Start sharing your problems!

Share your problem with us!
astrochimp

Re: Start sharing your problems!

Unread postby astrochimp » 22 Oct 2014 20:58

Frank wrote:
juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow: maybe it will help to know the diferences between implants, ai, etc. And maybe how to diferenciate them, how they feel or how subtle they may become. Dont know, just a sugestion. :happy-jumpeveryone:

We know about 331.000.000 kinds of implants and AIs (only counted these two kinds of shit...). Good luck....

And we know about 3.300 kinds of shit.... :laughing-rolling:

This should also show you what it means if someone tells "I found 23 xxx in you, I will take them out". Congratulations, you missed only 120.000 (in average...) :obscene-drinkingcheers:

120.000 is better than 120.023. 23 a day makes 120.000 go away in approximately 5217 days, not the most unreachable number as far as big numbers go.

I hope you're implying here that soon we won't need any classification/detection system because we'll be able to take over fully in this regard.

When asking to learn kung-fu, the instructor doesn't say, "Forget it Johnny, there's like 120.000 different moves and permutations, what's the point of teaching you any of them?"

If the instructor in unable or unwilling, that's one thing but if he's able and unwilling, that's something completely different. It's control.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Oct 2014 21:35

astrochimp wrote:...
120.000 is better than 120.023. 23 a day makes 120.000 go away in approximately 5217 days, not the most unreachable number as far as big numbers go.

I hope you're implying here that soon we won't need any classification/detection system because we'll be able to take over fully in this regard.

When asking to learn kung-fu, the instructor doesn't say, "Forget it Johnny, there's like 120.000 different moves and permutations, what's the point of teaching you any of them?"

If the instructor in unable or unwilling, that's one thing but if he's able and unwilling, that's something completely different. It's control.

You didn't write this in drunk state, did you? :text-lol:
There maybe 120.000 different kung-fu instructors, each one with a different move or different strategy, but there can never be 1 instructor knowing all the 120.000 different moves, because no one can learn and retain 120.000 different moves, unless he is a robot :wink:. Frank is not a robot (luckily) and he never ever called himself teacher or instructor. Therefore he is more than unwilling to teach anyone how to look for implants or AIs etc., because -as simple as that- he can't do it himself. He gives instructions to the one with the knowledge to look for them. His jobs is to delegate not to teach.

I am not sure what you mean by "It's control". If this refers somehow to Protoi, then I have to clarify that Protoi are not eager to control anyone! They are here to help eliminate foreign control on every being.

Unfortunately I wouldn't say that he implies that soon we won't need any classification/detection system. We wish that this time will come soon, but we can't be sure that it will come soon. Every time we find a dark thing, we analyze the info we get out of it, which mostly leads to some more malevolent things.
We truly hope that we won't need more than 14 years to fully clean every (light) being on this planet, but we have no warranty for it.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Oct 2014 22:42

Astro you missed a small detail...

It's 120k pieces of shit in people (in average) out of 3.300 kinds each estimated with 150 million variants... :laughing-rolling:

You totally missed what i tried to say.... Und you 100% displayed the problem I was pointing on...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 23 Oct 2014 00:12

Δύναμις wrote:...
Unfortunately I wouldn't say that he implies that soon we won't need any classification/detection system. We wish that this time will come soon, but we can't be sure that it will come soon. Every time we find a dark thing, we analyze the info we get out of it, which mostly leads to some more malevolent things.
We truly hope that we won't need more than 14 years to fully clean every (light) being on this planet, but we have no warranty for it.

I have a feeling that this number is pretty accurate 13-14year from now on....many thing says to me that at that time things will be very close to a tipping point.

Also i was a little afraid while reading this that the whole picture is so big and detailed a human lifetime will be not enough to carry out a mission like this....But now you mentioned this number i guess you know how long will it take roughly.And i have some personal info that points to this number too.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Oct 2014 00:19

This was just a number calculated by the numbers I've given.

We never give date information like this. And this number is for sure wrong...

My intention with this number was to show, how small the knowledge of these people is...
That they have no clue what they deal with.

