Merth, OIC & Orth smelling

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Merth, OIC & Orth smelling

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2012 16:32

Now i am smelling Merth, OIC Merth and Orth from different bodies.
minglyn

Re: Merth, OIC & Orth smelling

Unread postby minglyn » 14 Dec 2012 08:45

I would like to talk about smell. Mine has been missing since about the age of 24, but sometimes I still smell some things. I think it is energy, and I have smelled nice and not. Lately there has been a nice smell which I was thinking might be what you are describing. Or it could be a positive entity nearby. Maybe it will all make sense now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Dec 2012 10:52

I get there is an energy point wrong connected. This is the reason for it. Some darks did it.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 14 Dec 2012 14:19

:D Thank you very much! I have tried to make something good out of it in my mind I guess. People used to say isnt it nice, the smell of babies? And I would feel sad because I knew nothing about the smell of them, not even from memory, or when Ii had our son. Now I will get fixed and that is nice. Once things are fixed it is like they were never wrong.
Erik Bullon

Unread postby Erik Bullon » 15 Dec 2012 01:19

sorry my friend , but did you lost ALL sense of smell??? , it means going to a toilet after somebody else will not affect your senses , no need to use incense . i would try and use a geiger counter to see if the toilet is safe to use XD
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Dec 2012 01:35

Oh no, i smell a lot. But from different places...
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 24 Dec 2012 19:23

hi, i am also, able to smell, Clairalience (smelling) and taste, Clairgustance , only though in the last couple of years, but the smells, and tastes only happen, when i am, connected to people, online. and i dont seem to be able to control when, i smell, or taste, usually though that happens, with a soulmate, soulfamily member or someone i have a good connection with. Before experiancing, these things, i had never even known, about them, and had to look it up online, to find out how, why, and what was happening, and what this phenomena, was called. smiles.

Return to “Experiences in the current changes”