Start sharing your problems!

Share your problem with us!
Dolphin

Re: Start sharing your problems!

Unread postby Dolphin » 14 Apr 2015 11:29

LeeDee wrote: :greetings-waveyellow:

Of course this topic doesn't satisfy you/us as it triggers more in more not so nice stuff in us

Actually I meant it doesn't satisfy me from a more general, global perspective for all people, than from my own.
I will not talk about my personal experiences in public.
To me love is a prerequisite for a peaceful, harmoniously, healthy, balanced ... life on earth.
We don't live this life, most of us (apart from all wars) and this makes me sad.
So I think it is a big part of our construction place here.

These nasty outcomes you have is something that others have too, who experienced similar way, I guess. Just everybody handles in a different way to deal with them or uses different valves. If you feel better and helps than write it down here, as you started to do so...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Apr 2015 14:59

LeeDee wrote:...
Ah, you know ... I actually am not pleased with this topic ... I would preffer simply to delete this reply ... not nice outcomes are struggling to come out to the surface ... you see ... full of nasty D influence etc. I am ... but better for them to come out and I can "deal" with them, then to stay hypocritical hidden and do me even more harm, just not me being aware of them ... I think people should do that to ... not to be afraid of their "own" sh ... it is actuall not really theirs ... so ...

:text-thankyoublue: for not deleting your reply and for pointing out how important it is to confront yourself with everything that bothers you, otherwise you'll never get rid of it (another trick to keep us trapped). No matter how painful it maybe in the first moment, it will be followed by a huge clearing wave, which will give you the necessary strength to get rid of it.
And I can give you a 100% degree confirmation on the fact that your post had some great energy, that caused some greater attacks to its readers. Let me explain a bit: as soon as I opened the thread I got something like a pinprick going in my right toe and coming out on the top of my belly (close to solar plexus). It was not painful but rather funny and it made me laugh so I let Frank check what goes on there. He said it was an attack coming through your post, of course NOT from you, but from the ones that you molested by your words, the dark bastards that don't like their ways been unrevealed.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Sep 2015 20:56

Im probably haunted by some bad programs because i see my own or my families death in various ways and its getting too frequent ...very nerve tiring and tiring in general

...also its really stinging my eye that my mother is possibly so influenced by oic that i will never be able to explain her why i think about what she experiences is bad.

She usually writes nonsensic gibberish she hears in herself about feelings emotions and thats totally right for her to even share to others like some holy message from her from the future...i would like to help her she was not always like that but i fear she wont be able to handle truth nor she want.

I have bad communication skills and usually i cant explain shit :( But with this topic its even harder to speak about.Usually when i try to explain her that she is under deception and influence she counters with that its ok...which feels bad.

I know i cant save someone and i shouldnt save someone who dont want to be saved,but she even shares her message to others.And i dont know how will that effect others even if its just nonsensinc gibberish.

Now that i shared a little i feel better. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Sep 2015 21:43

Hi Pega,

don't bother yourself too much with this. Your mother is under influence, we know this very good.
The only solution is to clean the origin. But there are millions of people under these influences, so this will be a long road to go...
But sooner or later it gets done...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Sep 2015 10:35

@woodpigeon (and others that find themselves in some dilemma)

I saw a post of yours lately with the same subject as months ago, but it is not longer here. You have probably deleted it. You got the answer from me/us months ago, but you seem to be stuck there. Move on, girl! It is hard, but it is YOUR life, YOUR decision!

I like this song a lot and wanted to dedicate it to everyone out there that can't make up his/her mind. I know it is not easy, but you have to! Get over with it! The soonest the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_ntuJC8Hs

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 17 Sep 2015 19:11

Frank wrote:Hi Pega,

don't bother yourself too much with this. Your mother is under influence, we know this very good.
The only solution is to clean the origin. But there are millions of people under these influences, so this will be a long road to go...
But sooner or later it gets done...

