Start sharing your problems!

Share your problem with us!
Rosebelle

Re: Start sharing your problems!

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Jan 2016 13:36

the closest similar thing i can guess that affect alc is something called eloi
what better ways to convince someone to give up fighting than himself/herself?
if you get affected by similar thing, at random interval your mind will play thought and idea and mental image and suggestion why you should give up, why you should go back to being normal
alc should be applauded because the very reason he wrote here proved that this fighter is actively fighting this shit
many others who may be got affected by similar shit has already given up and disappear
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Jan 2016 13:51

The eloi shit is cleaned quite a while now...

Anyway, I agree to LeeDee. Ales will find his real own humor. It's good that this influence shit is gone.
And something very important:
He can express himself much better now! :handgestures-thumbup:
I understood him on first reading! :laughing-rolling:

So in my opinion huge success...
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jan 2016 21:51

[quote="Frank"
I understood him on first reading! :laughing-rolling:
[/quote]
yeah because u want to understand all with ur 3d mind... but up there i guess we understand eachother :cool:
but yes it is true cleanings do work very well.
alc

Unread postby alc » 20 Jan 2016 21:55

Rosebelle wrote: to give up

Dear Rose this is not the point at all, how can one give up? only if one is killed. Point was that just everything is tasteless and here is problem of surviving in 3d.
juu

Unread postby juu » 21 Jan 2016 05:43

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Something similar is happening to me. Ia getting harder to sur vive in here...
The humor thing..
I think i know what u mean.. I also xonsidee myself to have a good sense of humor.. But once your out or small influencie.. Its diferent... Is like leedee said.. It is sutil.. It is less hard or invasive ... But maybe les funnier?? Y es.. But that is not bad.. It is good.. I guess..and also Maybe less sharp or faster....??....The thing is the real you.. Is the o oposite... Mmm...

Humor, sarcasm, etc.. There is a lot of dark energy.. Lot of play of power.. Lot of umcofty interacción.. I know is posible to playa in the line or limits.. Bit not every person realize these limits.... Ussually the fumnier is the one who does this. .

Anyway.. Maybe i have a hard time explaining this.. :mrgreen:

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 21 Jan 2016 08:55

juu wrote: Maybe less sharp or faster....??

Sharper i don't know i guess it is more and more sharp but in 3d is period slow in sense not possible to do nothing...
and still I have corrupted some parts of me , i mean i feel that some parts of my brain is clonned and controlled not by me and this is makeing me frustrated .. i don't know from when but i was aware of this for at least 20 years, i guess it is targeted already but problem is it is changeing all the time so it still affect me.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 02 Apr 2017 07:08

I'm not sure if you guys want to continue this thread...

But has anyone here had problems with strongly disliking/almost hating themselves?

I'm not sure how I've come to dislike myself so much. I know I have made mistakes before but I have never wanted to hurt anyone on purpose or cause any trouble. I guess I've just been put down so many times in so many different aspects of my life that I started to think there were a lot of things wrong with me. And I know there are but I'm trying to improve.

It's embarrassing for me to write this but I'm tired of feeling this way and if anyone else has overcome this before I would appreciate some advice ... Thank you :romance-grouphug:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 02 Apr 2017 07:44

i think its bullshit
sometimes you get influence that you are not light
then sometimes you feel you are inadequate

went thru that phase
there was any presbeia protoi forum that time
only lots of computer games and lots of chocolate
well you will grow past it :mrgreen:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 02 Apr 2017 13:55

Allison wrote:I'm not sure if you guys want to continue this thread...

But has anyone here had problems with strongly disliking/almost hating themselves?

I'm not sure how I've come to dislike myself so much. I know I have made mistakes before but I have never wanted to hurt anyone on purpose or cause any trouble. I guess I've just been put down so many times in so many different aspects of my life that I started to think there were a lot of things wrong with me. And I know there are but I'm trying to improve.

It's embarrassing for me to write this but I'm tired of feeling this way and if anyone else has overcome this before I would appreciate some advice ... Thank you :romance-grouphug:

Last night i had a conversation with one friend (pendulum said he is light but im not sure yet)and he told me that he is hating him self..
I think that you should start to avoid such thinking with non stop monitor of your thinking.nurse yourself, take time to remember all good things about you and enjoy in small things that make you happy :romance-grouphug:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 02 Apr 2017 19:47

Thank you both :romance-grouphug:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 03 Apr 2017 06:24

I would suggest focusing on your strengths Allison and ignore those thoughts completely. Utilize the tools such as BAI. Skib.
You are you, there is no one else like you, yay for that!
Be kind to yourself and others and forget about dark thoughts.
Like Rosebelle said...it will pass.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 03 Apr 2017 15:48

"Ignore those thoughts". I like remembering this advice Alex shared with me several weeks ago when I was struggling with hatred toward another person. I was definitely in a mind-loop and wanting or needing to be right. I couldn't see a way out of that thought process and it was making me crazy. I have come from a mind set for years of working through everything - sort of a combination of psychology and spiritual B.S. Anyway, I would always "sit with" or "trace back" or in some other way analyze the problem, get to its (seeming) core and then tell myself the truth (problem was I never knew what the truth was). Ignoring the repetitive loops and using Skib and now also Dropbox were the best tools for getting out of that cycle.

