Seeing moving particles

minglyn
Posts: 103
Joined: 06 Dec 2012 01:39
Location: USA

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby minglyn » 19 Mar 2013 02:21

what color? are they clear? i see dancing particles that are sort of clear or sparkly like little short worm shapes and have been told it is energy i am seeing. however, i have not tried to discover if this is a truth.

I have also seen the earth "crawl" and heard that was the same, energy. except the earth energy is slower. looking at something long enough usually you can see the energy in most things.

but this may not be what you see. sorry if this isnt it.
minglyn
Posts: 103
Joined: 06 Dec 2012 01:39
Location: USA

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby minglyn » 19 Mar 2013 02:46

and these clear dancing worms are always when i look at the sky. so it is all around us really. there was a time i could actually feel these things bouncing against my hand. now i am not so sensitive. in many ways this is good, as not everything feels good like this this gentle energy.
schwarz

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby schwarz » 25 Apr 2013 09:24

are these the spirit orbs?
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 467
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Jun 2013 01:04

I thought i add,that once i experienced such a thing like that.While looked at the monitor a little tiny point moved exetremely fast near my face...

so fast that i would say it was ten times faster then a fast fly.

I looked there but it was long gone and it never appeared again that time,so it wasnt a bug,that would came to the light of the monitor....

However i dont exactly think its the same thing you described....
minglyn
Posts: 103
Joined: 06 Dec 2012 01:39
Location: USA

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby minglyn » 01 Jun 2013 15:07

teis, can you recall the color of the object, or was it too fast?
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 467
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Pegazus » 01 Jun 2013 15:25

It was light-yellow or either white....i was lucky i didnt blinked that time,because it was that fast...one blink and you missed it
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 467
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Pegazus » 07 Jan 2016 06:53

Nowdays i see moving balls (size of golfball sometimes smaller) around me
sometimes in form of black/shadowballs sometimes as white glow balls.

They disappear quickly after i detect them.

I see them 2meter height from ground level.

I know there are no bugs in my room because its winter its much easier to decide if i have seen something watching me....
Oni
Posts: 255
Joined: 24 Dec 2015 17:57

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Oni » 07 Feb 2016 16:34

Peg, I see these as wells. Mine are interesting because there is one main shape pattern they appear in (oddly similar to the Sirius constellation) and then around that is a larger pattern of which I only faintly see on occasion. Those are the sphere shapes with little dots inside (like stars). I also see the worms you speak of. More often, I see them at high altitude, especially on a plane and when looking through glass

Frank had mentioned that this is a blockage in one of the PL layers that is manipulating consciousness on some level ... That we might be able to clear it

Maybe he has more info now ?
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 467
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Pegazus » 07 Feb 2016 19:34

Oni wrote:Peg, I see these as wells. Mine are interesting because there is one main shape pattern they appear in (oddly similar to the Sirius constellation) and then around that is a larger pattern of which I only faintly see on occasion. Those are the sphere shapes with little dots inside (like stars). I also see the worms you speak of. More often, I see them at high altitude, especially on a plane and when looking through glass

Frank had mentioned that this is a blockage in one of the PL layers that is manipulating consciousness on some level ... That we might be able to clear it

Maybe he has more info now ?



Not that i want to look like unique but i dont think we are seeing the same things.
Or you just see them better...and thats what give the difference in your details.What i see sometimes are just transparent little ball shaped things i dont have the chance to analyze them....i dont see them in pattern.And i mostly see only one.With sometimes a fast movement i cant follow because they are out of my sight anyway there is no time to turn heads or focus eye.....not like it would help...about the worms....i have stopped seeing them.But i kept to see many types of moving patterns (after waking up in kinda like a coma state) in daylight enviroment in black shade or night enviroment in white shade.I was never in a plane so i dont know what about it.
User avatar
eternalullaby
Posts: 286
Joined: 13 Jan 2016 02:14
Location: Good 'ol Carolina

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby eternalullaby » 10 Feb 2016 23:55

