Left side telepathy and plants

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Left side telepathy and plants

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2012 15:31

This is now a personal experience from me.

It seems that my left-side starts working now. And the first who talked to me were the flowers in our flat.

It is amazing, you can really talk with them.

I knew that every plant has a soul. But i never expected them so intelligent.
minglyn

Re: Left side telepathy and plants

Unread postby minglyn » 13 Dec 2012 17:00

Oh, man, I knew this would happen! Now how can I even eat salad? I am not kidding here.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2012 17:32

I know how you feel. I know this from long time now, that there are the same kind of souls in animals and in plants. The problem is not that we eat them. They know before they incarnate, that their body is food. The real problem how we create the food. A field of grain has the same shit feelings as the animals in a barn. No really solution for this problem in this moment. Eggs and milk had never souls, that all food i know without...
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 13 Dec 2012 18:16

Thank you! I am now a cheese, yogurt and egg eater for sure! Maybe after I hear my salad talk to me I will feel ok to eat it, especially if it says it doesnt hurt.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2012 19:09

It is so bizzar...

I was talking with chive. Told me: "It's ok to cut parts from me for eating. But tell me before you cut it, so that i can take my soulparts out from it and grow up new parts"

One plant in our kitchen was a sequoia before. Told me a few things. He was 1.263 years old before they cut him about 3 years ago. The sequoia are guardians in the forest, caring about the other young veggie souls. Their souls are millions of years old....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2012 21:56

Oh I eat some eggs, but don't drink much milk.

It was the free will of the souls to incarnate in the cow and the chicken. When they incarnated, they knew they will end as food or produce food. So that is not the problem. The problem is how we treat them before... And this is a problem with all kind of foot.

The veggie souls of this planet are old. Much older than "normal". Then know the situation, and it's ok for them. They are the real heroes in this whole story!
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 13 Dec 2012 22:31

This topic is amazing! I drink no milk either, but do yogurt and yogurt cheese using a good brand. What I noticed is there are lots more mushrooms, and I found the lovely kind that is in storybooks with the little white bumps on top. They are beautiful! It feels like Orth already here, but no, it is not because we do have chemtrails between the clouds. I find rocks with faces everywhere, so think of how many will be here soon? My hearing hasnt come yet, so I dont yet know what my plants and rocks say. :lol:
Elena

Unread postby Elena » 14 Dec 2012 18:07

I thought the eggs have soul...lol Now, I feel better knowing that they don't have it. I always talk to my plants on my kitchen and everything around me, my dog, he is my best friend love him even more then my bf... I feel a lot....Love is everywhere...everything... :P
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 14 Dec 2012 20:31

Well friends... here is my story.
Oh, boy....
Since my childhood, I never drunk milk, and I ate very little portions of meat. Although my grandparents were living in a village, and they had cows, chickens, and sheeps.

As I grew older, my body started saying "NO" to almost everything - NO any kind of dairy food. NO eggs. NO pork. No garlic. No any kind of sodas. The list is too long to mention...
I AM ALLERGIC TO THIS SYNTHETIC WORLD!!!
But that IS not all. I can't wear any "synthetic" perfumes -only natural oils.
I can't use make up, even when it says "hypo allergenic". So, I started making my own creams, and lotions made from the plants. AND YES FRANK, fortunately I knew I was supposed to ask for their permission.
I can't wear 100% synthetic fabrics either. It should have at least 30% cotton, silk... but NO wool!!!
I can wear high percantege gold - but NOT for a long time! Maybe that's why, since childhood - without knowing anything about silver's healing, cleansing properties - I adored silver. I bet it's from a past life memories.
I am allergic to synthetic smile, synthetic friendship and most of ALL - I'm allergic to synthetic love based on the money, and/or fame!!!

