Unread postby Zasuha4 » 30 Aug 2019 17:47

What makes one feel bad?

A bad person at work/school?
Being late somewhere?
A lost phone?
Things not going your way?
Dealing with death, or loosing people?
Maybe even just "living"?

Yes, such things do seem to make you feel bad. But what is the real cause of bad feelings?
It's DARK SYSTEMS, that get triggered everytime you perform a certain action.
The main action that triggers these systems, and one of, if not the most common things that a person does is - perception.
The systems "slip-in" anxiety one way or another, right when you perform a certain action (often being right when the heartbeat hits), or on some actions, they slip-it-in as long as the action is active.

They also take you on a rollercoaster ride by:
Making you breathe out really fast (dropping breath), often even when you are still breathing-in.
Making you breathe very slow/stiff.
Making you breathe into your upper lungs, instead of the lower lungs.
Making your heart beat hit very hard.
And perhaps other more subtle things.

When one goes about their day, a person accidentally triggers these systems. Not someone or something else - but the person himself - by performing exact actions.
If a person goes somewhere where he can't avoid making the actions that trigger these systems - big crowds of people, school, public places, or when dealing with things that are very serious, and can't be brushed off, such as death, or perhaps severe illness - the person triggers very many of these systems, gets hit by all of the above mentioned "torture-tools", has a meltdown, and keeps getting hit, because there's nothing he can do to escape.
The way you would immediately escape would be to stop thinking, stop perceiving, and/or stop doing.
You might catch yourself saying "it's ok", "nothing is wrong", "it's all good", and brushing things off, either by joking it off - trying to not take it seriously (sometimes positive things that seem to make you feel awkward like receiving compliments, or perceiving yourself to do something well), or doing it aggressively, perhaps something like "nope, f**k that, i wont even think about it". You're trying to escape from attacks of whatever systems you triggered, and not trigger more of them.
But again - when you deal with things that you can't avoid - serious things such as death, a serious loss of something (job, housing, car), being in public-places, etc. - you trigger the most horrible of these systems.
And this is why no one notices how it actually happens. One is always concerned with escaping.
If you would not resist thinking about the things that seem to make you feel bad, you would trigger the systems, and in turn get tortured, then you would try to immediately escape, and do everything you can to avoid experiencing that ever again - you RUN, and HIDE. You try to NOT think of what makes you feel bad, and you never uncover that you get hit, precisely when you do specific actions.

All people have a different amount of these systems.
The most "fortunate" people (mostly darks), are the ones with the least of these, and these are people that can live "the happiest", because they don't get tortured nearly as much, and don't have to "escape" nearly as much.
But when they do have to escape - they often have the money, they don't have to go to public-school, neither go to a "normal" job, and they don't have to go to the places where you find the more polluted, and toxic darks.
These are rich people, "professionals in their field", big athletes, celebrities, and just the people you might see everyday that seem to have "everything go their way".
They ARE good at what they do, and they can do the things that they do well, because they don't get constantly bombarded and tortured by these systems.
They (and everyone else) use their actions that don't trigger any systems to their advantage, to escape the rest of their actions (that do trigger the systems), and because they have more "clean-actions" in their "arsenal" - they escape much better, and suffer much less.

On the other hand there are people who have a lot more of these systems - those that have it much harder, and those that can't escape at all.
All because, on nearly anything they do - they get tortured. But they can't take a break. And they have to "go-on".
They can't do anything, and they can't do anything to help it.
It becomes impossible to escape.
No matter what you try - you still get hit.

That is why people try to stay at home as much as possible, get addicted to food/internet/games, have no jobs, are homeless, become alcoholics, eat anxiety/pain/whatever other pills, and "destroy" their "life". It gets bad.
It's hell, right in everyones face, that no one can notice.

I have to mention that when a person tries to defend himself from these systems, he often reacts to other people negatively, as if it was them that caused the attack, and when it's public - that triggers the systems of the other person, in turn making him think that it was the first person that caused him to feel bad.

People might think, (even unconsciously) that because they know they're good "at-heart", everyone else that is good, should logically react, and do everything about the same way they would (have the same amount of systems, on the same actions), so when people react, and do things differently than they would (different amount of systems, on different actions) - they think something must be wrong with them. They feel alienated. And when they try to get other people to relate with them, they approach them, as if it were themselves, and when the people react unexpectedly/negatively, the person doesn't understand why, and again thinks something must be wrong with them, when it is in fact just these systems.
Evo

Re: What makes one feel bad?

