Start sharing your problems!

Share your problem with us!
Δύναμις

Re: Start sharing your problems!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Mar 2015 19:53

astrochimp wrote:Feeling tired and unmotivated is a big problem for me as well. I can feel the motivation burning inside me but any time I start laying down logical plans of action, it's like the entire environment around me tries to work against it.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Oh, boy! Do you really expect a logical plan to be accepted and work in an irrational world?
Sorry for :laughing-rolling:, it is not out of nastiness. What you wrote reminds me so much of myself and all the useless efforts to build up a kind of community (even with Bitcoins). My plan was logical for sure, maybe not good enough explained, I don't know, but it didnt work, because the ones that are willing to help can't afford to and the ones that could afford are not willing to. This applies to everything around us and this makes all "logical plans of action" turn out to be kind of "jokes" at the end.

And yes, the environment is always working against us, because the environment (even our beloved ones and ourselves too) are still quite polluted with all sorts of negative energies/influences and they/we are often blind towards good ideas. Sure, you could object that such problems exist as long as humanity exists and that it is nothing new and that there is lack of understanding everywhere. Also true. Psychology tried to analyze and solve the problems but failed badly, because psychology ignores the basics and only scratches on the surface of the problem. We know the real reasons and we are working on them. The cleanings are the only way to get to the root of the problem and eliminate it. Till this process is finished you need to learn not to despair and be patient.

Here a :romance-grouphug: to :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: you up :wink:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 03 Mar 2015 22:08

astrochimp wrote:Feeling tired and unmotivated is a big problem for me as well. I can feel the motivation burning inside me but any time I start laying down logical plans of action, it's like the entire environment around me tries to work against it.

I'm getting a gut feeling that I'm being drained :scared-shocked:

I try to do something about the tiredness...

Coenzyme q10 is very good for restoring energy levels, and even enthusiasm. If anyone is short on cash, selling individual coq10 tablets (providing it's legal in your country) would help a lot of people, and be a reasonable home business. I'm thinking about doing it myself.
alc

Unread postby alc » 04 Mar 2015 20:33

Ice wrote:Coenzyme q10 is very good for restoring energy levels,

yap...
for me works great also Mate tea and sometimes change with Guarana and Ginkgo Biloba 24% siuts for me quite ok and also swansonvitamins.com have quite good prices and I order form EU and even shipping costs, customs for orders around 150$ are acceptable and even if are high in all it is still much cheaper than in EU (or if somebody know some shop with similar prices please let me know (also ebay has good prices too))
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 04 Mar 2015 23:05

Δύναμις wrote:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Oh, boy! Do you really expect a logical plan to be accepted and work in an irrational world?
Sorry for :laughing-rolling:, it is not out of nastiness. What you wrote reminds me so much of myself and all the useless efforts to build up a kind of community (even with Bitcoins). My plan was logical for sure, maybe not good enough explained, I don't know, but it didnt work, because the ones that are willing to help can't afford to and the ones that could afford are not willing to. This applies to everything around us and this makes all "logical plans of action" turn out to be kind of "jokes" at the end.

And yes, the environment is always working against us, because the environment (even our beloved ones and ourselves too) are still quite polluted with all sorts of negative energies/influences and they/we are often blind towards good ideas. Sure, you could object that such problems exist as long as humanity exists and that it is nothing new and that there is lack of understanding everywhere. Also true. Psychology tried to analyze and solve the problems but failed badly, because psychology ignores the basics and only scratches on the surface of the problem. We know the real reasons and we are working on them. The cleanings are the only way to get to the root of the problem and eliminate it. Till this process is finished you need to learn not to despair and be patient.

Here a :romance-grouphug: to :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: you up :wink:

How could I ever get mad at someone's laughter of recognition? If anything, that right there is what helped me feel better.

I can feel the breakthrough moment coming and I accept everything that precedes it!

:happy-smileyinthebox:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 05 Mar 2015 07:18

yap...
for me works great also Mate tea and sometimes change with Guarana and Ginkgo Biloba 24% siuts for me quite ok and also swansonvitamins.com have quite good prices and I order form EU and even shipping costs, customs for orders around 150$ are acceptable and even if are high in all it is still much cheaper than in EU (or if somebody know some shop with similar prices please let me know (also ebay has good prices too))

I used to like Mate, but it's too caffeinated for my tastes. It definitely works a charm, but stimulants can tax the adrenals and cardiac system over the long term. I love Gingko.

I can feel the breakthrough moment coming and I accept everything that precedes it!

I can feel it coming too. There was a big breakthrough from the subterranean/Earth energies this morning, or so it seemed.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 05 Mar 2015 08:47

This song is good if you're having a bad day:

Link removed by Δύναμις
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 05 Mar 2015 10:08

[quote="Ice"]This song is good if you're having a bad day:

:greetings-wavingyellow: Ice, nice to have you around ...

Regarding this song, I have to say that this "song" or probably artists themselves made me sick :confusion-seeingstars: and put much preassure in my head :confusion-scratchheadblue: .
So for me ... not good at all :(

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 05 Mar 2015 10:31

Each to his own. Hi!
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 12 Mar 2015 18:02

:happy-sunshine:

Hi everyone .
Thanks to every one who replied to my previous message . It means a lot to get a reply . :happy-sunshine: I am less tired , too !

So . . A while back , I mentioned about my partner and how the relationship was difficult . I posted how we had split up . Well , I got back into relationship with my partner because I missed them a lot . It just felt " right " to be in relationship with them . It has been about 2 months .

It was going pretty well and we were happy about it . Until now , and it has become difficult again .

Im thinking , in this society , I feel a lack of a " tribe " ( my family live far away ) . A sense of " separation " I suppose . So trying to get that connection with my partner - but I realise it needs to be ( non-romantic) connection to many people , not just one .

As well , my partner is using drugs to manage their emotions - in situation I was in until 4 months ago . That makes it difficult too . I really love this person . I feel they have a good heart , but get lost along the way - like I do .

I wonder whether I should leave this person for good , or maintain the connection but maybe with more distance and other connections . The " love " feeling is very strong . But there are a few " warning signs " .

Also it seems to me a bit like " relationships " ebb and flow a bit like the sea - going in and out .

Well , no worries if you guys don't have the answers :happy-sunshine: But I thought I'd share , as it seems a good place to do so.

Hope all are well .
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Mar 2015 19:00

woodpigeon. wrote:...
It was going pretty well and we were happy about it . Until now , and it has become difficult again.

I wish I had a better advice/suggestion but there is only one thing to say:
Love doesn't hurt. As soon as it starts hurting, then you better leave the person, because this is not the right one for you.
We all get mad at our partners sometimes, but the anger mostly evaporates after a while and we can even laugh at ourselves or at the happening, because after a while many things just seem quite ridiculous and not half worth the anger and the effort we put in them.
Your partner gives giving you problems again and again and again. There is no way to sort those things out, so the best for you is to leave this person, before they drag you back to the past, where from you successfully managed to escape 4 months ago. I know it is a hard and painful decision, but it the only sensible thing to do in this case.

It will pass :romance-caress: :romance-grouphug:
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 12 Mar 2015 19:41

Thank you for your reply -

"It will pass" - Good to be reminded of that .

Love doesn't hurt - This makes sense to me . I appreciate your input . I am under some impression that to grow or develop in life , it will hurt . That " lessons " in life will be painful . Is this a fallacy ?

Many thanks . :angelic-blueglow: :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 12 Mar 2015 23:00

woodpigeon. wrote:... That " lessons " in life will be painful . Is this a fallacy ?...

Yes, it is! I mean, this is what we have been taught all our life long, but this isn't the way it should be. This is dark influence. This world (3d) is full of dark manipulation to make us suffer at the maximum possible. This world has been manipulated so far to destroy every human being at the end. Physical pain as well as emotional pain are typical for this planet but they don't exist in higher realms. It shouldn't be down here either. This is the outcome of the dark manipulations.

We are here to change this :wink: and never forget, we are here for you!

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 08 Apr 2015 20:15

:happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine:

Hi !

So a lot of positive changes have occurred with me . Good progress , However , it is VERY hard to disconnect from my ex partner . There is no relationship as such and I am not contacting them . Yet I feel an immense emotional pull toward them which I cannot escape from . I want to follow it but I suspect I mustn't . It causes me almost constant suffering in the form of mental torment and a bad ache in the centre of my body .. My only guess is that it will fade in time . I just felt to share here , as its quite overwhelming and I wondered if you have a perspective on it .

Thanks !

:happy-sunshine: :happy-sunshine:
juu

Unread postby juu » 09 Apr 2015 18:23

:greetings-wavingyellow: woodie

Similar thing is happening to me..
Do you feel is her who is not "leting u go" or is u who is not "leting go"?

:happy-smileyflower:
alc

Unread postby alc » 12 Apr 2015 13:18

Δύναμις wrote:
Love doesn't hurt. As soon as it starts hurting, then you better leave the person, because this is not the right one for you.

leave i guess it is first and last option but still probbably it is good to try to heal relationship before? still there is heart and love involved at least form one side(if other is polluted by dark or there are some dark interference) also i guess it could be a trap only
but as woody said he misses tribe family etc. i feel same too actually here with all u gals and guys i feel real family but still it is great when we meet. i guess in the future maybe will be possible for us all to make some annual gathering or something would be great, i know we are form difefrent parts of planet but still it is small planet only :)

:romance-smileyheart:
:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 12 Apr 2015 20:37

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I followed this thread, especially woodpigen's inputs and was about to add mine several times ... but .. did not. Why is that so? :confusion-shrug: I did question myself.
Was it because I had nothing really to say? :confusion-shrug: Was it because I felt it stupid to comment on such topic? :confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug:
Was it ...? :confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug: :confusion-shrug:
No, it was actually because I had to much to say :lol: ... meaning that directly and also figuratively ... much and too much ... it's like about many people, many relationships ... all about "love" ... to much about "love" ... as if everything is revolving about that misterious word :?: :confusion-questionmarks: :?: (by now we already know that as of it's misuse it's actually not the word to be used, but ok, we have no better one), that misterious emotion? :romance-adore: is that really an emotion? :?: :romance-heartsthree: :?: ... we think we know it ... but we don't ... I dare say that ... maybe we feel it somewhere inside, some memory of it from ... well let's just say from far past ... but here, on this planet, with those given avatars, 3d bodies and all that comes with it ... it became such a mess :doh: :shhh: :naughty: :think: :whistle: :crying-yellow: ... confusion, abusse of, hurt, pain ... nothing nice, no peace ... so ... hm ... is this still love? Was there ever love? Is the pain that is so much connected to that famous love really part od "love" ? Is it possible that a pain is part of love? :( How come? I do not understand. I'm confused. That can not be. Love and pain in the same sentence? Am I crazy not to accepet that? As no way that they belong together. So where's is the catch? Honestly ... I know and I do not know ... Much was already said here on forum and I agree. Even more I came to conclusion by just observing me, my partners, my love relationships, my actions and reaction, my startings and my endings, and mostly the emotional, physical and other pain and horror that surrounded that so called love :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: ... which was supposed to bring me joy, peace ... and even more Love ... doesn't that read a bit illogical? :confusion-seeingstars: And by knowing even more ... I will add ... what did they done to us? As yes, they did :scared-shocked: . They manipulated one of the most "clean" energy as love is energy, it's not really an emotion, but ok, emotions are also energy ... they manipulated us, others ... so we ourselves as a result misuse that energy also and give it negative connotation ... you see the pattern? :scared-eek: ... I'm confused .. I write confused ... but I can't write and say it more simple as ... we are all too confused and messed up ... nothing here is very simple and straight forward ... logically, can't be ... as it would be to simple to resolve it ... oh, yes, they did a darn good job :scared-shocked: ... they messed us good :scared-shocked: ...

Right, you had enough of my loading ... once already said ... I talk a lot, but say not so much ... or maybe sometimes even I do ... sorry, I just wanted to support woodpigeon at ones' decions :romance-caress: ... but ... how to do it? I could write some theory? I know none that seem legitimate enough ... I could repeat Alex's wise thoughts that "Love doen't hurt" ... but reading wp ... seems not enough ... I understand ... I can relate ... as I'm sure many of us can ... it hurts ... just hurts ... pain, pain, pain ... but again ... pain if I'm with the person ... and also, surprise, surprise ... pain if I'm not with the person ... bingo ... the only rational explanation having that in mind is ... influence, maniplulation, illusion, doesn't matter how you call it, it simply isn't "normal" to feel like that ... but till we get free of all that influences, we must try, only try and be strong enough ... to do the thing that is best for US (for me) in one particular matter ... not to fantasy about "the two of us" ... about the past lifes ... and other not really relevant foolishness ... I know, I know, it will hurt no matter what you do, unfortunattely (oh, yes, they really did a good job :scared-shocked: ) ... but try, really try to use your rational mind, you need to, even though the subject is about "love", which is supposed to have nothing to do with mind as such ... do what will hurt less - on a long run (not at that particular moment) ... sure, probably will hurt more, but will end (if you will give that pain a chance to diminish and you will not feed it even more), it will, I promise. But you must decide. YOU must decide. With whole your body or rather all your bodies. And stick to that decision no matter what will post festum came later into your mind, into your emotional body, into your ... as yes, they did a darn good job :scared-shocked: ... they only want you to hurt ... don't let them, don't. Wnen you will love, when you will really love, there will be no pain. When you will be loved, when you will really be loved, there will be no pain. It can't be. Oh, yes, they did a darn good job :scared-shocked: ... just think ... how many ... for a start just different pop artists and their songs ... "... love hurts ..." " ... love hurts ..." ... they are programmed .. we get programmed (on top of all the programms we already carry) ... never ending story ... try ending it ... end it ...

I promise, it can be done. it's not easy, it takes effort, but it can be done. I will not lie, it will hurt, but will hurt less and much, much shorter time than "usuall" ... well it's not much, but better than nothing ... for a start ... And obseve yourself, learn, you will find out a lot, you will be surprised ... at the end you will simply laugh at yourself .. how stupid (or rather influenced) you were ... I was just like you, probably still am, just I decided to act differently. And yes, that makes the difference ... the action ...instead of passivelly waiting the pain will go away ...
Oh, yes, I could write a story or two :laughing-rolling: ... but will not, as it doesn't make sense anymore ... all emotional charge is gone ... the pain is gone ... so ... it can be done ... still, I dare say ... they did a darn good job :scared-shocked: ...such a good one, that long years I was just trying to find the door to escape ... but no way ... they did it like no matter which door I opened, there was pain on the other side - I could stay and hurt day by day more, destroying me (the partner, the children, the ...) - I could leave and hurt so much I'd come back (and hurt again more and more as above) ... - I could leave and hurt and finally start hating all the men as they are to be blamed for all the bad that was done to women (which is just a self defence to cover the severe pain) - I could leave, block myself on every possible level to ease the pain ... and in a way live no more ... etc. ... so finally I realised ... living the room was not the solution ... I had to change the room :techie-idea: ... I had to change "myself", my responce ... but firstly I had to became familiar with me and my responce ... and when I did (at least a part big enough to make a difference) ... I realised that non of this, none of my horrific emotional response was "normal" ... no matter what I did, it hurt ... that can not be ... how can it hurt if I myself decide to leave, leave with full awareness of my own decision ... you know at this point it doesn't even matter whether is you who is not letting one go, or is the one who is not letting you go, or are maybe some ties from the previous incarnations or ... doesn't matter, really doens't ... you may look it whatever you want, all of mentioned are just influences, even though some might have even a bit "positive" connotation ... still, influences ... and acting, living, loving under influences???? Do you really want that? Are you sure? :confusion-seeingstars: :?: :confusion-seeingstars:
... oh yes, they did a darn good job :scared-shocked: ... let us make this sentence stay in the past form ... every action counts ... you know ... cleaning and "cleaning" is one thing ... it doesn't mean when everything and all of us will be clean that everything will be simply fine and ok ... no, as influences etc. programmed us well and as being programmed and acting under those influences for so long, much of them became like habit/habits ... so, even without those influences, you may still act similar or the same as you did under influences ... simply because you are used to ... so start changing those habits ... it will not change over night, it's a process, but for sure everyone can do it.

That's it. I'm off. I long overdue exceeded its allotted time ... :-D
And thank you for your time and patience :lol:

Love you all :romance-heartsthree: . For real (ok, my reality as such) :angelic-green: .
:angelic-little: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little:

And btw. ... I still belive in "love" ... they did a darn good job to make me not belive anymore ... but ... they failed :naughty: ...
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Apr 2015 14:11

:greetings-waveyellow:
:text-thankyoublue: for sharing

:romance-heartsthree: :happy-smileyflower: :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Apr 2015 18:25

:greetings-wavingyellow:

I think it all comes, at least to me, of achieve a life style, or a day by day living in wich u dnt depend or try to depend less from the system. Living each day as a lets say adventure, in wich you dont kbow whst youll do tomorrow, or ended up in 6 months. Ready for influecnes wich will try to harm u in givinng up the goals u have set. And everything will cost u two or even three times harder.