Thank you now i feel better! :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 21 Nov 2015 03:35

:greetings-waveyellow:

Dont know if this subject relates here.. but im going to do it anyway

I notice a couple of days ago, some bald spots in my legs.. in my back of my shins, the back of my ties and now in the front of my ties.. they look like someone shaved that spots while im sleeping, of course it is not the case, but they look like that...
it is weird... I began to look in the web, and they said this can be a sign of type 2 diabetes :scared-shocked:

I have suppostly heritage of diabetes, as many family members suffer from this.. :crying-yellow:

I thought it could be some allergic reaction to something.. maybe the cold? it is getting really cold here, and I think i never experience this kindda of weather because in my country the weather is mostly hot, it can get cold sometimes, but not too much..

Im getting worried about this, dont know if can be any symptom of attack maybe... dont know what to do... or if maybe im making a big deal out of this..

Dont know if someone knows something about it, or what can I do...

:romance-grouphug:
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 11 Dec 2015 13:04

Oh my goodness ..

i am very ill ( depressed , cold , diarrhea , can't eat ) . Its really bad and im suffering a lot .

Alexandra thank you for your previous message . I did actually move on , but into the same situation with a new partner :doh:

im now trying to get out of that...

I like to read this forum , i dont understand it much but i like the perspective ...

Any guidance would be appreciated though i understand if you are busy

:gay-rainbow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Dec 2015 14:50

woodpigeon. wrote:i am very ill ( depressed , cold , diarrhea , can't eat ) . Its really bad and im suffering a lot .

:greetings-waveyellow: woodpigeon,

nice to "see" you around again, but I wish you had some better news.

I sense much confusion and many influences, which is not your fault. The above illnesses are effects from what happens in you. You are not ill, but confused and unable to find and go the straight way. The straight way will probably be painful as what you go through now, but it will be the best in the long term.

If you want to get out of the situation you are stuck in (goes not forwards not backwards, but only around one certain point) you have to put up seriously with this forum and all the crazy ideas you'll find here. You need to take your mind of your own needs, that put handcuffs on you. You need to learn to accept yourself and your avatar (3d body) without confusing the fact that you is NOT your body!!! It will take a long while to understand this point. We have all been taught that our bodies are ourselves. This is wrong! You are not your body. Your body is only a kind of clothing, but not much more than that.
Imagine you have a dream and "see yourself" in this dream. Sometimes we are experiencing the environment around us, other times we see ourselves/bodies acting. That something that is watching your physical body acting is YOU. What you see acting is not you, but your avatar.
As soon as you get this point, you'll realize that it is your body suffering, but not you, although you can get severe damage from the suffering body as well (but this is another topic). Concentrate on the fact that you are not your body! This is the first step you need to do in order to overcome all the rest.

Forget about the new partner that put you in the same situation like the former one. I know it is crucial for you, but you need to get over it. You need to find to yourself first before you can get the right partner.

Keep me updated!

woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 13 Dec 2015 15:10

:angelic-blueglow: :angelic-blueglow: :handgestures-thumbupright:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply . "I" am returning to physical health now ! I made a couple of changes which are improving the situation ! Things appear much brighter now and I trust they will continue to be .

You are right about the confusion . Thank you again for the message . :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine:
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jan 2016 01:58

I lost my sense of humor and this i guess it is seriuos...
and my heart is closing in stoneshell...
have somebody some idea???
thanx

Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 20 Jan 2016 02:11

Hi Alc, I dont know if i can be helpfull but can you tell what this means:

sense of humor

and

heart is closing in stoneshell

Like can you describe what you mean with these things?
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Jan 2016 02:17

alc wrote:I lost my sense of humor and this i guess it is seriuos...
thanx

you need another stone to form a pair
:laughing-rolling:
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jan 2016 08:51

Rosebelle wrote:
you need another stone to form a pair
:laughing-rolling:

Rose u make me laugh :happy-sunshine: yeah but i am afraid that exact that stone of pair is up somewhere not willing to pair...
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jan 2016 09:00

Ribo wrote:Hi Alc, I dont know if i can be helpfull but can you tell what this means:

sense of humor

and

heart is closing in stoneshell

Like can you describe what you mean with these things?

