Profile total posts confusion

Ribo

Profile total posts confusion

Unread postby Ribo » 28 May 2016 16:18

Hi, if you want to see the posts of a user and click on the profile, then "total posts", when the person quotes someone, the quoted user and the response are not seperated in the total posts section. Its in the same sentence and it is confusing.
Pegazus

Re: Profile total posts confusion

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 May 2016 16:43

Ribo wrote:Hi, if you want to see the posts of a user and click on the profile, then "total posts", when the person quotes someone, the quoted user and the response are not seperated in the total posts section. Its in the same sentence and it is confusing.

Its working for me.
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 28 May 2016 17:13

Look as an example, if you go on Alexandras Profile and see that post, the "I found this forum becouse ..." isnt Alexandras post, its the quote of another user and shouldnt be shown there, when it shows "User-statistics" then u see "total posts" why am i seeing the quotes from other users? It should contain only the response of the profile user.

Whatever if this is supposed to be working like this ok

Remove the link/picture if its not appropiate.

Everytime i dont want to miss anything Alexandra writes, i go on the profile and check out. Then i read stuff that just doesnt sound like Alexandra wrote it and confused me until now. Now i have to click on every single of those "RE: ..." to see what its about...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 28 May 2016 18:37

I see what you are saying Ribo. I checked Alexandra's profile, and I see the same thing you do. So, it appears the "quote marks" are not displayed correctly there. So yes, for the moment anyway you'll have to check every post :lol:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 May 2016 19:29

Ribo wrote:Everytime i dont want to miss anything Alexandra writes, i go on the profile and check out. Then i read stuff that just doesnt sound like Alexandra wrote it and confused me until now. Now i have to click on every single of those "RE: ..." to see what its about...

So sorry Ribo! Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to fix that, as it is part of the software we run for this forum. The programmers will need to take care of it.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 28 May 2016 20:48

But isnt it good that you can see what she answers to?If it would be just the answer it would require more clicks?

Return to “Forum Issues”