OK. Now about the world of the plants. Since the day I found out that they do have feelings and emotions like we do - I don't want to walk on the grass. I don't want to take care of my garden -because you MUST cut some brunches or died flower stems off... Even taking care of the WEEDS has become a torture...
AFTER TELLING YOU MY SITUATION - WILL I SOUND TO ARROGANT IF I SAY?
I'M DONE WITH THIS 3D!!! PLEASE, BRING THE 5TH, THE 6TH ON!!!!
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 14 Dec 2012 21:06

Dear HYE ANGEL and everyone,

Just a little more patient, it will come. All of us are allergic in some form. If our body is not even indicate, our intuition, our heart - if you prefer - in any case. All of us suffering a bit here. Everyone wants to go home now, even though we are not really knowing what will be the new home. But everybody has their suspicions, and dreams about it. I would like to ask you here, if you want, play a bit with that dream. Maybe the waiting will be easier. :)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Dec 2012 22:14

About the ALLERGIC.

Im Netherlands is a company named Horvi. It is the company from a prime.

He developed a special treatment for snake poison. This heals everything around the topic "autoimmune". I had very much allergies in the past. Almost nothing now. No more food allergies.

About the gold. Gold was a weapon from the darks. They put into almost all gold crashed souls. The gold emited crystal energy, which fragments soul parts...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Dec 2012 23:23

Orgonites have nothing to do with crystal energy.

Crystal energy is a very rare energy. This is the reason why the darks had to crash souls and put the into gold. The crystal energy were produced by reflecting on the gold.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 15 Dec 2012 06:15

Quote from Gabriel: "About the gold. Gold was a weapon from the darks. They put into almost all gold crashed souls. The gold emited crystal energy, which fragments soul parts..."

this pisses me off cuz they put a bunch of gold fillings in my mouth! And I think the dentist did extra work there that did not need doing when I was too young to know better! This is probably another way the friction planes get to me. Thru the metals in my body! buggers!

And that smell thing with the bad connection: I will ask my Creator for a healing on that. Maybe it can be fixed now. Thanks.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 16 Dec 2012 19:12

Sorry to those who enjoy their food, but maybe someday soon we will not NEED to eat plants or animals. It might be there is something else for us in the future, so we only have a little wait. Alot of maybes here, and just a thought.

Correction: This is a wish, a wanting. When the time comes, let`s Create that.
Last edited by minglyn on 16 Dec 2012 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Dec 2012 19:22

Your thought is my hope...
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 16 Dec 2012 19:25

Where is the ditto, extremely like your reply? MY THANK YOU REPLY TO SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!
When you were replying to me, I got a ringing in my right ear. FYI
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Dec 2012 20:27

goicko wrote:What about the aspect that the eggs and the milk is taken away from a chicken and a cow? Isn't that against their free will? Not to mention that milk and eggs are not even close to a healthy food for our bodies. What are your comments on this aspect?

You missed the point that the animals know exactly before incarnating that they are going to serve as food to us. Therefore is their free will to do that. We have to be thankful for that and treat them well. No bad feelings about eating them, but for doing them harm.
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 20 Dec 2012 05:07

Hello friends!

Hey, this is so wierd...
I remember I left two 2 replies/postings on this page. The first one is still here.
But the second one, which was a reply to Goicko's question... well, that one is goooonnneeee...
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 24 Dec 2012 20:19

hi i have been communcating, with my crystals, my cat and trees, now for a few years, but i am, not able to hear, any noises, i feel their energies, and vibrations, more, than, hear a noise.i havent been able to find any information, online much about telepathy, so really, only have my own experiance, to go, by. to me its more like sonar, like bats and dolphins, have, feeling the vibrations and the energy, the emotions, to, of the soul i am communcating, with. one thing with this , is i am, able to, recognise, someones, energy, signiture online, and vibrational voice, even if they use another name or avatar, picture. so very rarely, get tricked, by online, users. have, experianced, that serevel, times. smiles
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Dec 2012 20:34

You left-side telepathy is healing. There were damages which limited it.

Return to “Experiences in the current changes”