I don't want a write a book here and wast ur time brothers and sisters but somehow (who knows me, knows that I am happy person give support and help whenever i can same means also for understanding ) i lost poetry and sense. This doesn't mean sense here only in 3d or disenyland but inside me. Have no inspiration to do anything. Have no desire to speak to anyone (and i am :teasing-blah: person) even my sister who lives here around i didn't saw this year yet, or neighbours... My heart is closed in sense i don't care just about anything. All is tasteless in all senses. Problem is also practical , here in 3d it is necessary also to survive, and i cannot put myself to work for money. I feel like a bag of potato and i don't care if mouses and worms are eating and ruining this potato... I don't know if i described but something like this i guess.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 20 Jan 2016 09:19

thanx

No, nothing serious ... cleanings do have much, much, much effect and also side effects ...

... as most of what you thought was your sense of humor, wasn't really "your" sense of humor ... your true sense of humor is subtile, nice, funny and isn't coming out of you with effort, intention ... the part that wasn't "yours" was pushy, heavy, full of influences ... and that part caused many to hurt, but mostly at the end it hurt only you ...
The same stands for your heart ... I know you are a "hearty person", but ... influences, imaginations, wishes, wantings, demanding, a push ... doesn't matter if that caused "the other side" pain ... your influences and programmes (additional to "ego") prevented you from seing that ... it was all about satisfying "you", others didn't count at all ... even though for sure you claimed differently ...
So, now's your chance ... to see the difference, to distinguish ...

Nothing personal, but there was enough cottonish words ... You know how they say (ok, some, rare ones, but still ...) ... the love for a child is not that you give one all the one wants, that you please the one in everything possible ... part of love is also ability to say "no" ...
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jan 2016 09:30

LeeDee wrote:No, nothing serious ... cleanings do have much, much, much effect and also side effects ...

... as most of what you thought was your sense of humor, wasn't really "your" sense of humor ... your true sense of humor is subtile, nice, funny and isn't coming out of you with effort, intention ... the part that wasn't "yours" was pushy, heavy, full of influences ... and that part caused many to hurt, but mostly at the end it hurt only you ...
The same stands for your heart ... I know you are a "hearty person", but ... influences, imaginations, wishes, wantings, demanding, a push ... doesn't matter if that caused "the other side" pain ... your influences and programmes (additional to "ego") prevented you from seing that ... it was all about satisfying "you", others didn't count at all ... even though for sure you claimed differently ...
So, now's your chance ... to see the difference, to distinguish ...

Nothing personal, but there was enough cottonish words ... You know how they say (ok, some, rare ones, but still ...) ... the love for a child is not that you give one all the one wants, that you please the one in everything possible ... part of love is also ability to say "no" ...

Usually everybody see the world through own spectacles and many times happens that expression from inside is misunderstood or not expressed in proper way, shit attached, dark influences...
Usually i feel alive when i serve others, i am sure it is not perfect serving and probbably with unproper timings but still this is inner aproach and you know all this well...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Jan 2016 10:12

No worries, your sense of humor was that bad, that I don't think that you really lost something by not having the old sense of humor :happy-smileyflower: .

LeeDee is right! Cleanings have caused this change in you and trust me, when everything is over you'll have a great sense of humor. Be patient!

alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jan 2016 10:17

Δύναμις wrote:

No worries, your sense of humor was that bad, that I don't think that you really lost something by not having the old sense of humor :happy-smileyflower: .

LeeDee is right! Cleanings have caused this change in you and trust me, when everything is over you'll have a great sense of humor. Be patient!

Dear Alex only to read ur words all coming to sense... yeah i know healings... but u know this cut it goes too slow... so Frank please press the knife after u sharpen it well...
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 20 Jan 2016 12:23

I recognize similar some changes as all. I think what is very noticable is the 'difference' between before and now. And dear alc - since you have/had such an enthusiasic personality with a lot of humor this maybe makes for a large difference between now and before. :lol:

There are of course many other fantastic sides of you rather other than humor. :happy-sunshine: well, humor generally is also I guess partly the result of these other traits. I.e. making for good or bad humor etc. :think:

Return to “Are you in need?”