Understand our world

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Understand our world

Unread postby Frank » 26 Feb 2014 11:37

Hi to all :greetings-wavingyellow:

This night i understood a few things and I want to share them with you (ok i try to.. :roll: ).

First I want to show you in what "kind" of world we are living in.
Pls look at the two attachments in this topic http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1679.
We are living in Space 2 on Level 1 (SL2.1) on the 2nd floor (SL2.1F2).
But as you can see our floor has been split physically on grid level into two areas (no. II & III). The one area II (our) has only frequencies and colors, the other area III only power and shapes. Additional to this our area II is also juridically split in 2 more regions, our string region (2%) and the non-string region (98%).

So what does this mean for us? We "see" only about 1% of our floor. And with seeing I mean all kind of cognitions we have here, including all physical and science measurements. If an object leaves our region, it still takes it's rules with it. If it enters another rules space, it still follows it's own rules, and additional to this the rules of the hosting space. For example, the Mars Rover keeps following it's region rules, so all the pictures and videos we get from there are only a 1% snippet of the 2nd floor of Mars. As the 2nd floor of Mars is not split in any way, we can say, we see nothing! On the other hand, if a foreign object tries to come to our region, it will not only follow it's own rules, it is also forced to follow our region rules. So now let's think about "ETs". Do they exist? Yes, for sure, many different kinds are all the time here with us in other floors and in the SL above us! But can they come here? No they can not! If they would try (and they tried about 16k times in the past...) they would fail. Their ships and tools are constructed for a 100% ambient, not for a 1% ambient! So "the event" or "the ascension" as spiritual world is always hoping for, will never happen in the kind they are talking of! It is physically impossible!

So what are the effects of a 1% ambient on us? This is the more important part now.
Our world was reduced to a "digital" world.
We have "digital" mathematics, but real mathematics are analogue.
We have "digital" physics limited to strings, but real physics are analogue.

Most of mankind are of species which have 7 dimensional analogue consciousness by nature!
BUT entering this world we had to accept many manipulations on us. Some had the effect, that we now have "digital" minds!
We are now digital beings!
The other floors on SL1 and SL2 are also constructed in a way to keep our mind digital.
The OIC (dark disneyland, dark demagogue, holomatrix or however you may name it), the underworld and SL2.2F4 have also been constructed in digital way, so that the "enlightened" or the dead never left the digital ambient.
There is inly one "thing" in us which is analogue, and this our emotion. But don't confuse it with the "3D feelings", they are located in another part of us, and they are digital.

So the real problem and challenge for the future will be to find the way back to our real analogue 7D minds.
And for this topic now a bit from Protoi perspective and Protoi work:
The illegal creation of this place was done in the purpose of forcing evolution of the minds.
And as shit as this place is, we have to admit, that the evolution was successful done. But for far too high prices!
So for now and the future the challenge will be to combine the evolutionary success with getting our real mind back without losing the evolutionary success.
The ambient will change, meaning the dark meffers will lose control and the world will change. But we have to stay and finish the road in slow kind here at this place. If we would try to "jump" it we would lose the evolutionary success we made. Many tried this, all failed.

I hope the above helps you understand a bit more.

:romance-grouphug:

Frank
alc

Re: Understand our world

Unread postby alc » 26 Feb 2014 20:06

So what does this mean for us? We "see" only about 1% of our floor.

[This is reasonble but scary so we live like in the world of cards or chess

So what are the effects of a 1% ambient on us? This is the more important part now.
Our world was reduced to a "digital" world.
We have "digital" mathematics, but real mathematics are analogue.
We have "digital" physics limited to strings, but real physics are analogue.

Most of mankind are of species which have 7 dimensional analogue consciousness by nature!
BUT entering this world we had to accept many manipulations on us. Some had the effect, that we now have "digital" minds!

We are now digital beings!
The other floors on SL1 and SL2 are also constructed in a way to keep our mind digital.
The OIC (dark disneyland, dark demagogue, holomatrix or however you may name it), the underworld and SL2.2F4 have also been constructed in digital way, so that the "enlightened" or the dead never left the digital ambient.
There is inly one "thing" in us which is analogue, and this our emotion. But don't confuse it with the "3D feelings", they are located in another part of us, and they are digital.