I had about 240k pieces of shit in me about 3 years ago, now I have about 4.000+ left of them (and maybe others we don't know now...).

A bit more cleaning power, speed and knowledge is needed to clean this in about 2,5 years...

I just wanted to address my opinion about people who are happy if they have enough knowledge to find in you 23 "things", take it out, and take xxx cash from you for this. There are too much of them, often making things just worse...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Oct 2014 08:44

Pegazus wrote:I have a feeling that this number is pretty accurate 13-14year from now on....many thing says to me that at that time things will be very close to a tipping point.

Also i was a little afraid while reading this that the whole picture is so big and detailed a human lifetime will be not enough to carry out a mission like this....But now you mentioned this number i guess you know how long will it take roughly.And i have some personal info that points to this number too.

Dear Pegazus,

I really hope your feeling is wrong in this case for the sake of all :wink:.
"My" over 14 years results of the division of 5127 days that astrochimp mentioned above divided by 365. It was not meant to be an approximate date for anything really.

I used to have similar fears about a human lifetime won't be enough to carry out the mission, till the moment I realized the progress we already made, which is inconceivable. Every time we were finding a "new" dark thing, I used to think that we made a step backwards, which (I must admit) was totally wrong. We never made steps backwards, but steps forwards to the next stages/levels. It is impossible to know and remember how many million tiniest steps we needed to do in the last two and a half years to get at this point now, but if we had the chance to get a number to that, it would have been far more than the 331 million kinds of AIs we already found. :happy-smileyflower:

Remember, if nothing else helps our friends can surely create an extra loop to keep us alive as long as needed to carry out the mission. Forget the time, it is meaningless! In fact, we are not limited in earthy years.

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 23 Oct 2014 15:50

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:I have a feeling that this number is pretty accurate 13-14year from now on....many thing says to me that at that time things will be very close to a tipping point.

Dear Pegazus,

I really hope your feeling is wrong in this case for the sake of all :wink:.
"My" over 14 years results of the division of 5127 days that astrochimp mentioned above divided by 365. It was not meant to be an approximate date for anything really.

I used to have similar fears about a human lifetime won't be enough to carry out the mission, till the moment I realized the progress we already made, which is inconceivable. Every time we were finding a "new" dark thing, I used to think that we made a step backwards, which (I must admit) was totally wrong. We never made steps backwards, but steps forwards to the next stages/levels. It is impossible to know and remember how many million tiniest steps we needed to do in the last two and a half years to get at this point now, but if we had the chance to get a number to that, it would have been far more than the 331 million kinds of AIs we already found. :happy-smileyflower:

Remember, if nothing else helps our friends can surely create an extra loop to keep us alive as long as needed to carry out the mission. Forget the time, it is meaningless! In fact, we are not limited in earthy years.

In that case i hope im wrong too,i cant really insert everything i got into here so i just cross my fingers then.About your friends and their loops...im amazed you could hold out till now without any loops.
I mean i dont know now.
Maybe there were some friendly loops by your guys already?I dont know about this if its secret.
alc

Unread postby alc » 23 Oct 2014 17:26

Δύναμις wrote: our friends can surely create an extra loop to keep us alive as long as needed to carry out the mission.

Great news thanx so this means we can peacefully and without hurry to the pub to take one beer
:banana-angel:
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
:laughing-rolling:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Oct 2014 17:57

Frank wrote:Astro you missed a small detail...

It's 120k pieces of shit in people (in average) out of 3.300 kinds each estimated with 150 million variants... :laughing-rolling:

You totally missed what i tried to say.... Und you 100% displayed the problem I was pointing on...

I understand what you want to say, I just don't understand how it makes sense as far as I and others are concerned. We're trying to build working mind models and this is surely part of it.

My core questions to you are: Is it that we can't know this so we shouldn't try or that it's too much to learn and we shouldn't try? Is it that it's not our job? Is it that our perception is not built for this? I feel it's my business to know such things as I'm being affected by them. I respect your stance on the teahing matter, given your personal situation here but it seems like you go a step further and curtly discourage such knowingness altogether.

