Start sharing your problems!

Share your problem with us!
Δύναμις

Start sharing your problems!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Jan 2014 14:43

All of us have problems and it is about time to start building our Help-net and stop waiting for extraterrestials that are going to solve our problems! It is much easier to stop concentrate on silly channelings and start help yourself and the others.

This space here is reserved for you, your problems and maybe for your helping offers.

Give without expecting anything in return!
Don't be too proud to accept help given freely to you!
(Pride is a very destuctive emotion. No pride at all is as bad as too much pride. Find the happy medium for yourself).

Please always remember: YOU ARE NOT BORN TO SUFFER!

:romance-grouphug:
Somolovac

Re: Start sharing your problems!

Unread postby Somolovac » 18 Mar 2014 08:01

Hello!
It seems to me that all my life I'm looking for something . I've tried many things but I was never satisfied. A couple of years ago I divorced , I had to leave two children who I endless love and I miss them. Half a year ago I got sick ,I had several operations and now I've lost my job. I do not have no money income and I have blocked accounts from ex-wife . I am searching for a job for a few months, I have good (mechanical engineer) references but I do not know what is wrong that I am not succesfull.
Many times I am sad , worried , I'm scared that I will lose the roof over my head because I'm in rented accommodation . My father and I do not understand , I have very few friends . Many times I have black thoughts . It seems to me that now I'm really in a difficult situation . I also have problems with contacts with children , I want to be with them but at every time my exwife try to stop me. I often feel guilty that I left them when they most need me. I want to be with them , I want my life back , to be with my new girlfriend, my childrens, to calm down with my father , resolve the fear of failure , lack of money , guilt, doubt , sadness.
alc

Unread postby alc » 18 Mar 2014 08:57

Somolovac wrote:Hello!
It seems to me that all my life I'm looking for something . I've tried many things but I was never satisfied. A couple of years ago I divorced , I had to leave two children who I endless love and I miss them. Half a year ago I got sick ,I had several operations and now I've lost my job. I do not have no money income and I have blocked accounts from ex-wife . I am searching for a job for a few months, I have good (mechanical engineer) references but I do not know what is wrong that I am not succesfull.
Many times I am sad , worried , I'm scared that I will lose the roof over my head because I'm in rented accommodation . My father and I do not understand , I have very few friends . Many times I have black thoughts . It seems to me that now I'm really in a difficult situation . I also have problems with contacts with children , I want to be with them but at every time my exwife try to stop me. I often feel guilty that I left them when they most need me. I want to be with them , I want my life back , to be with my new girlfriend, my childrens, to calm down with my father , resolve the fear of failure , lack of money , guilt, doubt , sadness.

HI
all good reasons to exit OIC :cool: I guess we all had and have similar stuff going on but if try to see this from positive angle, I mean when you pick up a stick you always pick up two ends, all this is just to wake up from OIC illussion and not to try to be operative in OIC. I know it is easy to say, but do we have alternative, i mean what use to be successful in OIC it is like a game who will have better result so one fix his mind in getting better results and forget on reality and childeren are programmed form birth in it look around if one don't have dress with a name or new mobile, car, ... it is low class, and usually darks have so called good stuff because they have access and are good slaves. Also one can be part of problem or part of solution of that stick of life we picked up and when we have in our minds problem whole day we can't be in balance, check http://presbeia-protoi.org/index.php/op ... _Awakening this percentage is imortant at least for myself I can say this because when I give up my priorites i see i am out of balance and when i am out of balance... you know. where to start? i guess try to find our way out of OIC is first step as Frank said on many ocassions in this precious forum. and we all know this path we are walking it is not highway but reather full of thorns and sharp rocks, but still do we have a choice and do we want the other path path of ilussion and slavery? :confusion-shrug:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 18 Mar 2014 15:47

Hello Somolovac,

welcome here :text-welcomeconfetti:

Thanx for sharing your problems with us. They are similar with them most of us have. We are working on the progress continuously to raise good vibrations down here. Stay in confidence and try to bring you always in a good and positiv mood.

not to try to be operative in OIC

@ alc: I am not sure if your understanding of the OIC topic is right. It's a special and complex topic. Frank told you, you are not in OIC. What you experience and perceive with your body is not OIC and it's impossible for you to be operative in OIC. For your 3D understanding you can imagine it like there are 3 planet earth spaces.