So this means only tool we have is our emotions which are cloaked with 3d feelings. This gives many answers

So the real problem and challenge for the future will be to find the way back to our real analogue 7D minds.
And for this topic now a bit from Protoi perspective and Protoi work:
The illegal creation of this place was done in the purpose of forcing evolution of the minds.
And as shit as this place is, we have to admit, that the evolution was successful done. But for far too high prices!
So for now and the future the challenge will be to combine the evolutionary success with getting our real mind back without losing the evolutionary success.
The ambient will change, meaning the dark meffers will lose control and the world will change. But we have to stay and finish the road in slow kind here at this place. If we would try to "jump" it we would lose the evolutionary success we made. Many tried this, all failed.

I understand this like work with emotion and full time checking on percentage like described here on wiki http://presbeia-protoi.org/index.php/op ... _Awakening

thanx for your time Frank great info like cleaning the fog :lol:
:handgestures-thumbup:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 27 Feb 2014 11:02

:greetings-wavingyellow: :text-goodpost:
Thanks for this Frank!

...yeah, that we can actually see in facts; most people's reality is for example facebook and similar stuff, and are more excited about events in digital version, then in to do some move in (so called) ''real''. I understand this like our senses are wired to AI which rules the digit matrix.
Here you have your virtual reality!!

So, no more 3D...it's just a 2D now.

Sometimes seems that every time I woke up in the morning I have to ''stretch out'' of being in some ''flat'' D to get back in a bit more extended version of me...but Protoi Leave OIC Command is helpfull, makes fast shift in perception.
:happy-jumpyellow:

:romance-grouphug:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 27 Feb 2014 14:17

I dont understand " ambience" and also " 7D real mind"
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Feb 2014 14:31

We (the angel species) consist of a consciousness field and a personality wagon-belt. We call those two together the Outer Core (OC). The consciousness field is like a big energy ball, and it's a 7 dimensional field, this is what we call "our mind". So we have a 7 dimensional mind, even if we can not real access it. The OC consists of a pearl chain, at one end the consciousness pearl, at the other end the "4th" eye, the interface with which we connect to our core. between those are a few million pearls, we call this the core chain (CC). The personality belt consists of 7 dimensional wagons which are the "storage" of our personality. This belt is running inside the CC, and endless belt exchanging the informations to and from the consciousness.

And all of this system is in "normal" case a 7D analogue system, but in us reduced to 3D digital system.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 27 Feb 2014 23:04

thanks for the explanation
I think we can use our imagination combined with emotion and intention to create a temporary higher D bridge to access info or get info from 7D consciousness

after reading the post I understand what is all these technological advances are all about now
They are trying to hold us in waiting and waiting for years for new technology like wearable devices , holographic projector screens and etc etc, and these thing will be available initially for an artificially inflated price. While all the while we have had these tools for free, all the time inside us and don't have to go thru any middle men/external 3d devices to use them :mrgreen:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Mar 2014 23:56

I found an easy to understand explanation for 4 dimensional, it is not 7 dimensional but I think it will help people in understand what is these dimensional thing all about

source URL
http://web.archive.org/web/200812220112 ... a/4dl.html

Introduction to Four-Dimensional Representation

While writing code in four dimensions might seem a tad tricky, it's really not. I'll walk you through it.
First, we have a one-dimensional grid of size 3.

Pretty straightforward. As you can see, this one-dimensional grid has only one axis, which we'll call X. You can be at X=0, X=1, X=2.
Now, a two dimensional grid, size 3x3:

Again, pretty simple. We've simply added a Y, so that coordinates are the familar (X, Y) we all learned in grade school. Now, how do we extend this into a third dimension, Z? We're working on a two-dimensional surface here--your monitor. So, I'll slice the three-dimensional cube up. Here's a sliced-up cube, size 3x3x3:

Each of those slices represents a position on the Z axis--0, 1, and 2, from top to bottom. Each has its own X and Y coordinates, so that (1,2) in the top slice and (1,2) in the next slice -- that is, (1,2,0) and (1,2,1) -- are different. (These two locations are marked with a star.) Note that these are, however, adjacent. They're only one step apart, even though that step is on the Z axis, and they look far away on your two-dimensional monitor. So moving one step higher on the Z axis is shown by moving one slice down, but staying on the same (X,Y) coordinate.

