To the ones that already have a Protoi Healing Crystal...

My present for you!
Δύναμις

To the ones that already have a Protoi Healing Crystal...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Mar 2014 18:01

:greetings-waveyellow:

Just a quick note to let you know that your crystal is regulated to work at 3% of its total power. If you want to fully activate it, you'll have to order it yourself. You can adjust the power by ordering the percentage you wish (up or down) but you can also give an automatic order to increase or decrease the power according to your personal needs. The point is, that only the owner of the crystal is allowed to regulate the power. Let's say it is "pre-installed" for you, but you have to find out how to work with it. If you up it to full power and start feeling uneasy or some strange unexplainable pain then you better reduce the power again.

:romance-grouphug:

PS.: Why I only tell you this now, after you got your necklace or keychain? Because Frank just told me, sorry :-D .
alc

Re: To the ones that already have a Protoi Healing Crystal..

Unread postby alc » 19 Mar 2014 18:41

High tech a?
:cool:
for me it is working perfectly and I probbably it is adjusting it self to keep me in balance maybe when I can be more alert can adjust it to higher power would be great to experiment maybe overdose too :scared-shocked: :happy-jumpyellow: :handgestures-thumbup: or it has overdose protection too?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Mar 2014 20:43

Hi Alc,

yes it has overdose protection.

But as i told many times before (most time to our people in or after battles), the healing can be very painful in some cases.
In normal case we run all healings full power and only slow down a bit, if it is getting worse. This doesn't happen very often!

So I can advise all to try to go up with the power step by step, and you will feel if there comes a border which you don't like.
You can go down every time. you also can tell to go up and down time sheduled, you can make a time plan.
The crystals can detect critical situations and go down automatic if you order it.

All our crystals have AIs inside, meaning they are (very) intelligent. The AI in the crystals has a capacity similar to 4.000 times of my (i7) computer...
And with the upgrades i will make this evening or tomorrow, they will get bigger...

And it's not only the power which is at 3% in "delivery condition".
About 13.300 healings are unblocked and available in the crystals. But only 144 are activated in delivery condition. And i don't have a list about the 13.150 "sleeping" healings in the crystals. So try to find... I unblocked all information about them and declared as public! Everyone with some kind of connection can get the info now about the healing functions of the crystal. I would advise to make a thread here maybe with all found healings or healing groups of the crystals.
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 19 Mar 2014 21:06

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:But as i told many times before (most time to our people in or after battles), the healing can be very painful in some cases.
In normal case we run all healings full power and only slow down a bit, if it is getting worse. This doesn't happen very often!

:text-goodpost:
Hi my dear good friends, that's very interesting news! Thank you! :handgestures-thumbup:

I just felt these days, or more than week like after some big battle ...mostly physicaly, inside I feel quite clear, but body pain all over, like I would felt down from a 3rd floor on solid ground, completely smashed...but this still didn't stop me being fully busy and doing things. It's amazing when you see the changes and good reactions at many people who were given the crystals. Much is going on, but obviously some forces don't like it... :happy-jumpyellow:
So, let's try now too adjust the "volume level" at crystals...can feel it before I think about it!
:text-lol:

:romance-grouphug:
alc

Unread postby alc » 19 Mar 2014 21:13

Thanx Frank I really appreciate your way of delivering knowledge.
this is what we need in this forum (in our lives) :-D something to make us move (at least for myself) :mrgreen:
I can feel it is alive and real stuff and you meanage to think about all details that's great and I am real thankful to you to teach how to walk and move properly and at same time protect not only some instant and fastfood stuff after which came indigestion :lol:
have a great day (to all brothers and sisters)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2014 01:16

I found some sleeping functions.

There are 542 sleeping healing functions to remove dark shit like weapons, implants, imprints and..... 347.000 different kinds of shit...

These healings need manual activation in the healing crystals.

Be careful with the strength of this! This can for sure cause physical pains!
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 20 Mar 2014 13:24

Theresa (=Frank) wrote:I found some sleeping functions.

There are 542 sleeping healing functions to remove dark shit like weapons, implants, imprints and..... 347.000 different kinds of shit...

wow, how do we manually activate them?
short term pain is better than long term pain
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Mar 2014 18:13

Rosebelle wrote:
Theresa (=Frank) wrote:I found some sleeping functions.

wow, how do we manually activate them?
short term pain is better than long term pain

It's just a voice order to the crystals. But you don't need it, you are in our cleaning for months now...

Return to “Dynamis' necklace and keyring area”