1) Orth = original earth, our incarnation place, were our original bodies are in a stasis
2) Mearth = the Matrix earth, you live/use this Avatar at the moment
3) OIC space = with 33 million incarnated people (most of the lightworkers ..)

On planet 2 and 3 exist an exact copy of your Avatar, like a twin. But we are no more connected with eachother. There was a cut in 2013. Since last year planet 2 and 3 are completely separated and are going different roads, 3 is going the harder one.

So no need for you finding the way out of OIC but for these 33 millions. And it is their own decision on higher level above. But Frank and the group are working on to help them find out of there, if they really want.
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 18 Mar 2014 16:13

Hello Alc and Dolphin

Thank you for yours answers.

Alc :

To children I feel a lot of love and I miss them . It is very difficult to me because I can be with them only certain days and even these are very rare . And I feel that our meetings will be less frequent because I will probably have to seek a job very far away from them . And it hurts. It hurts a lot! :( :( :( :(
I will also be less with my girlfriend . And all this for the money ! And it is a question if I will get a job. :?: Seems to me like something lying over me , and I can get rid of it . I wrote that I had the operation last one was exactly 14 days ago ... On every aspect I have problems and I do not know what to do. I am trying not to think about it but it is very hard :confusion-questionmarks:

I decided to write this because I do not want to be understood as I am crying . Just wrote my problems that I am dealing with.

Dolphin :

Thanks for the nice introductory greetings and words of encouragement . :happy-sunshine:
I do not understand your last sentence :

Have no need for you finding the way out of the OIC but for These 33 millions . And it is Their Own Decision on Higher level above. But Frank and the group are working on to help THEM find out of there, If They really want .

Please if you can explain more . Thank you
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 18 Mar 2014 21:00

I guess, Somolovac, you are also not OIC incarnated. Maybe you can get the check and confirmation later.

Frank explained that the trapped lightworkers in OIC agreed a split of themselves into 3 parts and sold 1 part to the darks. As far as I know the OIC incarnated ones can only leave by dieing. And for some of them it will be a long healing process, they need another special healing and a few incarnations more in OIC until they remerged themselves back into one and then finally are able to leave this space. :sci-fi-beamup:
Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 19 Mar 2014 01:18

Hi Somolovac,

welcome also from my side.
After reading your post I instantly felt that I needed to reply to you. I can only imagine how you feel, I have two kids too - but honestly I think only people who have been thru this themselves really know how this feels and I don't want to experience this myself. As mentioned somewhere here in the forum, bright light (you) is often accompanied/sorrounded by very dark or grey beings (maybe your ex wife?). The darks try to make sure that true light gets punished as much as possible so it cannot spread its light easily.

I think the most important thing now is to get control of your life and yourself back. I can imagine that you are in a struggle right now, where it is difficult to have clear thoughts. Maybe it is like thinking in a circle, the same thought patterns come back again and again? You need to break through these thought patterns! Realising that these come back again and again preventing you from clear thoughts is the first step out of it. Try to come back to rational and logical thinking and then fight! As silly or stereotype as this sounds, I think it's very important to turn your current mood around and to turn it into pure will of fighting (with legal weapons of course). You'll need energy for this - the energy is in your thoughts. Thought/conciousness is the only real thing. Focus on the future on positive thoughts, eliminate the bad thoughts! This requires training, it's like muscle training. Everytime a bad thought occurs - wipe it away. I guess Frank can also help you with some healing cristals and you should definitely get one of Alex's (Δύναμις) necklaces or keyrings. They are loaded with protoi healing cristals too. viewforum.php?f=43

All the best!
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 19 Mar 2014 09:34

Hi Chromon

Thanks for the welcome greetings. It is difficult if you are in such a position with the kids. I do not want that anybody try this! However, after 4 years of battles I have not given up. Yesterday I secretly get with my son for 30 minutes. It was priceless! :happy-sunshine:

