Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Dolphin

Re: Influences, attacks and other yummie things...

Unread postby Dolphin » 26 Aug 2014 14:25

I don't think that nightmares are a new tactic. They happen from time to time. Some kind of quiz situation I have experienced in dreams too.

Rosebelle wrote:pain - sexual organ
started 3 weeks ago to me also and comes back in intervals since then :confusion-questionmarks:

I am optimistic and think we are on a good way though. Yesterday I met again a new L person and that happens now more often in the past 2 years. It's like something is leading me to certain people even though I don't know yet the reason for it. Yesterday during the first minutes of getting to know we both recognized that some AIs or grays/darks came in and tried to bother us and wanted to avert this moment. But they were not successful.

Anyway I guess influences and attacks (especially at night) are still highly frequentend and violently but the more healings and cleanings we get the more influences run into the void because we getting stronger and stronger day by day. :wink: :romance-grouphug: :text-thankyouyellow:
alc

Unread postby alc » 26 Aug 2014 15:27

Rosebelle wrote:new tactics again
dream - nightmare
dream - they put some quiz for you to solve in your dream, if you cant solve it, you drain your energy until you become veggie guy/girl(brain dead)
pain - sexual organ
taking advantage of our want to help people - throw one sleeping light member in your way, then when you helping him/her, do shit to you

few days ago i saw in half dream some being who sucks energy from me some years ago i would say soul but i meanage to stop it i don't know if maybe was connected to neibghour ghost (but i think he is meslead and darks took only mask of his grandfather to manipulate him) or is something else can somebody check this for me?
thanx
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 23 Apr 2018 18:42

:greetings-waveyellow: I am getting a bit of all of these things mentioned on this post, plus if something gets cleaned, i get it back, happened after several cleanings especially last month. The effects of the cleanings only last some hours up to one day and afterwards i get all back during days or even weeks. Considering all recent cleanings, shelter tech and skib macros to monitor/remove many of this things and that back in 2014 this wans't available, is this normal?
For the few hours/one day after cleanings, i can function "normaly", have a train of thoughts and reasoning without a mental block and forgetfulness and also can take care of myself for basic tasks such as getting up, feeding myself and so on.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Apr 2018 19:51

Lau wrote::greetings-waveyellow: I am getting a bit of all of these things mentioned on this post, plus if something gets cleaned,i get it back, happened after several cleanings especially last month. The effects of the cleanings only last some hours up to one day and afterwardsi get all back during days or even weeks. Considering all recent cleanings, shelter tech and skib macros to monitor/remove many of this things and that back in 2014 this wans't available, is this normal?
For the few hours/one day after cleanings, i can function "normaly", have a train of thoughts and reasoning without a mental block and forgetfulness and also can take care of myself for basic tasks such as getting up, feeding myself and so on.

NO!
Not a single piece of cleaned shit came back!
You (like many others) have a total wrong imagination of the topic.
You have tons of shit in you! Most of it inactive.
And after some shit got cleaned out, some of the shit activates and takes the "free job"...

But NOTHING came back!
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 23 Apr 2018 19:59

So it was inactive shit that came to take the cleaned shit job with same effect as soon as it could :confusion-seeingstars:
Thought it was an hijacking system that put it back or more like it back but the shit already in there.
Thanks for all the cleanings and excuse my wrong perception of it.

Return to “Understand your own situation!”