Rules to Live By

minglyn

Rules to Live By

Unread postby minglyn » 17 Mar 2013 00:17

I was wondering if we could have rules when we sign up that help us not get our butts chewed out when we bring in outside info to this forum.
I hate pissing people off, so hope I`m saying this nice like.
But it also bothers me when people get chewed out for bringing in outside info, especially when we can maybe stop it before it happens.
Yes, some will just want to do it anyway. Can`t do much about that.
And then, some need to be kicked in the butt. So maybe my post is not important.
You see, my problem is I can see both sides and its hard for me.
So this is my opinion and I`m not the admin, so I dont get to decide.
And starting right now, its ok with me whichever way it goes.
But for people like me who get sensitive when butt-kicked, maybe you can say: "oh, so you didn`t read the rules!" :confusion-shrug: :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Rules to Live By

Unread postby Frank » 17 Mar 2013 00:24

yes, but we want it open, too.

Do you think people will read this? I don't think so. So in the end i would expect the same result.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 17 Mar 2013 00:37

eh, i think you are right about them not reading.
i guess i cant tell what is open and what is not.
that is my issue, not yours. :confusion-shrug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Mar 2013 01:06

Oh, dear, don't worry that much about forum rules. I appreciate info, but I disguise disinfo. It is a good thing if people have a look around before they start writing the wrong things. On the other hand, I don't really bother as this gives me the opportunity to explain what is dark rubbish. Besides of this, no matter what you tell people, either they won't listen or they won't understand. It is the same over and over again. Rules cannot fix this.

People have to learn to differentiate between truth and lie. We are not here to accomodate egos, but to kick bottoms, so they finally wake up. We don't force anyone to anything, we only use the chances offered to us. It is their choice to keep asleep or to face the truth. Keep sleeping is more comfortable, but awakening means throw over board everything you took as granted and start questioning everything you have been told. It is hard work and the so called "lightworkers" are afraid to wake up, because they'll have to realize that not everything is "love, light and no hard feelings". They don't want that.

We are now at the point of no return: either they jump or they die. It isn't up to us to decide, it is their own choice.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 17 Mar 2013 01:22

i feel better now.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Mar 2013 10:45

goicko wrote:
Barakiel wrote:We are now at the point of no return: either they jump or they die. It isn't up to us to decide, it is their own choice.

Barakiel, would you please explain about what do you mean here by jump or die? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Sure, dear goicko :happy-sunshine:
If you imagine that you live next to a volcano that just erupts and the only way to escape it is to jump, to get the boat waiting for you, then you'll understand what I mean. This is very similar to what happens now. You can see the volcano as a central heating, which is wonderful in a cold winter, or as it really is: a menace, a time bomb. You can't change the volcano and you can't domesticate it. Now imagine the darks are the volcano. I won't say the darks are bad or nasty, but I'll say that they can't change their nature :wink:.

Return to “Forum Issues”