I can see moving particles in the air as well. They make a room look like it has a layer of TV static over it, especially if I'm seeing them in a darkened room. I find that I am able to see them better when I either intentionally focus on seeing them (such as allowing myself to zone out while staring at some area of the room) or am in an altered state of consciousness (after doing breathing exercises, after meditating, after waking up in the morning, etc.). Sometimes I also see different particles that are smaller and harder to distinguish moving in a vortex-like pattern and swirling all around me. I've also seen this same type of "energy" (?) flowing from my hands if I looked hard enough.
Usually these "things" in the air have no color, but I have occasionally witnessed tiny pinpricks of blue or sometimes golden light flash in front of me and in my peripheral vision.
Probably the most interesting thing I've seen was a faint outline of some golden grid on my carpet, with squares that had sides of about 8 cm. I saw this after waking up to go to the bathroom at night. I thought all of this was just a precursor to the development of psychic abilities, but I guess I was never able to successfully open or activate any of my other eyes :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug:
Oni
Posts: 255
Joined: 24 Dec 2015 17:57

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Oni » 12 Feb 2016 02:22

eternalullaby wrote:I can see moving particles in the air as well. They make a room look like it has a layer of TV static over it, especially if I'm seeing them in a darkened room. I find that I am able to see them better when I either intentionally focus on seeing them (such as allowing myself to zone out while staring at some area of the room) or am in an altered state of consciousness (after doing breathing exercises, after meditating, after waking up in the morning, etc.). Sometimes I also see different particles that are smaller and harder to distinguish moving in a vortex-like pattern and swirling all around me. I've also seen this same type of "energy" (?) flowing from my hands if I looked hard enough.
Usually these "things" in the air have no color, but I have occasionally witnessed tiny pinpricks of blue or sometimes golden light flash in front of me and in my peripheral vision.
Probably the most interesting thing I've seen was a faint outline of some golden grid on my carpet, with squares that had sides of about 8 cm. I saw this after waking up to go to the bathroom at night. I thought all of this was just a precursor to the development of psychic abilities, but I guess I was never able to successfully open or activate any of my other eyes :laughing-rolling:

:romance-grouphug:


I was close to thinking I was 'psychic' and 'special' too .... Man, would my pride have trapped me there for a while (lifetimes) :laughing-rolling:

Yay Presbeia for snapping me out of my OIC-egotism :romance-grouphug:
User avatar
eternalullaby
Posts: 286
Joined: 13 Jan 2016 02:14
Location: Good 'ol Carolina

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby eternalullaby » 12 Feb 2016 03:19

Oni wrote:
I was close to thinking I was 'psychic' and 'special' too .... Man, would my pride have trapped me there for a while (lifetimes) :laughing-rolling:

Yay Presbeia for snapping me out of my OIC-egotism :romance-grouphug:


Oh, me too! I couldn't shut up about the "sparkly particles" for days :laughing-rolling: I'm surprised my family didn't send me directly to the nuthouse! :laughing-rolling:
User avatar
Allison
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Jun 2016 12:05

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Allison » 19 Feb 2017 22:30

eternalullaby wrote:I can see moving particles in the air as well. They make a room look like it has a layer of TV static over it, especially if I'm seeing them in a darkened room. I find that I am able to see them better when I either intentionally focus on seeing them (such as allowing myself to zone out while staring at some area of the room) or am in an altered state of consciousness (after doing breathing exercises, after meditating, after waking up in the morning, etc.). Sometimes I also see different particles that are smaller and harder to distinguish moving in a vortex-like pattern and swirling all around me. I've also seen this same type of "energy" (?) flowing from my hands if I looked hard enough.


I've seen this for 3-4 years... I think it actually started before I got into spiritual shit :o Do you think it's something from OIC?
User avatar
eternalullaby
Posts: 286
Joined: 13 Jan 2016 02:14
Location: Good 'ol Carolina

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby eternalullaby » 20 Feb 2017 04:07

Allison wrote:I've seen this for 3-4 years... I think it actually started before I got into spiritual shit :o Do you think it's something from OIC?


We both aren't OIC incarnated, so I don't think so. But I can still see these particles if I really want to :text-lol: I just have to focus on a spot and they "appear." I used to go looking for them often in the past. Still unsure what they are exactly, though.

EDIT: Wow, that post of mine was from over a year ago :mrgreen:
Oni
Posts: 255
Joined: 24 Dec 2015 17:57

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Oni » 20 Feb 2017 19:15

Frank mentioned these are blockages on certain layers that are cleared (for the most part) but still might need to be healed.