I wonder, if living an unpredictable way will cost the influenfs to keep a track on u, or if everything u do is what u r supposed to be doing, it is al allready written.. as neo once said, "how you can make then a choise"?

Trying to live as fractal as posible? What can this means... I guess well have the rest of oír lifes to find out. :mrgreen:

Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 14 Apr 2015 08:53

:greetings-waveyellow: Hello,

in the past I thought a lot about manipulations of love energy. Because I felt and still feel that there must be something wrong with it. Many people has to suffer when they get in touch with what they perceive as love energy. So I asked a few times if there's a problem here to resolve for us. Maybe the time was not right until now, but I hope something will change soon. In my opinion love should not be a "thing" we have to believe in. We are love, we have a love body, so love is in us, is a part of us. I guess beside all the emotional facts and all installed dark manipulations that also the chemical reactions, like weak knees and belly butterflies, are just things to guide us in traps. We don't know to whom this so called love emotions connects us. Sometimes I think we are not able to use our love energy right, or in worst case the influences are so strong that our own love energy is mislead by darks and they take control about it and us. Because this energy seems very strong. It is similar to the example of Frank about the knife - that is just an energy. Compared to that the Love is the knife in our hands but the darks take it over so that we cut/hurt ourselves, by our own hands and our own tool.

It makes me sad when I read how much desperation, disillusionment, disappointment, helplessness,..., this love thing is causing day by day. In my opinion if love gets to be a mental/mind problem, also if you have to think only in positive manner about it, there is something not ok. For me love should be neutral / balanced / consistent. Where is the difference in loving a partner or loving your child or nature, hobby or whatever? Are there some different kinds or subcategories for being in love with someone or something?

About finding the suitable partner we have to do something, I am sure. Because being connected and living with wrong partners is not conducive to the evolutional development of the beings of this planet. Yes, it harms us, delays and maybe destroys important aspect parts of us. We are aware about optical attraction traps, but not every attractive person is a dark one. Anyway, why can't we get a mechanism installed that attracts us energetically to a matching partner and which prevents us at the same time from getting connected to a wrong one by the love energy?

I am clueless. This topic doesn't satisfy me in any way. I feel this is still a big issue...

LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 14 Apr 2015 10:21

Dolphin wrote:I am clueless. This topic doesn't satisfy me in any way. I feel this is still a big issue...

:greetings-waveyellow:

Of course this topic doesn't satisfy you/us as it triggers more in more not so nice stuff in us, some done by the outsiders others done purely by ourselves ... and also because all you/me/us were talking about isn't actually Love ...we were being misled to belive it is. Most of it, doesn't matter if we talk about partneship or family relationships or friendships or even parent-child "love", it's not Love, greatest part is simply a biological reaction, programmed behavior/response ... but you are right, even so, we should get the most out of it, but at the end we get the least. Those responses and intial "good feelings" - butterflies etc. simply fool us, let us belive we "love", we found "love", so we open, open as much as possible and ... we know what follows after that ... but what now? I do not know, I admit. Staying out? For me that is not solution. I simply know I will have to find "the truth", I must ... and I will. You know, it happened to me once (or maybe not, but let's suppose) that I "felt" Love - it didn't last long, it didn not happen again, it was just "a taste of it" ... and I will say this ... Love has nothing to do with the emotions we are feeling towars "loved ones", nothing. It actually isn't emotion, it's ... as I said, it can't be defined ... it's ... towards all and everything and also nothing ... there simply isn't you and them ... it was so "beautiful" ... and emotions that folowed that "love feeling" were .. well the closest descrition would be ... crying out of joy ... After that experinece, which of course could be just a D ifluence, i don't know, my attitude changed a bit. Not much, but it's a start. All the rest stayed the same. I still have physical body, still have emotions, still have biological responses so I'm still subjected to D influence, just ... maybe I now "isolate" them little bit easier ...

Ah, you know ... I actually am not pleased with this topic ... I would preffer simply to delete this reply ... not nice outcomes are struggling to come out to the surface ... you see ... full of nasty D influence etc. I am ... but better for them to come out and I can "deal" with them, then to stay hypocritical hidden and do me even more harm, just not me being aware of them ... I think people should do that to ... not to be afraid of their "own" sh ... it is actuall not really theirs ... so ...

:angelic-little: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little:

Return to “Are you in need?”