Unread postby Evo » 30 Aug 2019 18:42

:scared-eek: :handgestures-thumbup: :text-goodpost:
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 30 Aug 2019 19:43

:handgestures-thumbup: , welcome back Zahusa.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 30 Aug 2019 19:52

Welcome back indeed! :D
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 30 Aug 2019 20:23

nice post :text-goodpost: :text-+1:

edit: just a few little things : dark shit doesn´t necessarily need "exact" actions to be triggered, they can be kind-of intelligent in a way they can act "dynamicly"
(even though it´s not really at all) , dark shit can change and adapt to the person and trigger on different actions aswell as on the exact ones, and the dark shit can even at times induce new problems
which lead to their goal-actions to trigger.. etc. and many darks suffer alot more than they show. they have alot of problems aswell, and additionally they take alot of damages through their fights because their protection
isn´t really the best. they just rather mask themselves up, illegaly heal their wounds to a certain point they don´t feel it anymore (they can´t really completely heal themselves anymore, as far as i know) and just play their illusion.
turreguidar

Unread postby turreguidar » 31 Aug 2019 02:24

:happy-sunshine: :handgestures-thumbup: :text-thankyoublue: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:
Zasuha4

Unread postby Zasuha4 » 31 Aug 2019 04:41

Thnx for the welcomes and all :)
Drack wrote:.

hmm.. new problems that lead to goal-actions to trigger
Do you mean something like - it evolves and becomes stronger when it hits? Or like becomes stronger on what you do often/want to do a lot?

Ok, like on multiple actions, there's a system that hits when you would switch from focused to relaxed (and vice versa) while maintaining what you're watching/looking at, and not switching to something else, at the same time. There could be one as well on the opposite - of switching at the same time, so you would feel bad, no matter what you do.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Aug 2019 14:28

Drack wrote:... and many darks suffer alot more than they show. they have alot of problems aswell, and additionally they take alot of damages through their fights because their protection
isn´t really the best...

:text-lol:
Excuse me, are you falling for the "love and light"-trash right now?
I don't know what darks you are talking about that suffer more than they show. There is no dark I know of, that suffer in silence or try to hide their suffering! They make everyone responsible for their suffering and they are quite loud doing so. They are always looking for culprits and for revenge. The courts are full of cases of darks against darks. Well, the courts are mostly dark themselves too :lol:
No one forces darks to fight except their idiotic rules and agreements. Not our problem if their protection can take it or now. In this forum there is "NO MERCY" for darks. If you show mercy to darks they grab the first chance to stab you in the back. Better keep them away as far as possible and never feel sorry for them. They don't deserve it.

A light suffers in silence and carries far more burden than this physical body could ever show or words could ever say.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 31 Aug 2019 14:56

Δύναμις wrote: :text-lol:
Excuse me, are you falling for the "love and light"-trash right now?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant as sympathizing, but rather as a correction and clarification, I don't think he is wrong, the darks really do have quite a lot of problems to deal with, the first problem being themselves... :laughing-rolling:
I was actually thinking if I should write something very similar, but then I waited and Drack actually did it in my stead... :-D
summer

Unread postby summer » 31 Aug 2019 15:06

Who cares about them?!
If they suffer or not.
We have enough problems, pains, suffering to deal with.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 31 Aug 2019 15:21

summer wrote:Who cares about them?!

Only themselves. :text-lol:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Aug 2019 15:59

Anton wrote: I don't think he is wrong,

Think about it again then :happy-smileyflower:

Darks never suffer in a corner where no one sees them. Darks put themselves in the middle of everything and their problems on top of everyone's else. They show off in every way possible and they surely don't suffer more than they show, rather the opposite is the case.

I didn't say they don't suffer, sure they do thanks to their deals, but I do say that they never suffer more than a light one and that their suffering often belongs to their role on this planet (=keep up the negativity and the suffering). They don't suffer in silence. They want you to know all about it and they won't stop telling you how bad they feel and how hurt they are and ... and ... and ... They make their problems to your problems either you want it or not. This is darkness.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 31 Aug 2019 17:01

Δύναμις wrote:Excuse me, are you falling for the "love and light"-trash right now?
..."NO MERCY" for darks...

no no there is definitely no mercy :laughing-rolling: maybe it might sound that way. just wanted to write about what i saw on them.
most darks i´ve seen in the past are those pride darks who rather prefer not to say a thing , at leat not publicly, as if they would have no problems at all.
luckily i´m not around much darks anymore at all. and i definitely don´t feel sorry for those.. the weaker their protection and the more they smash their own heads the better :text-lol:

Return to “Understand your own situation!”