How can it be that I'm being automatically healed from the things which have been the scourge of my existence and I'm not to know anything about it, and moreover, it's too much to even worry about going into? This sounds like something a governing entity would say. :confusion-scratchheadblue:

As for 100% displaying the problem you're pointing at, I don't see this happening. If I were displaying the problem 100%, I'd be charging people for (supposedly) improving their pollution situations or otherwise making the situation worse or benefiting from it. I'm not doing that or anything else that's similar. I have questions I'm really curious about because I'm trying to build a mind model that works. :confusion-questionmarks:

astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Oct 2014 18:35

Δύναμις wrote:You didn't write this in drunk state, did you? :text-lol:

:handgestures-thumbup:

Δύναμις wrote:There maybe 120.000 different kung-fu instructors, each one with a different move or different strategy, but there can never be 1 instructor knowing all the 120.000 different moves, because no one can learn and retain 120.000 different moves, unless he is a robot :wink:. Frank is not a robot (luckily) and he never ever called himself teacher or instructor. Therefore he is more than unwilling to teach anyone how to look for implants or AIs etc., because -as simple as that- he can't do it himself. He gives instructions to the one with the knowledge to look for them. His jobs is to delegate not to teach.

I get that he doesn't want to or can't do the instructing/teaching. That's super-legitimate and super-understood by me! :mrgreen:

We all want to learn and help with the implants and AIs that are making our lives much harder than they should be. Many questions are going to come up. One option is to laugh them off.

Another option is to say, for example: Hey, we got this type of implant and it pointed us to these 3 dark things which in turn pointed us to 300 dark things. And for this reason it's hard to talk about every specific type of implant and AI. But at least now our mind model has a reference.

Δύναμις wrote:I am not sure what you mean by "It's control". If this refers somehow to Protoi, then I have to clarify that Protoi are not eager to control anyone! They are here to help eliminate foreign control on every being.

I meant that one aspect of control is keeping information.

Δύναμις wrote:Unfortunately I wouldn't say that he implies that soon we won't need any classification/detection system. We wish that this time will come soon, but we can't be sure that it will come soon. Every time we find a dark thing, we analyze the info we get out of it, which mostly leads to some more malevolent things.

So no one knows everything but some know more than others. Some should strive to become more and eventually all that know more. After all, we're not living in an assembly factory where we must only know out specific tiny responsibility and nothing else or else! :lol:

As always, thanks for your answers! :text-goodpost:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Oct 2014 22:02

We fractal beings with our castrated mind abilities will never be able to understand this. Did you hear of "Don Quijote"? This is what you try to do if you try to understand this...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Oct 2014 09:59

astrochimp wrote:...
We all want to learn and help with the implants and AIs that are making our lives much harder than they should be. Many questions are going to come up. One option is to laugh them off.

Another option is to say, for example: Hey, we got this type of implant and it pointed us to these 3 dark things which in turn pointed us to 300 dark things. And for this reason it's hard to talk about every specific type of implant and AI. But at least now our mind model has a reference.

:greetings-waveyellow:

There are a few ways to make your life easier or give your life a sense (if you prefer this) but finding implants and AIs is not among them :happy-smileyflower:.
Mes in her post some months ago http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1871 explained what such energetic hidden little bastards can make out of our daily life. You can dedicate your time and energy to understand fully every possible effect they can have on us and how to avoid or stop unnecessary reactions. Keep away from superstition, black magics and all other rubbish related to that! Work on it and on yourself, then you can help others understand and "spread the kick-the-dark-asses-word" :-D. This is how YOU (all of you out there) can change the world. We do the things you can't do, but we are not going to do what you can do yourself. This is the way you can give us a hand, by taking responsibility and working on your own to help each other down here without expecting any kind of reward.

To your other option: if you do want to tell someone else about AIs or implants you find/found/think to have found, then just drop it in the box (you can only dropbox things for yourself, not for others though)! Our friends can check in seconds if this type is already known or not. In case it isn't, they can find it and also everything else connected to it. This is their job and they are quite good in it. Frank and myself don't have the time and the abilities to check on single types.

woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 09 Dec 2014 23:15

Hi !

Hope you are all well !