Every day I try to think positive. I am a lot in nature as I feel positive influence on me. I started to practice the technique ETF. On Saturday I contacted Δύναμις and I order necklase. :cool: Today I got it (days were long when I expected it) and I must say that I am really impressed by the performance. :clap: After 5 minutes, I felt I can easier breathe, and then I had a slight pain in my chest now again somehow I breathe better. I also feel that my thoughts are cleaner. I also noticed that my wound that I have after surgery at this time it hurts less. Around my neck, I feel a kind of coolness :?:

Thank you Δύναμις! :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:

Today I am optimistic :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Mar 2014 14:01

Somolovac wrote:Yesterday I secretly get with my son for 30 minutes. It was priceless! :happy-sunshine:

Thank you Δύναμις! :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue: :text-thankyoublue:

You are very welcome! :romance-grouphug:

Btw. I am not sure doing things secretly is good... but since I am not in your situation I can't really judge you for this. Maybe it was the only way to enjoy some minutes with your son and this made both of you happy, then it is fine.

Take care and keep being optimistic!!! It's a good start! :happy-smileyflower:
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 19 Mar 2014 18:13

Dont wory Δύναμις! It is o.k. :happy-sunshine:
Caroline

Unread postby Caroline » 22 Mar 2014 10:34

Morning to you all

I need a sanity check, and some input on the following situation, please:

My step-daughter, an intelligent, talented and resilient little girl of 7 (some good solid German genes in there :smile: ) is currently in therapy to deal with the absconding behaviour of her biological mother (the child lives with me and her father). This week her therapist drew my attention to a trend in the child's attitude which is tending towards a loss of empathy (narcissism). I have noticed this in her behaviour over the past year. But more than that, the last time I saw her with her biological mother I saw a "spiritual / tonal" correspondence which shocked me at the time. The child does not resemble her mother at all physically, but the recognition of a "flavour" of her mother's in the child made me worry. I couldn't work it out.

So it got me thinking about the relationship between mental illness and parasites / implants. Is it possible that the narcissistic dysfunction the the child's mother has imprinted on the child?

Working with narcissism in a child is tricky because narcissism is a developmental phase in children, and is generally considered pathological only in adults who have never outgrown the phase. I see, though, that where this child's narcissism should be diminishing as she grows, the opposite is actually occurring - she is becoming less empathetic, less kind, more self-absorbed. I trust her therapist to deal with the heart wounding and behavioural impact in the child, but I see there is a "spiritual / tonal" component there too which I do not expect the therapist to see or deal with. I suspect that if there is a non-psychological component to her narcissistic state, that no amount of therapy will reverse it, because it will continue to manifest itself as she grows.

Further (some more context), we are 8 people in our home :romance-grouphug: , 2 parents, 6 children (this child is the youngest), all of whom seem to be refugees from the world as we experience it, and all of whom are in various stages of recovery as we recognise changes and structures in our world, such as you describe in your cosmological writings. I am keenly aware that no child comes within my protection but that she needs it, and that I am able to supply it. I am floundering a bit here :confusion-seeingstars: , though, since empathy is the primary value I hold as a parent and head of household, and it is that very foundation that this child struggles to embrace.

So, I ask this:
Am I correct in believing that her problem is not only trauma / psychologically based?
What can I do from a spirit / energy/ structural perspective to support the work the therapist is doing?
Do you have any further insights or help for me?

Many thanks in anticipation
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 17 Jun 2014 20:54

Hello :happy-smileyflower:

I must write some things that changed:

- I got the job. I am working for one month and I am happy with the job as I like it
- recovery after surgery is completed. I feel o.k.
- Financial problems are solved as now I have a job- my account is not blocked any more
- I am not scared and afraid any more
- I start to talk with my father. I even agree with him that I will come to live in house of my parents
- I am not in depression any more
- I had problems with my neighbour but I will leave this place so I will get rid of him

- I have only problems with contacts with my children

somehow it seems to me that my life has been in couple of months completely changed - on the better of course. I can say than my head is more clean now and that I am thinking completely differently than in the past.

Thank you Aleksandra, Frank, Alc and Nuross for all your help!!!

Thank you from all my hearth :romance-smileyheart:

Regards, Mitja

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Jun 2014 21:26

:text-thankyoublue: so much for your :text-goodpost: dear Mitja!

I am so happy to hear/read that things changed for the better for you! Sounds really great! You deserve the best!