Allison, I have also had the self hatred, self loathing where I absolutely believed I was the scum of the earth in many ways. I beat myself up for being "damaged" as a child and carrying that (supposed) damage into adulthood. Also for making mistakes raising my kids thus affecting my relationships with them today. I beat myself up for being afraid of life, really afraid of people, situations, of what could happen - really intense and isolating anxiety and fear. I got to feeling like I was so worthless until I just could not function day to day. I finally came upon a spiritual counselor who helped me to the next step. Yes there was bullshit in her help but I also got enough of what I needed to get out of that shit. I learned to take a day at a time, not do anything I truly did not want to do. To take care of myself in little ways every day, sometimes every hour (a long relaxing bath, a walk in the woods, time with my dog sitting in the sunshine, a phone call to someone I love, a tea date with a good friend, a good book, a funny movie, etc.) I started out little by little and after about a year my depression had lifted fully and I was able to function and like myself a lot more. Another year or so of this and I knew I actually loved and appreciated myself, warts and all. If someone else does not like me, that is not a reflection of my worth anymore, it's just OK. I certainly know I do not like everyone I encounter, no problem. Allison, please allow that embarrassment to go, you are not alone in this and I am glad you were able to share it. Feeling self hatred was a very difficult thing for me so I know it is no easy task to overcome.
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 03 Apr 2017 18:20

:romance-grouphug:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 04 Apr 2017 02:02

Jude wrote:I would suggest focusing on your strengths Allison and ignore those thoughts completely. Utilize the tools such as BAI. Skib.
You are you, there is no one else like you, yay for that!
Be kind to yourself and others and forget about dark thoughts.
Like Rosebelle said...it will pass.

Thank you :) I'll try using them more. I guess sometimes I forget that I can use them.

Shellers wrote:"Ignore those thoughts". I like remembering this advice Alex shared with me several weeks ago when I was struggling with hatred toward another person. I was definitely in a mind-loop and wanting or needing to be right. I couldn't see a way out of that thought process and it was making me crazy. I have come from a mind set for years of working through everything - sort of a combination of psychology and spiritual B.S. Anyway, I would always "sit with" or "trace back" or in some other way analyze the problem, get to its (seeming) core and then tell myself the truth (problem was I never knew what the truth was). Ignoring the repetitive loops and using Skib and now also Dropbox were the best tools for getting out of that cycle.
I'm glad you got out of that cycle :) Skib is very helpful

Allison, I have also had the self hatred, self loathing where I absolutely believed I was the scum of the earth in many ways. I beat myself up for being "damaged" as a child and carrying that (supposed) damage into adulthood. Also for making mistakes raising my kids thus affecting my relationships with them today. I beat myself up for being afraid of life, really afraid of people, situations, of what could happen - really intense and isolating anxiety and fear. I got to feeling like I was so worthless until I just could not function day to day. I finally came upon a spiritual counselor who helped me to the next step. Yes there was bullshit in her help but I also got enough of what I needed to get out of that shit. I learned to take a day at a time, not do anything I truly did not want to do. To take care of myself in little ways every day, sometimes every hour (a long relaxing bath, a walk in the woods, time with my dog sitting in the sunshine, a phone call to someone I love, a tea date with a good friend, a good book, a funny movie, etc.) I started out little by little and after about a year my depression had lifted fully and I was able to function and like myself a lot more. Another year or so of this and I knew I actually loved and appreciated myself, warts and all. If someone else does not like me, that is not a reflection of my worth anymore, it's just OK. I certainly know I do not like everyone I encounter, no problem. Allison, please allow that embarrassment to go, you are not alone in this and I am glad you were able to share it. Feeling self hatred was a very difficult thing for me so I know it is no easy task to overcome.

I'm really sorry you experienced that pain and I'm so glad you overcame it and came to a point where you could love yourself and not let others' opinions determine your worth :character-smurfette: Yes, I think learning to take care of ourselves and not be too hard on ourselves is really important... We've been been brainwashed to worry so much about 3D problems (school, work, reputation, etc) that if we aren't doing "good enough" in those categories we think that it's a flaw in character, when really all that truly matters is that we follow the light rules.
Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it :romance-heartstiny: It's easier said than done, as you've already said, but I'm getting there :)

Return to “Are you in need?”