Start understanding!!! Become who you are!!!

Δύναμις

Re: Start understanding!!! Become who you are!!!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Feb 2014 13:18

Caroline wrote:Well, since I am benefiting from your kindness, Alex, I express my deep appreciation for the work you do.

You are very welcome, dear!

:romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 27 Feb 2016 23:05

Caroline wrote:Well, since I am benefiting from your kindness, Alex, I express my deep appreciation for the work you do.

I truly feel the same.
My heart is grateful for your immense work our dear Protoi.

This tread might be the most important one in this forum.
And one of most uplifting for sure!

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Feb 2016 00:09

Soszkin wrote: I'm sorry, but I do not feel I can free myself from this "matrix".. Ehh.. and "the show must go on..".. hopelessness.. :(

Well, I don't intend to be nasty, but all of you that followed my discussion with him here http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2358 will understand now why he decided to leave this forum and you may even understand why I didn't try to keep him here. He didn't feel like being able to free himself from the "matrix" (created by the different blogs and forums, that promise the human liberation) 2 years ago and he was not prepared to do it now either. He preferred to stick to his opinion instead of re-think (=not change) his beliefs. He is a typical example for "self-protection". People ignore/leave what they can't take, even if they claim to always go for the red pill/the truth.

No Protoi will ever give up on a light being, unless the being has given up on himself. This is where the responsibility towards all other beings that trust a Protoi comes in. He decided to go, I respected his wish.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 28 Feb 2016 09:59

Δύναμις wrote: No Protoi will ever give up on a light being, unless the being has given up on himself. This is where the responsibility towards all other beings that trust a Protoi comes in.

Message received Alex! :romance-kisscheek:

:text-thankyoublue:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”