Development

My present for you!
Δύναμις

Development

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Jun 2014 23:18

:greetings-wavingyellow:

you all know that I started doing the pentagon and octagon balls a few months ago. I have been doing them in many different colors and also different materials, till I almost got bored of doing the same things over and over again. In one of my "slow-down-sessions" with closed eyes, I saw a ball not only in different colors like the ones I used to do octagon shaped, but still different. I tried to make a new ball like the one I saw. This made me think of many different ways and create more balls, that are still the same like the first octagon ones I made, but with a different "personality". Have a look at the pics to see what I mean. They are made exact the same way I showed in another thread, but they look different. This is how creativity and development works. This is how everything develops in the universe. It keeps developing until something interferes and changes the positive flow. The darks changed the positive flow of development and filled the world with pain and sorrow. I hope you can finally reverse the damages and let everything develop the way it should.

:romance-grouphug:
Attachments
IMG_6394.JPG
(146.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6400.JPG
(137.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6393.JPG
(109.19 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6384.JPG
(183.19 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6379.JPG
(306.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_6378.JPG
(205.68 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Azra

Re: Development

Unread postby Azra » 05 Feb 2019 19:55

I can see the patterns weaving and interweaving in various ways on the pentagons: beauty and its advancement. That makes sense and we see elements of it in "human progress".

So most of us are so blocked we can't create to anywhere near our potential? I get ideas but then nearly always find obstacles or feel a block. Is this what you mean, that the d... have been causing interference or it was inbuilt by the layers from the time we born?

When some light people have got creative energies is that part of their deals or do they break through the layers somehow? You've mentioned the possibility of your role as Marie Curie for example. And everything the d...have done that they call "progress" has been a scam, from what I can envision, with a few exceptions allowed to keep us hoping?

Return to “Dynamis' necklace and keyring area”