Bots & Max Users

Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Bots & Max Users

Unread postby Anna » 22 Apr 2016 19:36

Curious...I've noticed a number of "bots" on site from time to time but the one I find most unusual is called "Majestic-12" - terminology often used in connection with the group allegedly tasked with interfacing with extra-terrestrials in this illusory world...hmmm... :confusion-questionmarks:

Also, I was curious about the information on the front page highlighting that the maximum number of users on the forum at any one time (364) was on 4 February 2015 at 17:19 - what was that about?! :confusion-shrug:
:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Re: Bots & Max Users

Unread postby Pegazus » 22 Apr 2016 20:50

Anna wrote:Curious...I've noticed a number of "bots" on site from time to time but the one I find most unusual is called "Majestic-12" - terminology often used in connection with the group allegedly tasked with interfacing with extra-terrestrials in this illusory world...hmmm... :confusion-questionmarks:

Also, I was curious about the information on the front page highlighting that the maximum number of users on the forum at any one time (364) was on 4 February 2015 at 17:19 - what was that about?! :confusion-shrug:

The site had a huge link set of bitcoin/satoshi sites.I guess either a community somehow got the link about the collection and traded resulting in this sum of ppl or bots made up the numbers.
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Re: Bots & Max Users

Unread postby Anna » 22 Apr 2016 21:12

Thanks Pegazus :greetings-waveyellow:

Return to “Forum Issues”