Problems Logging in from Android phone

Lev

Problems Logging in from Android phone

Unread postby Lev » 28 Feb 2019 03:16

Since the creation of my account, I've not been able to log in from my phone (Android OS, Google Chrome Browser)... I can enter my username/password, and it shows my username on the bottom on the "Who's Online" section as if I'm already logged in, but can't access/read/post on the private space... Don't have the same behaviour if I use a Windows PC or an Apple Ipad to log in, and that's what I mostly use to read/post on the forum, but want to be able to do it from my phone if possible...

Anyone with the same logging issues? :-D

Thanks!
alc

Re: Problems Logging in from Android phone

Unread postby alc » 28 Feb 2019 08:03

:greetings-waveyellow:
I have no idea how to solve your problem, I Just want to note that I noticed already time ago that some posts apear to me visibile hours after they was posted here. Almost always I want to write comment my keyboard dissapear and I cannot put my cursor at the end of text... Even my emails arrive later Like everything is highjacked...all this it is happening less often last few months. Same was with Skype...
Lev

Unread postby Lev » 28 Feb 2019 19:03

hi alc! :greetings-wavingyellow:
Now that you mention the highjacking, it wouldn't surprise me... When i was trying to get my classification done paypal account kept acting for a few days :roll: ... And now I'm remembering that on my Windows PC, sometimes had to log in twice to get on the forum... as you say, that has stopped the last few months...
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 28 Feb 2019 19:58

Sometimes when I try to log in, I have to do it 2 or 3 times, because it dont work. I dont know why :confusion-shrug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Feb 2019 19:59

Did you try to switch "desktop view" on/off?
I guess this may solve some problems.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 03 Mar 2019 03:56

Hi :greetings-wavingyellow: My account got deactivated two times because I could not post . even now I still have lot difficulties to submit my posts. When press summit I am ask to sign in. After my post is completely gone. So I go back to my original text and submit it again. And it went through. Every time it is like that. I just have to get used to it :text-lol: :think:
Lev

Unread postby Lev » 06 Mar 2019 01:12

Frank wrote:Did you try to switch "desktop view" on/off?
I guess this may solve some problems.

Thanks for the tip!... Tried switching desktop view on/off, on google chrome in the cel phone, but kept getting the same behaviour... :confusion-shrug:

Going to keep searching...

Return to “Forum Issues”