I have them still but much less.
User avatar
Allison
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Jun 2016 12:05

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Allison » 21 Feb 2017 07:10

Oni wrote:Frank mentioned these are blockages on certain layers that are cleared (for the most part) but still might need to be healed.

I have them still but much less.


I see, thanks for explaining :happy-sunshine: So does this mean that you healed a lot of blockages preventing you from perceiving those layers?

I also forgot to mention that when I started seeing these dots, my night vision changed. I started seeing (with my physical eyes) big indigo blue/purplish/sometimes green lights in the dark that looked like they were far away and kept getting closer and far away again and then closer again. This doesn't happen all of the time like it used to in the past. Have you ever seen this?
It's also possible that I saw this because I (might have) damaged my eyes when I put pressure on them once.
User avatar
Jude
Posts: 363
Joined: 14 Oct 2016 23:03
Signature: Those who wish to sing always find a song.
Location: Burnaby, BC Canada

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Jude » 24 Feb 2017 08:44

I too have seen what you describe in your post Allison, Oni and Eternal lullaby.
I was told it was energy but honesty I do not really know.
I also see a yellowish grid like netting which is honeycomb shaped and this is seen ONLY at work for some strange reason.
I take my lunch break in a quiet space on the 9th floor of the building of my work place and while relaxing/lying on the couch I can consistently see this.
What I do is take note of it, and then just file it away in my brain with all the other strange things I have seen and have no answer for.
User avatar
Robin
Posts: 130
Joined: 28 Jan 2017 14:52
Signature: Robin Hanowell
Contact:

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Robin » 24 Feb 2017 19:12

Jude wrote:I too have seen what you describe in your post Allison, Oni and Eternal lullaby.
I was told it was energy but honesty I do not really know.
I also see a yellowish grid like netting which is honeycomb shaped and this is seen ONLY at work for some strange reason.
I take my lunch break in a quiet space on the 9th floor of the building of my work place and while relaxing/lying on the couch I can consistently see this.
What I do is take note of it, and then just file it away in my brain with all the other strange things I have seen and have no answer for.


I consistently saw a similar netting/honeycomb netting last year, but it's been gone (for me) for a few months now. It was a glittery goldish electrified looking net. Yes to the take note and carry on :happy-wavemulticolor:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2105
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2017 21:00

I want to add this short video here. This is what I see all the time, both things described there. So, if what you see and call "stars" is different than the blue field entoptic phenomenon, then there must be another not physical reason for it.
I see those "stars" (light dancing dots) quite often if I look in the sky. I saw the same stars a few times in a room though. I have no idea if the ones I see in a darker place than the bright sky have another cause or can still be explained with the white blood cells. I can see them deliberately almost every time I look in the sky, but I only had them 2-3 in a room without seeking for them. They were just there and very close to me, not like the ones outside that are only visible towards the sky.

Floaters / Blue field entoptic phenomenon

Btw. I hate the floaters. They are very molesting and I can't get rid of them. I think only some kind of laser surgery could help there (for the moment), but we just don't have this kind of money and I never bothered to visit some doc for that. I tried when I had that medical insurance back in 2013-14 and they told me that I could only get appointment 6 months later. I didn't want to wait and never tried again. From what I found on the internet there is not much a doc could do for me, except some expensive surgery. Not sure if they are successful at the end and it sure takes some following checks, which I am not willing to do. :happy-smileyflower:
I still hope that we'll be able to fix that problems someday with energetic changes.
Ribo
Posts: 169
Joined: 26 Nov 2015 01:44
Location: Germany

Re: Seeing moving particles

Unread postby Ribo » 24 Feb 2017 21:25

Thank you for the video Alexandra, finally i found it lol.

I have these floaters sometimes, often when i just wake up.

i also have this Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon sometimes.

I would have never found this video ever.

I pretty much play with the floaters, often still laying on the bed, trying to get them stop moving and stay where i want it, it keeps "dropping" to the outter edge of my sight but then somehow it comes back when i dont notice :D

Before the video, i really didnt know what these were, might have questioned that years ago, i forgot, but left it as it is, no harm.

Return to “Experiences in the current changes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest