Start sharing your problems!

Share your problem with us!
Δύναμις

Re: Start sharing your problems!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Jul 2014 18:28

:greetings-wavingyellow: jonas

I wouldn't exaggerate as Rosebelle does, but YES all those tiny things have just one purpose: to make your life difficult. I used to think also that such things may just happen since life is unpredictable. Nowadays I can go a step further. Life is unpredictable because we live in a fractal world. Everything in it is fractal = unpredictable. All those tiny things that happen and we consider "normal" are normal as well, BUT that they are there is not "normal". We learned to see them as part of our life. The truth is that most of them are especially designed to wear us out and to cause distress between us and our beloved ones. All the tiny things get triggered from AIs, implants etc. which have been placed where they are just to annoy light.
Beware, not everything annoying has to be dark influence. Some things are just the result of our own thoughtless actions for example. We all make mistakes and not every mistake is a dark influence. We need to keep things clear and not fall into superstitiousness.

No matter what happens to you, please don't take it personally!!! Nothing of what happens around you has to do with you as 3d person. It is very-very important to learn to ignore annoying/distracting things and keep the peace with your beloved ones, but it is also very important to be aware of the danger around you. Keep cool and keep smiling :wink:.

Maybe you should tell your friends that four-days-bachelor-party is quite inappropriate and you would rather cancel or modify it. If they are good friends, they will understand that you don't want to leave your girlfriend and your baby alone for so long.

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 12 Jul 2014 19:52

Hi,

Thank you so much for your good advice and perspective Rosebelle and Δύναμις. It made me feel so much better hearing your opinion and experience. :) I guess there are more 'problems' ahead - but it feels better when more informed of them and know to expect their occurrence.

:text-thankyoublue:

Jonas
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 03 Oct 2014 13:55

I have a little problem that affects me passively....2-3 years ago i started to notice i have a spot inside me 2-3cm under my skin. (its on my left side. From my bellybutton as starting point its 1cm down from my bellybutton and 2-3cm to left from there.I only feel pain when i press it.

If i dont touch it i can forget about it being there.I thought it will go away but after all this time i can still feel something there.

Well because of the fear i had about it i didnt went to check it out to a doctor and it didnt caused any problem in my life(or caused but im not conscious to it).

Now my question is if anybody can check if its an implant like thing or not.I feel about it like its an energy sucker thing.That sucks like 30-35% of my energy overall.

So please if any of you have the time,im curious,what is it.
Its possbile that it is a barrier i made i dont know.

Thank you
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 17 Oct 2014 02:12

Hi ,

I am troubled by being in a love relationship with a person who I feel I can't trust , however , I feel deeply emotionally connected to them and attached .

Sometimes it is amazing but then it will " flip " to bad and I feel totally drained and want to escape ( also cant tell if this is because of the relationship or I just feel that way in general ) .
It just repeats . I dont feel secure .

I wonder if there are dark things at play , and can't tell if its me or my partner . I feel quite weak and lost , and just want to do what is best but Im not sure what that is . If im dark then should I keep myself to myself and not inflict any damage ?

Thanks for reading . . .
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2014 08:44

woodpigeon. wrote:Hi ,
I am troubled by being in a love relationship with a person who I feel I can't trust , however , I feel deeply emotionally connected to them and attached .

:greetings-waveyellow:
If you can't trust the person, you should leave and go your own way. You are the only one that can help you with this. Why stay with someone who doesn't do you good, unless you have some self-destruction characteristic trails?

woodpigeon. wrote: Sometimes it is amazing but then it will " flip " to bad and I feel totally drained and want to escape ( also cant tell if this is because of the relationship or I just feel that way in general ) .
It just repeats . I dont feel secure .

I wonder if there are dark things at play , and can't tell if its me or my partner . I feel quite weak and lost , and just want to do what is best but Im not sure what that is . If im dark then should I keep myself to myself and not inflict any damage ?

Thanks for reading . . .

Fear and anxiety are energy imbalances. Energies are actually neutral, as Frank says. There are no good or bad energies in general. The mixture of the energies (used by darks) makes the difference and the outcome is what we call negative energy. Whatever causes you fear or gives you a reason to want to escape from something/someone is dark influence either coming through the other person or triggered in you by an implant or AI or similar. This is where your logical thinking should come in and you start analyzing the situation one by one to find out what the real reason for your emotions is. You need to learn to control your emotions. A big part of them is not "you".

If you are dark or not has nothing to do with this problem and it won't change anything to keep yourself to yourself, since the dark energy would still affect others through you. The important thing is to find the source of the bad in you and go against it.

I can't really tell you what you should do, as I am not fully aware of your situation. What I just wrote is a kind of general instructions.

A bit :text-offtopic: : The darks suffer as well, but they have chosen this way in order to bring even more negativity in this world. Dark and light is not black and white. You can't see white in black or black in white, but you can see light in darks and darkness in light.

woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 17 Oct 2014 10:47

:text-thankyoublue:

Thank you . You have made some good points . .

You said " why stay with someone who doesn't do you good ? " which is a good point , and Ive concluded : it is hard for me to tell whether it IS good or not - sometimes it really does seem good , but then other times it feels the exact opposite .

I seem to have had trouble trusting * anyone * i have been in a relationship with , so this makes it unclear whether it's the person that is untrustworthy , or me who is flawed in some way .

I guess that people might be a mixture of trustworthy and untrustworthy ? Also that people change over time ?

I really appreciate the time and effort you spent on replying to me !
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2014 13:14

woodpigeon. wrote:...
You said " why stay with someone who doesn't do you good ? " which is a good point , and Ive concluded : it is hard for me to tell whether it IS good or not - sometimes it really does seem good , but then other times it feels the exact opposite .

There many types of relationships. Each of them has ups and downs, which is no big deal as long as there is harmony in the relationship. I guess you had a bad feeling in that relationship more than a couple of times and it is about time to quit it. Stop looking for excuses and reasons to keep a relationship alive, in which you suffer. From what you write, I get that there is no harmony in this relationship.

woodpigeon. wrote: I seem to have had trouble trusting * anyone * i have been in a relationship with , so this makes it unclear whether it's the person that is untrustworthy , or me who is flawed in some way .

Everyone of us is flawed in some way, some of us more some of us less. Untrustworthy people emit subtle signs that some part of you can recognize and try to warn you in time. Another possibility is that you are in their eyes somehow untrustworthy and they reflect this back to you.

woodpigeon. wrote:I guess that people might be a mixture of trustworthy and untrustworthy ? Also that people change over time ?

I really appreciate the time and effort you spent on replying to me !

I wouldn't say that people might be a mixture of trustworthy and untrustworthy. People are what they are (trustworthy or untrustworthy) and react according their real self. Don't try to find excuses for people that are 95% untrustworthy and 5% trustworthy. Those people are no good. The opposite applies to others that are mainly trustworthy. Exceptions may always occur, but I never met anyone in life that turned from bad to good. You can cheat on someone and show a nice face for a long time, but your true nature will come through someday. I don't believe that people really change, not for the better anyway. The ones that become better were always good, but stuck in the wrong situations, which made us think they were bad.

I think what you are rather interested in, is why some trustworthy people seem untrustworthy and vice versa. Everything different than the "regular" is influence. Mainly dark influence.

You are very welcome!
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 17 Oct 2014 15:56

Thank you again for your time ! :happy-sunshine:

" Another possibility is that you are in their eyes somehow untrustworthy and they reflect this back to you. "

This might be the case , as in the past I did very stupid things ( drugs , bad relationship choices ) and made lots of mistakes , ( from which I learnt and am still learning ) .

I DO suffer in the relationship , and yet there sometimes IS the most beautiful harmony . I guess I must keep an eye on the balance and quit if the suffering gets too much . .

Once again , I thank you for the illuminating support and info .

:text-thankyoublue: :angelic-blueglow: :gay-rainbow:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Oct 2014 21:16

woodpigeon. wrote:Thank you again for your time ! :happy-sunshine:

" Another possibility is that you are in their eyes somehow untrustworthy and they reflect this back to you. "

This might be the case , as in the past I did very stupid things ( drugs , bad relationship choices ) and made lots of mistakes , ( from which I learnt and am still learning ) .

I DO suffer in the relationship , and yet there sometimes IS the most beautiful harmony . I guess I must keep an eye on the balance and quit if the suffering gets too much . .

Once again , I thank you for the illuminating support and info .

:text-thankyoublue: :angelic-blueglow: :gay-rainbow:

Give attention to what brings out the suffering into focus. Like that moment when it goes from good to bad. Don't just follow and experience the feeling/emotion/though but look at yourself doing it.
alc

Unread postby alc » 17 Oct 2014 22:12

woodpigeon. wrote:

I seem to have had trouble trusting * anyone *

Hi wp
for start u can learn to trust your self first, you have nothing to loose even if you are cheated at least no one else cheated u
:wink:
:greetings-waveyellow:
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 18 Oct 2014 10:01

' Give attention to what brings out the suffering into focus. Like that moment when it goes from good to bad. Don't just follow and experience the feeling/emotion/though but look at yourself doing it. '

It is an impending feeling of abandonment by my partner , which can be triggered by : percieving partner to be interested in other potential partners ( abandoning me ) . Can be my partner engaging with / seeing attractive people , or going away on their own . Its embarassing and exhausting for me to go through the strong emotional response every time it gets triggered . :scared-shocked:

I am at a point where I want to give up being in relationship , despite the harmony that it does create .

I guessed that the fear of abandonment is a learned reaction from the first 18 months-onward of life , when a sibling arrived , causing my mother to 'abandon me' emotionally and physically , and me not learning or being taught how to manage my emotions .

I read that the mother-child bond is formed in the first 2 years of life , and crucial brain connections are forged from the security and love provided by the mother . I guess that my bond was interrupted in its formation , and that is the cause of my insecurity and overwhelm through life . It might be something else , but that's my guess .

I feel anger and confusion at the idea of parents having kids while being unable to provide for them in some way ( emotionally , physically ) . It just seems cruel and selfish , and just perpetuates suffering . On the other hand I understand that this world is very difficult to be in and it feels like we have no choice to be here . I love my mother and sibling very much :happy-sunshine:

Thanks for the opportunity to air my shit . . haha
Last edited by woodpigeon on 18 Oct 2014 10:22, edited 2 times in total.
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 18 Oct 2014 10:08

Also :

The 'impending feeling of abandonment' feels like - a 'thunk' in my stomach , waves of nausea , panic , surging energy , heart starts pounding , feeling hot and sweaty , racing thoughts , very difficult to think logically or rationally , can turn to anger / rage , tearfulness , and wanting to escape in some way . :crying-blue: Really hard to "let go" of the event afterwards and still feel distressed about it - even if NOTHING HAPPENED !

I can hide it a bit better now but inside it still wrecks me and my partner will know about it .
Last edited by woodpigeon on 18 Oct 2014 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 18 Oct 2014 10:19

" for start u can learn to trust your self first, you have nothing to loose even if you are cheated at least no one else cheated u "

That's a good point ! Im starting to be 'my own best friend ' :gay-rainbow: Self-nurture .

Thanx for replying !

:happy-sunshine: :angelic-blueglow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Oct 2014 11:25

woodpigeon. wrote:...
It is an impending feeling of abandonment by my partner , which can be triggered by : percieving partner to be interested in other potential partners ( abandoning me ) . Can be my partner engaging with / seeing attractive people , or going away on their own . Its embarassing and exhausting for me to go through the strong emotional response every time it gets triggered . :scared-shocked:

It is up to you to stop it! Now use your brain!
Why should your partner be interested in someone else?
What is your partner missing in the relationship?
What do you think you that you do wrong to give your partner a reason to look for another one?
Why don't you talk with your partner about your problem? I don't mean blaming the partner, but explaining that you have a problem and you need this clarified between you (I am sure you did this a few times in the past, but it probably ended in argument).
As astrochimb said: look at yourself doing it, means keep distance, turn emotions off as far as possible, like if you were talking about another person.
Keep in mind that strong, negative emotions are dark sh... to give you and your environment hard times, to keep the imbalance, to force you create even more negativity. Don't do them the favor :wink: and remember to "close all your doors", to prevent further dark influence (check other posts on that please). Repeat this a few times a day, until it works properly for you.

woodpigeon. wrote:I am at a point where I want to give up being in relationship , despite the harmony that it does create .

:handgestures-thumbup: Do you recognize the plan behind what goes on in you? Whose gain is it, if you are unhappy and imbalanced? Is there anything good or nice you can create by being in a miserable state? Will you be happy without a relationship? You surely could, but you will not be, because of your own "prehistory".

woodpigeon. wrote:I guessed that the fear of abandonment is a learned reaction from the first 18 months-onward of life , when a sibling arrived , causing my mother to 'abandon me' emotionally and physically , and me not learning or being taught how to manage my emotions .

I read that the mother-child bond is formed in the first 2 years of life , and crucial brain connections are forged from the security and love provided by the mother . I guess that my bond was interrupted in its formation , and that is the cause of my insecurity and overwhelm through life . It might be something else , but that's my guess .

No one is infallible. Maybe your mother did a tiny mistake at that time, which caused some severe trauma in the little boy. You can sure talk with you mother (which you probably already did a few times by now, otherwise you wouldn't be able to love her) and have this clarified once forever. This is the very best your mother can do for you. But, you need to understand and accept to 100% that your mother never ever did anything consciously to harm you. Whatever may have happened at that time, it was dark influence, especially created to keep you in handcuffs all your life long. Many of us have similar issues and the only purpose of those issue is to keep us in handcuffs, to give us hard times in this life and keep us busy (please check other posts on that!).

woodpigeon. wrote:I feel anger and confusion at the idea of parents having kids while being unable to provide for them in some way ( emotionally , physically ) . It just seems cruel and selfish , and just perpetuates suffering . On the other hand I understand that this world is very difficult to be in and it feels like we have no choice to be here . I love my mother and sibling very much :happy-sunshine:

Well, now you know why this happens! Everyone that incarnates on this planet, knows exactly what kind of life he/she is going to have and still do it. Some of them are forced to do it, but the majority does it deliberately to keep the negativity going which causes negative feelings/anger in you and every other sensible and sensitive person down here.
Always remember: it is NOT your fault or your problem what others do!!! You are responsible for yourself and your beloved ones. Get rid of all that sh... in you, become a real good example and start helping in every way possible to change things down here. Firstly you need to get rid of whatever keeps you busy in a negative way.

woodpigeon. wrote:Thanks for the opportunity to air my shit . . haha
:text-lol: Luckily only in a virtual way, otherwise you would have gotten some troubles with me. :wink:
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 20 Oct 2014 20:03

Hi guys,
I ask for help very rarely, but now I think I need some help :-(
Whole of my life (as I remember) "life" give me possibilities ("lollipop") but I can lick it only few times and never it is given to me in whole.. And if I would mean about material things this wasn't be so bad.. The worse thing is when I open my "inside", when I trust someone I immediately got a punch into my fragile part of myself.. Through my almost 40years old life I had so many falls to my knees or sometimes on to the ground, so I do not remember any happy times.. the good thing is I'm stronger and I have some kind of spark inside me that tells me I have to live further.. But this is tough life and very alone (I do not feel lonely, I'm not..).. Last days I thought I found my Twin flame - so much common thoughts, ideas, etc.. I've started to open my "inside".. and again I've got a punch.. Strange thing is I trust my intuition 100%, but this was the second time in the last few years I was "tricked" (maybe not proper word), because I was 1000% sure in my choices.. Again I am on my knees.. and again I'm going to stand up..
I think I can have to strong implants in my bodies.. every time I get stronger all that implants download new software and are one step before me.. I do not know how to hack into my bodies to change/disable those programs.. :-((( I know, I'm getting more and more closed to the outside world and if I would open I could be unbeatable (I hope you know what I mean)..
So, I ask you, if I can, to help me with implants in my bodies, please..
thank you
Michal
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Oct 2014 09:48

:greetings-wavingyellow: Michal,

I do wonder a bit what makes you think that you have implants in your bodies (?) and that it will help if you could have them taken out.
I know we are talking here about energetic implants (yes, only energetic ones, just in case someone thinks we would talk about physical things), but we are also talking about AIs or other darkish things. I think it is just too easy to reduce everything to that and forget the one responsibility. Although we are surrounded by dark stuff, we do have some options to avoid or to prevent damages, especially when it comes to other people. Nothing can stop you from being fair to others AND to yourself, if you want to be fair, even if the others are not fair to you.

You have been trained to think and act in a certain way, like all of us. Removing implants etc. won't make you think different. This is your own part. We do the job and remove everything possible as soon as possible. There are implants/AIs etc. that need to stay where they are for many months, because if they would be removed sooner, the damage they would cause would need even longer to be fixed. The moment you recognize the influence coming from an implant or similar, you are aware of the influence and can act accordingly. You have to understand fully what an implant is, how it affects you and change things you don't like/want. When you know where the problem comes from, you can handle it much better.

To your problem: What you describe is far too general. Many of us had similar repeated experiences of this kind. You should recall the latest situation and try to understand what happened, why it happened, how it happened, who were the real actors behind it, when it started.

Implants etc. are getting removed by us all the time. There is nothing you can do there yourself, except locate the problem or maybe drop-box the problem :-D .

Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 21 Oct 2014 15:59

Soszkin wrote:Hi guys,

Michal

hi ,mind to share how all that implants download new software? thru wireless or something? mind to share
:mrgreen:
juu

Unread postby juu » 21 Oct 2014 20:30

:greetings-waveyellow: maybe it will help to know the diferences between implants, ai, etc. And maybe how to diferenciate them, how they feel or how subtle they may become. Dont know, just a sugestion. :happy-jumpeveryone:
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 21 Oct 2014 21:03

Δύναμις wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: Michal,

Implants etc. are getting removed by us all the time. There is nothing you can do there yourself, except locate the problem or maybe drop-box the problem :-D .

as always here, you get simple and direct resolution.. not expected, but very welcome.. so, thank you very much.. :romance-grouphug:

why I think it's implants? because sometimes there is no reason for changing my mood.. I know what you mean who is an actor and to watch the situation.. I agree, there was/is sometimes I was/am involved in "human games", but when I talk about implants I mean situations when no games are played. Of course I can not to know if there is no hidden game inside.. sure..

It is alway the only way to locate the problem to be able to fix it..
Know thyself and you'll be stronger...

thanx for your great work..
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Oct 2014 21:26

juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow: maybe it will help to know the diferences between implants, ai, etc. And maybe how to diferenciate them, how they feel or how subtle they may become. Dont know, just a sugestion. :happy-jumpeveryone:

We know about 331.000.000 kinds of implants and AIs (only counted these two kinds of shit...). Good luck....

And we know about 3.300 kinds of shit.... :laughing-rolling:

This should also show you what it means if someone tells "I found 23 xxx in you, I will take them out". Congratulations, you missed only 120.000 (in average...) :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Return to “Are you in need?”