Understand our world

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Understand our world

Unread postby Frank » 25 May 2016 14:02

TenSuns wrote:
Δύναμις wrote: As Frank already said, there is no possibility to write down the real history now. Maybe sometime in the future.

I hope you'll have soon enough some spare time to spend and write down the real history at least like short version of it. :angelic-sunshine:
That would be a "bomb" :happy-sunshine:

I don't think we will have the time.

And I think the last what we do is writing down the "history".

When time is right, it's available from archives. That's the real deal.
Whatever w would write now, would just be a worthless collection of letters...

And btw. we are 100% busy with the new healing tools, the wiki and all around it...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Aug 2016 16:20

Frank wrote:Hi to all :greetings-wavingyellow:

This night i understood a few things and I want to share them with you (ok i try to.. :roll: ).

First I want to show you in what "kind" of world we are living in.
Pls look at the two attachments in this topic http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1679.
We are living in Space 2 on Level 1 (SL2.1) on the 2nd floor (SL2.1F2).
But as you can see our floor has been split physically on grid level into two areas (no. II & III). The one area II (our) has only frequencies and colors, the other area III only power and shapes. Additional to this our area II is also juridically split in 2 more regions, our string region (2%) and the non-string region (98%).

So what does this mean for us? We "see" only about 1% of our floor. And with seeing I mean all kind of cognitions we have here, including all physical and science measurements. If an object leaves our region, it still takes it's rules with it. If it enters another rules space, it still follows it's own rules, and additional to this the rules of the hosting space. For example, the Mars Rover keeps following it's region rules, so all the pictures and videos we get from there are only a 1% snippet of the 2nd floor of Mars. As the 2nd floor of Mars is not split in any way, we can say, we see nothing! On the other hand, if a foreign object tries to come to our region, it will not only follow it's own rules, it is also forced to follow our region rules. So now let's think about "ETs". Do they exist? Yes, for sure, many different kinds are all the time here with us in other floors and in the SL above us! But can they come here? No they can not! If they would try (and they tried about 16k times in the past...) they would fail. Their ships and tools are constructed for a 100% ambient, not for a 1% ambient! So "the event" or "the ascension" as spiritual world is always hoping for, will never happen in the kind they are talking of! It is physically impossible!

So what are the effects of a 1% ambient on us? This is the more important part now.
Our world was reduced to a "digital" world.
We have "digital" mathematics, but real mathematics are analogue.
We have "digital" physics limited to strings, but real physics are analogue.

Most of mankind are of species which have 7 dimensional analogue consciousness by nature!
BUT entering this world we had to accept many manipulations on us. Some had the effect, that we now have "digital" minds!
We are now digital beings!
The other floors on SL1 and SL2 are also constructed in a way to keep our mind digital.
The OIC (dark disneyland, dark demagogue, holomatrix or however you may name it), the underworld and SL2.2F4 have also been constructed in digital way, so that the "enlightened" or the dead never left the digital ambient.
There is inly one "thing" in us which is analogue, and this our emotion. But don't confuse it with the "3D feelings", they are located in another part of us, and they are digital.

So the real problem and challenge for the future will be to find the way back to our real analogue 7D minds.
And for this topic now a bit from Protoi perspective and Protoi work:
The illegal creation of this place was done in the purpose of forcing evolution of the minds.
And as shit as this place is, we have to admit, that the evolution was successful done. But for far too high prices!
So for now and the future the challenge will be to combine the evolutionary success with getting our real mind back without losing the evolutionary success.
The ambient will change, meaning the dark meffers will lose control and the world will change. But we have to stay and finish the road in slow kind here at this place. If we would try to "jump" it we would lose the evolutionary success we made. Many tried this, all failed.

I hope the above helps you understand a bit more.

:romance-grouphug:

Frank

could it be that this topic is more "up to date" than before since the cleanings and the reactivation of cognition/skills ?
or is it like a preparation for this evolutionary step?

what i learned about analogue and digital is that analogue is the nature of everything and nearly infinite in information and digital is the attempt of cutting out information of the analogue to get them into use (for electronic devices for example. analogue tv and such)

but if this whole here is digital.. and they refer on the digital as analouge then our technology bases on the digital of the digital? :shock:

and generally i don´t want to know how complex our normal 7D thinking has to be , or even better everything 7D which is analogue.. hope we´ll see soon :happy-smileyflower:

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Aug 2016 17:38

Drack wrote:could it be that this topic is more "up to date" than before since the cleanings and the reactivation of cognition/skills ?
yes

or is it like a preparation for this evolutionary step?
no, this will be very much later

what i learned about analogue and digital is that analogue is the nature of everything and nearly infinite in information and digital is the attempt of cutting out information of the analogue to get them into use (for electronic devices for example. analogue tv and such)

but if this whole here is digital.. and they refer on the digital as analouge then our technology bases on the digital of the digital? :shock:
This analogue / digital topic is not so easy. but I will not explain now.

and generally i don´t want to know how complex our normal 7D thinking has to be , or even better everything 7D which is analogue.. hope we´ll see soon

Your thinking is 7D.
Your intuition is 7D.
Your consciousness is 7D.
Else you would be for example dark.
D4 & D5 ones think 5D.
D3 ones 6D.... Just examples.

Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Aug 2016 18:39

oh :text-lol: so the darks are actually the "disabled" or closed-minded here :laughing-rolling: maybe this explains their lack of understanding why this whole experiment failed that hard.

and even if all this is 7D , our "digital" mind isn´t capable to get all the information out of it .. for now.
that´s what i was reffering to :happy-smileyflower:

alc

Unread postby alc » 17 Aug 2016 18:56

Frank wrote:or is it like a preparation for this evolutionary step?
no, this will be very much later

[/quote]

:greetings-waveyellow:
This means that this point in time wil be reached after all other points will be cleaned or what?
Because very much later doesn't sounds so great...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Aug 2016 18:59

alc wrote:This means that this point in time wil be reached after all other points will be cleaned or what?

Step by step. Or we maybe destroy all....
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 17 Aug 2016 20:12

Frank wrote:
alc wrote:This means that this point in time wil be reached after all other points will be cleaned or what?

Step by step. Or we maybe destroy all....

Maybe not so bad idea... :text-bravo:

But there is so much beauty left in this world...
Dont you think?

:angelic-cyan:
Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 17 Aug 2016 22:32

Frank has to work a bit on his english grammar. :laughing-rolling:
He meant: Step by step, else we might risk to destroy all...
He would never make the suggestion to destroy this creation!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Aug 2016 22:37

Chromon wrote:Frank has to work a bit on his english grammar. :laughing-rolling:
He meant: Step by step, else we might risk to destroy all...
He would never make the suggestion to destroy this creation!

Yes thx.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”