The real nature of destiny

astrochimp

Re: The real nature of destiny

Unread postby astrochimp » 08 Apr 2016 19:46

astrochimp wrote:The new/proper destiny system is working well. There is still the feeling of dread trying to take hold, failing mostly; sometime succeeding and running for a little while before being thrown off.

My question is: Where is this general dread coming from?

Namaste,
Alexander :happy-sunshine:

Would you look at that?! :text-lol:

Hi old me! Bye old me! :whistle:

:romance-grouphug:
Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 09 Apr 2016 05:17

Δύναμις wrote:
Pidge wrote: Because I'm finding that it has much influence on me, eg. in my current transit the 'joining (of) a peculiar or mystical community' lol. What is the impact or influence of Astro on those in and outside the oic?

It sounds like your personal trap to me. It is not the astrology but the AI or implant in you that makes you believe astrology had much influence on you. We are no way mystical, we are the exact opposite of it. Maybe peculiar because far away from know spiritual sh.., but still no reason to pay too much attention to that astrology stuff.
The darks used every connection possible to attack humans. Presenting you the bad or good influence of some constellation on humans gave them more chances to make mischief on them :happy-smileyflower:

In general I would say: OIC is affected a lot by astrology stuff, non OIC not. By "believing" in something, you connect to it and give it your own precious energy. You keep it alive while it is sucking your energy.

I figured 'mystical' and 'peculiar' aren't words you'd associate with but I still went with that eg. So I kinda expected the response I got. My thinking n behaviour changed last year quite dramatically n that prompted me to look into my transits to c what was up. Stuff I looked up on myself many years ago would have me donning the lightworker garb had I gone with it. So it's not something I completely believe in. Thanks for your response, its given me food for thought. :-D
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Aug 2016 22:12

Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 22 Aug 2016 23:10

Can a person be bought as well? Like having dibs on an individuals energetic system for their lifetime ...darks drinking from us like a cocktail.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Aug 2016 23:24

Pidge wrote:Can a person be bought as well? Like having dibs on an individuals energetic system for their lifetime ...darks drinking from us like a cocktail.

yes

good catch, thx :handgestures-thumbup:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 26 Aug 2016 16:42

My quickest question about this "Destiny Mechanism" and "Destiny Exchange"

1.Darks installed and operated it and darks had to pay for its usage but what did they paid with?Energy?
Frank wrote:yes energy

What happened to the already paid energy in the system?Lost or taken by light?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Aug 2016 17:00

Pegazus wrote:My quickest question about this "Destiny Mechanism" and "Destiny Exchange"

1.Darks installed and operated it and darks had to pay for its usage but what did they paid with?Energy?
Frank wrote:yes energy

What happened to the already paid energy in the system?Lost or taken by light?

no answer....

Return to “Understand your own situation!”