Thank you for sharing your happiness with us! Keep smiling and spread your light to others too!
I am glad to have you here :-).

alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jun 2014 23:04

Somolovac wrote:somehow it seems to me that my life has been in couple of months completely changed - on the better of course.

Great news :happy-jumpyellow:
But I need to tell u one thing... this is only start you know like in the car when you want to start and ur battery is low and make only few rounds... but ur battery is changeing source so it is becaming brand new... :lol: what will happen when u will start to drive??? :wink:

you are lucky I am still waiting for new battery :crying-yellow: maybe something happen on delivery :confusion-shrug:

have a great day
and :romance-grouphug: to all fellows here
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 22 Jun 2014 06:31

alc wrote:
you are lucky I am still waiting for new battery :crying-yellow: maybe something happen on delivery :confusion-shrug:

have a great day
and :romance-grouphug: to all fellows here

for sure something has happened before or during delivery
unfortunately you have to find out whats wrong one by one and resolve it
:-D
alc

Unread postby alc » 23 Jun 2014 07:01

Rosebelle wrote:for sure something has happened before or during delivery
unfortunately you have to find out whats wrong one by one and resolve it
:-D

I am lucky they are still have valid warranty, but you know serveces are slow :laughing-rolling:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Jun 2014 16:50

oh, alc, I love your :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:

Things are changing. Slowly, extremely slowly but they do. Better times are coming for all of us.

alc

Unread postby alc » 23 Jun 2014 18:35

Δύναμις wrote:oh, alc, I love your :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:

when u need instuctions for how to waste ur time please talk to me :cool:

yes sure I can also feel changes on daily basis but you know no lamenting no help is coming :wink:

:romance-heartsthree: you all
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 08 Jul 2014 09:57

Hi all,

I have a not so grave problem – but it is still something that are making me think.

Me and my girlfriend is getting married in September. During the planning of this wedding we have experienced a lot of – seemingly to us – strange and unexpected incidents obstructing our wedding plans. Perhaps I should also note that both me and my to-be-wife have a somewhat different think and perspective of the world relative to the people that we are surrounded by (as do you probably.) For example, we do not like the idea of vaccinating our child although 99%+ people in Sweden consider that a must.

The incidents vary but the common theme is that they spur many discussions between me and my to-be-wife. Discussions that take away from our energy and positive view of the wedding plans etc.

A few examples are;
- My father unexpectedly bahving strange and saying strange things that are not ‘intended’ to create problems but they do to some extent.
- The manager on the catering firm that we hired quit his job the day after we met him and agreed that their firm offered a great solution (this is a small thing but when several of these small things accumulates.)
- Now, the last ‘obstructance’ causing energy demanding discussions is my friends very unexpectantly planning a bachlor party from hell. Four days in a far away ‘party’-city. I consider it strange since we have a 4 month old child, I have never been interested in these kinds of trips before, and one of my friend called my girlfriend and asked her of her opinion of the alternatives – and then went with the option that she said was a bad idea – and then they doubled the number of days as a bonus!

Now, I don’t view these things as serious but still – it requires much energy to solve these things popping up and it makes me consider if these things have some meaning. Whether these things are intended to occur this way in order to create a certain situation – to influence us or to understand our choices that we are making. Or something?

Do you have any thoughts on a process/situation like this? In your opinion; does this contain something worth considering carefully or is it just normal that life present these things constantly and we just need to solve them on a continuous basis?

Best,
J
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 08 Jul 2014 13:34

dear all who read this who are too scared to know the truth,
please stop reading now

dear J
these shit can see everything that you and your wife and your child see, know almost everything you and your wife and your child think and create shit tailored to you in every corner of the world
your father, the manager, your friend, some of them maybe dark, some of them maybe empty vessel who is puppet of dark, some maybe light who are subject to many manipulations from dark
the dark dont like to see light finally being together as a pair. they hate it the most..because the light of two of you combined together will awaken the light in light members..do you know there are still many light that are married to dark or empty vessel or light who are not their real partner.
my advice...be strong, ignore all the outside shit and even your father.. and most important, give ample free time to your wedding schedule, because they will try all their best to breakdown your transport or others transport to create unplanned difficulties
the more marriage between two real light member will made it easier for other light partner to found their real partner soon. so it is not just a marriage between two of you
all the best... :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “Are you in need?”