The importance of the mind model

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

The importance of the mind model

Unread postby Frank » 04 Apr 2014 13:59

The "Spiritual World" and the religions use a lot of different mind models.

The Protoi developed another own mind model.

This thread is about the question, why we did it, and why the mind model is THE KEY to yourself and all your powers.

First we have to realize, that our "3D" is very different from everything else above, beside and under us! Our reality and our kind of thinking here at this planet is totally different from everything else at another place. I already made a thread in this sub forum about this topic. In the end it results in two totally different "views of the world". All outside this 3D have a more or less similar view of their world. But this is totally different from our 3D "view of the world".

If you want someone whoever "higher", who belongs to you in any kind, to do a job for you, you have to order him/her. The problem is now, that the one who shall do something for you needs to understand you! Only orders which are clear communicated and understood will get executed. If there is too much space for interpretation in your orders, they simply get not executed.

Why did the Protoi develop a new mind model? The effectiveness of an order belongs on the understanding between the "upper" and us. The intersection between the two "views of the world" is the essential part for this understanding between "us down here" and "them up there".

The mind models of religions and of the Spiritual World have been massive manipulated by the darks to keep this intersection as small as possible!

To make this clear: They above know almost all and everything! It is just our lack of knowing about this and our inability to communicate understandable, what keeps us away from our powers. You all know the cite "Knowledge is power", and it is exactly the situation we have down here. You all have much more abilities as you think about, you only don't know / forgot how to use them.

The average intersection between "us" and "them" in the common religious and spiritual mind models is about 8% only!

The intersection of the Protoi mind model with the the "upper mind model" is about 99%.

So if you want to get real powers, you should think about taking the right mind model.
The problem here is, that many people are not able or willing to lay down all the shit they learned over their whole life.
But i can guarantee from many experiences, that mixing our mind model with other models will only reduce the intersection and take away your own powers from you.

The Protoi mind model is open and available for everyone "up there".
To use it, it is not necessary to get a deeper understanding of it, it is only necessary to know how to use it for the things you want to do.
Rosebelle

Re: The importance of the mind model

Unread postby Rosebelle » 04 Apr 2014 16:12

You all have much more abilities as you think about, you only don't know / forgot how to use them.

thanks for the hint, i think even if we dont remember what are our abilities, what knowledge we have, we still can recover our abilities and knowledge
subject to terms and conditions
i think we require at least 51% sureness and intention to recover the abilities knowledge using a reference point to our abilities and knowledge

example of reference point
for example you remember you have been sailoring around north america, images of it keep popping up in your mind while you idling your mind
somehow, someday , you recall that once during the sailoring around north america, you ate a banana and slipped on the boat
the ''you ate a banana and slipped on the boat" would be the reference point in this case

to activate your abilities and knowledge with the reference point above
just say "dear myself, activate my past life abilities and knowledge during the lifetime where i ate a banana and slipped on the ship" with more than 51% sureness about this statement "i ate banana and slipped on the boat" is true and have full intention instead of half hearted intention when you cite the sentence

in this example above, the reference point is used to bridge the gap between intersection between "us" and "them", am i correct to say that?
:happy-smileyflower:
Last edited by Rosebelle on 04 Apr 2014 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Apr 2014 16:27

Rosebelle wrote: for my highest and greatest good now

Why you mix this inside? This is spiritual shit. You give space for interpretation and misunderstanding bgy doing this with the result, that you loose power!
Clear and straight and easy orders! Check them before in detail questions if you are not sure. But keep these spiritual BS out of it!
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 04 Apr 2014 16:29

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:
Rosebelle wrote: for my highest and greatest good now

Why you mix this inside? This is spiritual shit. You give space for interpretation and misunderstanding bgy doing this with the result, that you loose power!
Clear and straight and easy orders! Check them before in detail questions if you are not sure. But keep these spiritual BS out of it!

edited, thanks
i was thinking all the while adding this to the end of command would block anything not for my own good from being executed(if there is any)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Apr 2014 18:17

They will not execute things which they can identify as harming you anyway.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 05 Apr 2014 09:56

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:
If you want someone whoever "higher", who belongs to you in any kind, to do a job for you, you have to order him/her. The problem is now, that the one who shall do something for you needs to understand you! Only orders which are clear communicated and understood will get executed. If there is too much space for interpretation in your orders, they simply get not executed.

The Protoi mind model is open and available for everyone "up there".
To use it, it is not necessary to get a deeper understanding of it, it is only necessary to know how to use it for the things you want to do.

:text-goodpost:
Hi Frank! :greetings-waveyellow:
So, does it mean the order have to be precised by exact informations and parameters, and with the firm mental/emotional state and intention the execution will be placed in desired time and space...and using the voice, with command tone, not mentally?