In my previous posts I mentioned how I was having trouble in my relationship and also how I was using drugs. Well now I have got out of the relationship and feel much stronger on my own though I do still love my partner. I have been free from drugs for over 1 month and its going well , I can think much clearer and have lots more energy.

These past few days have been quite hard, I feel like Im in the dark . It is Winter where I live so maybe thats why. I feel like I can "see through" alot of things (people, their behaviour, other stuff) and it's interesting but not pleasant. I dont really have a specific problem , more general feeling of sadness and unknown . Just wanted to share. Thanks.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Dec 2014 00:58

woodpigeon. wrote:Hi !

Hope you are all well !

I can say "yes" for myself. Since Friday last week many things started to get better (and I even got rid of my cold by now :happy-smileyflower: )

woodpigeon. wrote:In my previous posts I mentioned how I was having trouble in my relationship and also how I was using drugs. Well now I have got out of the relationship and feel much stronger on my own though I do still love my partner. I have been free from drugs for over 1 month and its going well , I can think much clearer and have lots more energy.

That's really great news, dear! Congratulations :handgestures-thumbup: and :text-thankyoublue: for sharing!

woodpigeon. wrote:These past few days have been quite hard, I feel like Im in the dark . It is Winter where I live so maybe thats why. I feel like I can "see through" alot of things (people, their behaviour, other stuff) and it's interesting but not pleasant. I dont really have a specific problem , more general feeling of sadness and unknown . Just wanted to share. Thanks.

No worries! It is the time that the little worm realizes the cocoon is breaking down and the tiny, fragile wings on its back start to grow. Soon you'll become the powerful butterfly you really are, but for the moment there is nothing you can do. Be patient and don't despair.
There are many cleanings going on and this means that every AI or implant in you (=your higher bodies which affect you) gets triggered one after the other and they can cause such feelings. Many of us have them, but they will pass for sure. It is the time of transforming.

woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 10 Dec 2014 09:54

:happy-sunshine:

Thank you for your lovely reply ! Definite time of transforming ! Thank you for the message .
I am learning the art of patience .

Many many thanks

:angelic-blueglow: :happy-sunshine:
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 02 Mar 2015 18:09

Hi people !

Some of you may recall I had a drug addiction . Well I am clean now for 4 months , feel much clearer in the mind . Probably won't go back ! I do not drink alcohol either - it makes me ill ! !

Anyway so I am clean but now I have no energy for hours from 1pm to 6pm every day. I am unemployed ( from illness ) and must lie down for that time . I dont sleep , but have to just wait til energy comes back . Just feel weighed down & tired . I have good energy in the morning so I do my stuff then . So that is my problem now but who knows , it might change . .

Hope every one is well . :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Mar 2015 20:22

woodpigeon. wrote: :happy-sunshine:
Well I am clean now for 4 months , feel much clearer in the mind . Probably won't go back ! I do not drink alcohol either - it makes me ill ! !

:happy-wavemulticolor: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads:

I try to do something about the tiredness...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 02 Mar 2015 20:35

Feeling tired and unmotivated is a big problem for me as well. I can feel the motivation burning inside me but any time I start laying down logical plans of action, it's like the entire environment around me tries to work against it.

I'm getting a gut feeling that I'm being drained :scared-shocked:
juu

Unread postby juu » 03 Mar 2015 18:50

same goes for me.. no energy at all
... but, at night, somehow, i have more.. :confusion-shrug:

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Mar 2015 19:36

woodpigeon. wrote::happy-sunshine:
Hi people !

Some of you may recall I had a drug addiction . Well I am clean now for 4 months , feel much clearer in the mind . Probably won't go back ! I do not drink alcohol either - it makes me ill ! !

:happy-jumpeveryone: WOW! That's EXCELLENT news!!! :text-thankyoublue: for sharing and please keep it up!!!
We root for you!!! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Let's hope that the other problems will disappear one after the other too. Everything takes time to regenerate and adjust, but first of all we need to get rid of the energetic rubbish we carry with us for centuries now. Take it easy and be patient. You are not alone.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:

Return to “Are you in need?”