Why should you donate to us...

Why should you donate to us?
Δύναμις

Why should you donate to us...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Jan 2014 15:17

It is quite difficult to explain the reasons from my personal perspective without sound unfriendly to you or even to some members of our team, but a clear word just has to be, otherwise nothing will ever change. Not here, not there, not anywhere. Keep moaning about situations and do nothing to change them, never helped and would never ever help. It only keeps you busy and distracts your energy from handling the actual, substancial problem.
We have given everyone of you out there the chance to share problems here with us (see previous posts). Since no one ever posted there, I'll assume that no one of you out there has real problems to cope with. Most of you are a bit unhappy with the global situation but you don't see a reason to ACT against anything, so you rather wait for others to solve your problem(s) without you even ask for help. It won't work this way!!! If you have a problem, put it on the table to have it solved. Of course there is still a chance that you'll forget it soon or it will be solved by itself in a couple of years, but it will more likely remain like a "not-coming-out"-stain on you for the rest of your (earthy) life. If you are honest to yourself, you better start counting now, how many stains of this kind you already have. Unfortunately too many. This is what the darks did with you and with everyone of us! No exceptions... All of us have very many stains that won't come out unless we really learn to handle them.

But I want my stains to come out and I am prepared to handle, also because this is a part of my job. All my life long I was too proud to ask for any kind of help. I wanted to do everything by myself. I always knew there is a way out of every situation. I guess, I managed quite ok, since I am here right now. During my almost fourty nine years of earthy life I had to take many losses as well, but this never stopped me from keep looking for the real reason for this incarnation. I finally found out what I am here for and that's why I dare to talk about the 3d problems we ALL face, especially the 3d ones. We have severe financial problems and not because we are too lazy to go to work, but because no dark will give us a good job or a good pay for the work we do. Some of us have even a master degree but never ever had an appropriate chance in life. We were not supposed to have one, since 3d life isn't our real job. Our job is to FREE this planet and also the universe of the dark influence and from the money that enslaves every human (just look around and you'll understand what I mean, in case you didn't know it already).

We can't do our job if we need to work 10-12 hrs a day to make sure we'll survive the next weeks. I am not talking about years, I am talking about weeks. We have nothing, no property, no money, we work hard to have the rent paid some food. But we are here for you 24/7 although the darks did everything possible to keep us from being here for YOU, for yours, for everone on this planet. If you think that you never ask us to come and help you, then I'll have to put this straight. It was you too, among millions of others. It was the honest part of yourself that couldn't take the injustice and the evil down here and asked for help. Many of you are too trapped in 3d matters (work, family etc.) to realize that you also have a silent, wise part that tries to show you the right way. (No, not the selfish one that wants to show you the way to "god", this is the dark one. I mean the one that cries for your suffering every day and wants you to be happy and spread light and happiness to others too).

:romance-grouphug:
Nuross

Re: Why should you donate to us...

Unread postby Nuross » 09 Feb 2014 10:40

Thank you for sharing these thoughts to consider, Dynamis! :text-goodpost:
I really understand you very well and have strong will to find the way to help you, to help us! And your words help me to understand my own situation as well, as I struggled in last 10 years with my university professor degree to get any proper, or whatever job to keep my living on minimum...and I recently, to comfort a bit, got some public service for last few months to take a short breath and now again old story...vicious circle! I have a lot of talents and will to work, at least I try do something creative to keep my common sense healthy. But your words tell me that is nothing wrong with me, what usually situations forced me often to think so. Yes, survival is strong weapon in darks' hands unfortunatelly, and that we should stop somehow... really need to kick out these bastards behind the curtains, as soon as possible! Just heard the news people in Bosnia took action in their hands and in few towns burned all government buildings. but I'm not really sure this would save their situation, because probably this are only 3D actions darks need to strike and push people down more. But anyway congratulations to rebellious spirit to not give away their dignity. I sometimes would do the same. Better die in fight than sick in bed, like most will do here. But what we can really do is to reguralrly clear/heal the programs/patterns/implants/entities which create our situations. They come all the time as triggers and take our power, which we bloody need here! Use your Light and fry the scum!
Please, don't give up! We really appreciate your work, and at least your situation helps us to understand the same ours we are in, and not to get crazy what I often see happens to many.
We'll do our best to help you!

Nu
Δύναμις

Re: Why should you donate to us...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Feb 2014 14:13

Your feedback is very precious to me/us, dear Nu, :text-thankyoublue:
As long as we can get such a great feedback from our members, we'll definitely won't give up. An honest encouraging word is far more valuable than any material support. We are not interested in collecting earthy goods, but we want everyone to be able to have and follow the own free will. This planet is ruled by injustice. There is no space for free will anywhere. Everyone is under immense pressure and we all act like animals, devouring each other to survive while we supply darks unwillingly with the energy they need to keep us enslaved. Many of us are awakening and we are no longer willing to kill brothers and sisters to accommodate the darks.
They have tried to keep us away from every kind of prosperity. We all had some nice times, but always very-very short. They tried to distract us from our work, because they know that we are intelligent enough to recognize and destroy their game. The dark system made people believe that they should use their intelligence to earn money. This is bloody wrong! Intelligence and skills should be used for the greater good and not for personal financial improvement.

We are not losers if we don't have cash in hand, but we are the biggest losers ever if we lose our identity! I don't mean our earthy face/body, but that indefinite thing we call character/personality.

Return to “Why can't LIGHT SUSTAIN ITSELF?”