The infinite CIRCLE created by the darks

Your "God" created lack to keep you suffering!
Δύναμις

The infinite CIRCLE created by the darks

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Jan 2014 11:36

IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU BETTER STOP READING THIS NOW!!!

Well, it's about time for my New Year's Adress, so here it is!

I wish you all the best for 2014 and the years will come, but I am more than sure that you won't be able to achieve it, unless you change radically your own way of thinking AND acting!

Many of you out there are quite "afraid" of me, because I just tell/write the truth the way it is, without paying any attention to your good old manners. I am not insulting anyone of you in person because there is absolutely no reason to do something like that. Besides of this, I try to be fair to everyone that didn't harm me or my people. (I am even fair to the ones that harm me but most of them won't see it :wink:) We are here to work together and not against each other. Unfortunately I have to repeat myself in this point because of the bad experiences in the last months. Too many "lightworkers" are darker than they believe to be, because they are bond to old way of thinking and they don't want to change it. No one likes admitting he has been following the wrong one.

Here my thoughts/cognitions.
1. God is an invention of the darks and we have prooved this very many times. Ask your common sense (NOT your heart or whatever you have been taught to ask, when it comes to talk about God) if it isn't stupid to believe in a long haired old guy that decided to create this world because HE was bored. What has he been doing before getting that old and bored? Why was he the very first "creature" in the creation? What does a god need a sex for???. Too many questions demanding a sensible answer, but there is none! God has been created by the darks to ease your suffering!
2. What created the necessity of "God"? No, not God himself, how ridiculous is that?!?!?! God only exists in your mind, because YOU let him/her/it be what he/she/it is supposed to be. Because you have been taught by your parents, government etc. to look for a culprit for whatever happens to you, good or bad. You are thankful for the good things you get, you are pissed about the bad things that occur to you, but you still thank God that it hasn't been worse than that, since you see too many crimes happening around you. You are happy to be alive, to keep praising that illusion of God you have been taught. I come from a very religious country and I have seen people walking on their knees a few hundred meters, with bleeding knees to thank God or some Saint that their child or father or mother has survived something very bad. People giving the little they had to help to build new churches to praise God. How stupid is this? Instead help each other, help the church because "God sees everything", remember the big eye pictured in almost every church and even in $$notes :laughing-rolling:. God isn't missing a thing! He sees everything and if you don't obey you'll get hard times, so you come back and ask for forgiveness. Funny game, but you still play it...
God was invented by the darks, when they realized that the lack of energy (every mater is a manifestation of energy, everything consists of energy) they have created caused many many problems and there was a solution needed for it.
3. We shouldn't forget that the darks were sisters and brothers equal to us. They role at the beginning was to help evolving by adding some negative energy to create different situations of what we were used to. In this creation (yes, there are more than this one) something went badly wrong and they had to find a way to avoid consequences, so they decided to stay here and control everything as good as possible. They cut themselves off the rest of the creation, pulled everything down (=that's why earth had so low vibrations) and since they had no reserves, they had to start "spinning" what they had available. This is how the CIRCLE of energy was created, good/abundance and bad/lack that go around all the time. To keep the system going they needed a culprit, since everyone was used to abundance but all of a sudden there was a big deficit. "God" was born!

Abundance is OUR NATURAL STATE! We have to claim this back, but not by believing to "God" or listening to dark channelings from "Angels" that have been created to support the idea of "God". Get rid of that rubbish and start using your own brain! Good luck!
Massimo

Re: The infinite CIRCLE created by the darks

Unread postby Massimo » 02 Jan 2014 12:06

Alleluia :happy-jumpyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Jan 2014 09:50

Massimo wrote:Alleluia :happy-jumpyellow:

Almost right, brother Massimo :happy-smileyflower: The right word is hallelujah, but I am sure you used the italian version without the h to underline the sarcastic character of your comment :wink:.
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 03 Jan 2014 13:05

Amen sister :-D
alc

Unread postby alc » 06 Jul 2014 14:33

just want to add this nice story which is written in bosnian language so everybody who understand ex yougoslavia lenguage will understand and have fun, for others i really don't know if online translate engines will translate proper.
or maybe somebody who is good in translateing can translate
the title is kiss hrkljus (the name) in the ass
http://www.galaksija.com/djecamatriksa.htm
:greetings-waveyellow:
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Nov 2014 02:13

:greetings-wavingyellow: what entity is now in place of "god"? I read here that grey entities were taking the gods place for free energy. And "god" itself is a huge source of energy.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Nov 2014 08:14

juu wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: what entity is now in place of "god"? I read here that grey entities were taking the gods place for free energy. And "god" itself is a huge source of energy.

You read that here??? Tell me who wrote such rubbish and I'll kill him! :laughing-rolling:
There was NEVER EVER a "god". There were hundreds of "gods", all bastards with masks. How can they be "a huge source of energy"? Impossible.
There is no entity in place of "god". Whoever is OIC playing god right now, is only an AI of ours playing the game, while waiting for people to realize the truth.
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Nov 2014 11:36

:lol: ok. I kindda forgot they are many "gods" in dif. Religions and all... It hapened Maybe because all i hear is god this, thank u god for that, that god take care of you, etc in my life,that i thought some entity may take that place Of that especific god i hear so much in diferent people .. :text-blondmoment:
juu

Unread postby juu » 01 Nov 2014 11:39

And by huge source of energy, i mean the energy they receive for all the praying and the thanking from almost if not all the people i know.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Nov 2014 12:51

juu wrote: I read here that grey entities were taking the gods place for free energy.

In those cases, in which there is still something connected, AIs got connected. These AIs are supplying the harvested energies to their "owners". The beings never do this themselves, this is much too dangerous for them.

juu wrote: And "god" itself is a huge source of energy.

No, the only suck energies from the people. They are no source...

Return to “ABUNDANCE vs LACK”