What do you think? Why can't light support itself?

Why should you donate to us?
Δύναμις

What do you think? Why can't light support itself?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Jan 2014 12:39

:greetings-waveyellow:

The most frequent question is, "since you represent the light and you claim to heal and free humanity, why can't you heal yourself from being broke, or free yourself from human needs that cost money, which you don't have?". Sure this questions says everything about "light" or those who think that they do some work for the greater good. But it also shows that the ones that ask this kind of question are very-very deep in 3d to understand what this all is about. Still there are few that ask this question to provoke a reaction trying to unveal the lies or to find out the real reason. This post is about them, that really want to look behind the curtains and understand what really goes on.

The only possible and sensible answer to this question is that money is a dark invention (just like god) and for this reason Light won't support anyone to earn money by doing business. Business means using others for your own purposes. You can only understand this point if you see our financial system from above and not as being part of it. They made us believe that each one is a gear wheel of the system and each one needs to contribute. No question about our function in the society as gear wheels. But we are not gear wheels of any money-printing-machine. The darks always used substantial truths to build up their dark system and this is why it is so difficult to look through it. They put blockings, projectors, filtering systems everywhere. If you don't belong to them, you are not allowed to have a comfortable life. It is not a coincidence, it is a precondition hat Light can't have a decent life. A few of us could penetrate this filtering, but most of them turned grey by the time and they are going against the Light, because of their own fears. Some of us were undercover here to make sure that there will be enough resources for the Light-people, when the time comes. Unfortunately either they are still asleep or they turned dark and forgot about their job. But they will be taken care of as well.

Another important point is, that there are more than one 3d layer. This is a bit difficult for a human mind to conceive, but it is the main key for the change. Everyone out there has to understand that there is much more between "earth and heaven" that we know. Even this has been used by the darks to distract us. There is no god or winged angels etc. between earth and heaven, but many layers where they have hidden their facilities to torture every human being in order to kill us. Everything is a part of the trap. You can only escape the trap if you find out the truth. We are here to show you the truth. Are you prepared to accept it?

There are very many things we found out in the last months, which we couldn't publish yet, because we are forced to work to survive. This knowledge is/will be given freely to you, as soon as we find a way to survive without pressure so we can invest all our time in this purpose. We can't do it now. We need help and this is your part of the job. Maybe you even promised to help us before you incarnated down here, but since we have no memories of the time before incarnation we can't blame anyone. It's your free will and we allow you to keep it. We are not darks to ask for money for things that belong to you. Our knowledge belongs to you, that's why we'll never ever sell it.

Many of you have donated to darks who pretended to be light in the past, believing you are doing a good thing until you finally found out that nothing is going to change for you, while their bank account became bigger and bigger. You have been the victim of some fancy gurus that sucked your energy and your money, but gave you nothing in return. Of course you shouldn't expect anything in return, that's the right way, but this doesn't mean that you are not allowed to use your brain before donating. Check as much as possible and decide yourself if you want to support or not. In Greece we use to say "where you hear there are many cherries, go with a small basket". It is quite contradictory since you expect a lot when people promise you a lot, but it is a very wise proverb. You should only believe half (or even less) of what people tell or promise you. Best example for this are all the politicians in the world and also the useless gurus. We only tell/promise you what we believe ourselves. We give 1000% for our job... you are only asked to contribute 10% of yourself at the beginning, then use your own judgement till you are sure enough it worths to give 100% of yourself to convert this hell called Earth into the paradise it was supposed to be. For everyone... not only for the few ones.

WE ARE THE FUTURE, but WE NEED YOUR HELP!
:romance-grouphug:
Rosebelle

Re: What do you think? Why can't light support itself?

Unread postby Rosebelle » 30 Jan 2014 13:27

well said. there are still people waiting for prosperity package to be released or waiting for NESARA
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jan 2014 14:11

Δύναμις wrote:Another important point is, that there are more than one 3d layer. This is a bit difficult for a human mind to conceive, but it is the main key for the change. Everyone out there has to understand that there is much more between "earth and heaven" that we know. Even this has been used by the darks to distract us. There is no god or winged angels etc. between earth and heaven, but many layers where they have hidden their facilities to torture every human being in order to kill us. Everything is a part of the trap. You can only escape the trap if you find out the truth. We are here to show you the truth. Are you prepared to accept it?

This is very right.
I for myself prefer the term "objectivity" instead of "truth". "Truth" in itself is very difficult and very often misused by darks and misleaded ones.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Jan 2014 14:12

Bryon wrote:well said. there are still people waiting for prosperity package to be released or waiting for NESARA

Oh, yes! The darks promise all sorts of things to mislead people, so people will never recognize their real power, which help them get out of the trap. Spreading hopes and playing with emotions is all the darks can do.
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 11 Sep 2018 04:59

Δύναμις wrote:
Bryon wrote:well said. there are still people waiting for prosperity package to be released or waiting for NESARA

Oh, yes! The darks promise all sorts of things to mislead people, so people will never recognize their real power, which help them get out of the trap. Spreading hopes and playing with emotions is all the darks can do.

Hello Dynamis
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

You are actually talking about my upbringing: comfortable life- Cheque/ Check, not soo much promises, could see thru that BS, our parents were separated, still married, but.
Spreading hope..heaps of family to share that with..Does encouragement enter in2 hope, that's all I got encouragement..

About being asleep and yet to be awoken, the Light.Yep!! was one of those people waiting for prosperity package 2 be realeased Guilty-as..this Light, anyways.
Until I found this Forum.
Only a few can see thru the veil/ blockage/ whatever, trevor, the darks put up.

You & Frank, the members of Presbeia Protoi/ Alliance, have given me validation, on my comfortable upbringing, not so my older sister of 2yrs. Hell no!!
Business, for their own purposes, yeah! right. Mine, comes first, and iam, just the cleaner. :text-lol: :text-lol:
My purposes, are for what, the Protoi Alliance, is expected of my Light duties/ rules, my real job. :romance-heartsthree: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

Return to “Why can't LIGHT SUSTAIN ITSELF?”