I hope I've explained that well enough, because we're going to need it--right now. I'm going to take the cube and represent it in four dimensions. This new axis is called T, and you may think of it as time if you wish (though in 4DL we can move freely along it). Thus, slices along T can be thought of as identical to the 3-D cube shown above, but at different points in time. Here's the resulting figure, with dimensions 3x3x3x3 (X, Y, Z, and T)

I've still marked (1,2) in three of the slices, but this time I've marked (1,2) in slices along the T axis, instead of the Z axis [coordinates (1,2,0,0), (1,2,0,1), and (1,2,0,2), respectively]. So moving forward a step in T is shown by moving right one slice but keeping the same (X,Y) within the slice. Thus, all the stars shown above are adjacent.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Mar 2014 00:44

The example is nice for the beginning, to get a first grip to the topic. But it is much more difficult, as the step from 3D to 4D is not proportional, as you showed in the example.

The example is a 3D kind of thinking about 4D.

In the 2nd PDF of this topic http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1679 you have in the beginning some explanation of the grid part of multi dimensional, even if explained with a cube.

The above example goes from 3D to 4D with the step of expanding 27 to 81.
But in the creation grid (and in our mind) it would be a step from 27 to 492!
And the step to 5D would be to 14.288....

And this is not possible to calculate or simulate with digital mathematics, our math. You need analogue mathematics and understanding for this.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 07 Jul 2014 07:44

btw, what is underworld?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Jul 2014 11:14

Rosebelle wrote:btw, what is underworld?

read greek mythology... Hades...
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 07 Jul 2014 19:22

Frank wrote:

so all the religion myth about a multi level hell is partially correct?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Jul 2014 21:48

Rosebelle wrote:
Frank wrote:

so all the religion myth about a multi level hell is partially correct?

yes, but it was much more complicated...
juu

Unread postby juu » 07 Jul 2014 22:09

So, the part about the fight between the Titans and the Olympians was true also? who were them really?, the myth says the titans were higher beings than the Olympians, but somehow they were defeat. They were fighting to who will rule earth... Heracles helped the Olympians in this battle.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Jul 2014 22:30

juu wrote:So, the part about the fight between the Titans and the Olympians was true also? who were them really?, the myth says the titans were higher beings than the Olympians, but somehow they were defeat. They were fighting to who will rule earth... Heracles helped the Olympians in this battle.

It is not so easy. things are very different from what we know or got told...
juu

Unread postby juu » 07 Jul 2014 22:45

Well, would you mind, helping us, understand? i know maybe for some people is useless, because, what happened happened... but i think, knowing certain facts about our history, will help us in our inner search.. :happy-smileyflower:

of course, if for some reason, you woudnt be able to tell us anything, ill understand.. :cool:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Jul 2014 23:13

no sry, i don't have time for this. this would need weeks or months work....
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Jul 2014 00:01

juu wrote:So, the part about the fight between the Titans and the Olympians was true also? who were them really?, the myth says the titans were higher beings than the Olympians, but somehow they were defeat. They were fighting to who will rule earth... Heracles helped the Olympians in this battle.

Just about everything that was stated in the Greek mythology about fights is true, but we shouldn't take it literally. The attitudes of the gods for example, are kind of fairy tales. The jobs that those gods had to do is not a tale.
Heracles was not one person, but a full mission, who was there to help humanity not the Olympians to take over earth. Let me say it this way: The Olympians were the ones that came to help, because the Titans (negativity) were misusing their power and made people on earth suffer.
You have to know how to read between the lines to be able to understand the Greek "mythology". The word mythology used to mean something like "the science of knowing". Telling myths used to mean "give knowledge to the young generation". It was not about fairy tales, it was about truths. This applies fully to Old Greek mythology, but only partially to other mythologies as most of them were copies of the Greek myths mixed with own elements. (Just to be on the safe side: I am not talking about the Greek nation, I am talking about the Old Greek civilization!!!)

As Frank already said, there is no possibility to write down the real history now. Maybe sometime in the future.
juu

Unread postby juu » 08 Jul 2014 00:07

Wow.. thank You... It is enough for me... :happy-jumpyellow:
juu

Unread postby juu » 12 Aug 2014 21:18

:greetings-waveyellow:

Who Was really prometheus??
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 25 May 2016 11:49

Δύναμις wrote: As Frank already said, there is no possibility to write down the real history now. Maybe sometime in the future.

I hope you'll have soon enough some spare time to spend and write down the real history at least like short version of it. :angelic-sunshine:
That would be a "bomb" :happy-sunshine:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”