an interested reader. :text-thankyoublue: :happy-wavemulticolor: :greetings-waveyellow:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”