...and the same time referring to the best reliable friends?

:happy-sunshine:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 28 Dec 2015 22:11

Frank can you clarify that the Protoi mind model is the one lain out in the 'talking with your elephant' wiki article ? Looking for a bit of clarification here
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Dec 2015 23:01

Oni wrote:Frank can you clarify that the Protoi mind model is the one lain out in the 'talking with your elephant' wiki article ? Looking for a bit of clarification here

No, the mind model is about all. For example the whole Glossary, and things in "Understand your own situation".
But if you look to "one model". this doesn't exist, I have no time to put all the pieces together in one big thread or article.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 28 Dec 2015 23:29

Research continues -- thank you
surzappa

Unread postby surzappa » 14 Feb 2016 15:52

Hi everyone,

manipula- , activa- and stimula-tion of the mind

yr PROTOI mindset needs some stimulation finding the new mindset .

Alphabet Language = WORD

conclusion doc Hamlet's Mill

this week this info was urging me to do something with it. I saved the doc in a folder and was looking for it to post the link that I saved at the end of the msge , could not find it.i went totally blank . It took me 1-1/2 folder in folder to find it . Well here it is .

this is one info I saved to look more closly into it a while back . All 6 or 7 of my windows computers crashed with years of research on it including this doc.
Some way or the other I remembered the site. Way back searching for keys to solve many of our problems, I was driven to the Hamlet's Mill site.
Did not read the book at all . My eye scanned the long list index , without any doubt I went straigth to conclusion article 348 :
with the following info:

(Coincidence or not : By the way when I was almost finished reading the msge a few days ago my lamp was flashing I smelled something burning and saw it smoking , had to switch it off before it got worse).
Here some quotes

oukoun mnemes all' hypomneseos pharmakon heures; sophias de tois mathetais doxan, ouk aletheian porizeis
Thot/Hermes invented letters he claims that the alphabet will make the Egyptians wiser and improve their memory
the father of letters, have been led by your affection to ascribe to them a power the opposite of that which they really possess. For this invention will produce forgetfulness in the minds of those who learn to use it, because they will not practise their memory.
you have invented an elixir not of memory, but of reminding; and you offer
your pupils the appearance of wisdom, not true wisdom, for they will read many things without instructions and will therefore seem to know many things, when they are for the most part ignorant and hard to get along with, since they are not wise, but only appear wise.“

full conclusion or story links below:

full doc here the Hamlet's Mill site : go straight to article 348 ( if you like ) http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hamle ... lusion.htm

in greek here link
phaedrus 274D-275B or start with 274A scroll down look for nbrs
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/tex ... 3dPhaedrus

engl here ;

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/tex ... 3dPhaedrus

in the books of the bastards everything is circulating around the word “WORD”.

In computer architecture, a word is also important : data , storage ,processor , register , instructions, half word, doubleword, double quadword, two contiguous quadwords
A word can contain a computer instruction, a storage address, or application data that is to be manipulated (for example, added to the data in another word space).
and now you :
your job is also changing yr mindset and/or help find the bugs that are bugging your set of minds !!!!
FREEWILL mind ( passport, blueprint , uppermind or powermind to home ) and a manipulated (WORD) mind (gh)!!!!!!
we are connected to / or on a computer, whatever . No doubt there's a war going on .
In yr mind also.
And now you
I just dirtied my hands . ( and put a piece of shit on paper . Plato's Phaedrus : It 's not wise but it appears to be wise). You dont want a shithead do you !!!!! Myth or NOT it fits “THE SYSTEM : CAUSE and CHAOS “
'QUOTE : Plato's Phaedrus'
For this invention will produce forgetfulness in the minds of those who learn to use it, because they will not practise their memory. Their trust in writing, produced by external characters which are no part of themselves, will discourage the use of their own memory within them.
THE KEY
in FRANK'S first above mentioned article FIND IT !!!!!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Feb 2016 16:31

:greetings-wavingyellow: surzappa

I guess I am one of the few that can follow your thoughts on this subject and this ONLY because I am Greek. :happy-smileyflower:

Plato is referring to the OLD GREEK language and not to other/all languages. The damage is done and tracing that back will only confuse us more than it will help.
The "word" refers to old Greek words that used to describe an event or a situation, but later all that were forgotten and the words became meaningless, so that a word was reminding of something (event/happening) but no one was able to remember what it was about.

But you are right in one point: the "word" is a key. It surely helps to clarify the Protoi mind model if you know the real meaning hidden behind some words. Not every word or the alphabet is important. This is where the confusion starts. It is only about a few words.

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”