a question about my experience

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
whwl

a question about my experience

Unread postby whwl » 03 Mar 2013 16:55

Hello, fellow forumers!

Not sure why I'm here in the first place, but the "healing crystals" theme made me wonder, maybe you can help me resolve one mystery in my life? You seem like into intuitive things much.

Officially, I have a kind of a mental problem, it's probably not so serious most of the time of my life, but sometimes I get "wonderful" experience when my perception changes greatly. Not that I have a lot of hallucinations - almost none, but I lose my reasoning completely, I'm kind of becoming seriously drunk with my own body's alcohols. The last time this happened, some kind of intuition (not voices!) suggested me to push my eyes slightly - the duration of the push matter more than the strength of the push. What I've seen in this mindless state when pushed my eyes is an interesting black and white play like crossword or checker boards, of a highly non-linear look, at a quite high frame rate (100 Hz) - if you know what video frame rate is. There were no actual words, but a non-linear checker board with black and white triangles and rectangles turning black to white and back. After some moments the checker boards faded and I saw like somebody is drawing complex architectural like images or like machine engineering plans. Beside the plans I saw some strange packs of formations that looked like a soup of proteins known to modern chemistry (but that's just my guess).

After I finally depressed the eyes, I've seen one big "electrical eye" - an image of an eye drawn with lightning bolts, with a kind of an eyelid in the center. This image overlapped my usual vision as I wrinkled my eyes.

I did that a dozen times during that mindless state and it was reproducible. Of course, at this moment of normal brain functioning I can't reproduce this. I'm taking medications, but the last time medicine didn't help - before the problematic mind state happens, I usually have some serious aches in the coccyx area for a couple of weeks.

Do you have any clue about this experience?
Δύναμις

Re: a question about my experience

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Mar 2013 17:09

:greetings-wavingyellow: whwl

:text-welcomeconfetti: on board! And I do mean that "on board". Personally I don't have any experience with this kind of thing, but your description reminded me a lot of things I perceive now and then (not in a drunk state of course :mrgreen: ). What you see is a kind of contol tower or similar. Gabriel is checking on it right now.

The best thing you can do: Stop the medication straight away :-D .
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Mar 2013 17:17

Hello whwl :greetings-wavingyellow:

I was able to identify your experiences. It have been cognitions with one of your higher bodies. I has been your PL17 (Mental) body. You can find details about the bodies in our wiki in this article: http://presbeia-protoi.org/index.php/openRoom:The_Bodies

You have a function, your PL17 body is doing it. What you see is indeed a kind of control room. Your PL17 body is in this. You should be able to control this body and act with it. For this you have to use the control-ball-pair of this body. We are preparing in this moment the documents about this, i hope we can publish the first parts of it tomorrow.

Feel free to contact me 1:1 with PM for more private questions...
whwl

Unread postby whwl » 03 Mar 2013 17:44

Thank you. I won't stop taking meds at the moment - I understand that meds are changing things and produce long-term effects, but I had the feeling they did help me to regain my normal functioning quickly after the issue. In fact, do not care much about it. The first time I had that mindless state (it was slighlty more than a year ago), my perception of life changed completely and for the better I think, I'm calmer now but still have some dynamics.

OK, so it's a "control room". But I have no idea how to control it, or how to get any benefit out of it. For a lot of time already, I'm having an abstract idea that I may be a kind of a "feeling point" of our Creator. Well, there are 6 billion potential feeling points, but some are more important than the others. I'm not defending that idea, so it's not paranoid, it's abstract. I'm just trying to understand how biological bodies can be modeled and improved without a sort of a backlink to the "mastermind".
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Mar 2013 18:16

Sure, no need to stop the meds if you think they help you, but they alter or even damage things in your body, so please be careful with them.

I am not sure what exactly you mean by the word "creator". There is NO god or creator that created humans and there is no "mastermind" such as. If you want to learn more about Presbeia Protoi and what the real truth is, then please check the forum and the wiki.
You are different than the 6 billion "feeling points", but first you'll have to get rid of some common beliefs about oneness, one creator etc. You are you and no one else. You are not the extension or an external sensor of something "higher", you are the extension of your own higher self. You are much bigger than you realize, but this doesn't mean you are "better" than others. You are only different and you have a different job to do. That's why you feel different.
As far as we know there are about 15,000 "different" ones incarnated here right now. So you are not one of 6 billion but one of 15,000 and this is not paranoid, but :cool:.

First thing you need to do is to connect to your other bodies. You don't need to know anything about that control room you see now. When the time comes you'll get access to the necessary knowledge. First of all you have to concentrate on connecting to your higher bodies.
whwl

Unread postby whwl » 03 Mar 2013 18:29

Of course, I'm not talking about being "better", I'm talking about a higher weight in an overall equation. Technically, it may make one's life worse, not "better". For me, the knowledge about "Creator" is just a feeling you know it exists, it's a purely subjective thing, I won't even argue about it. Call it an unified field of consciousness if you want.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Mar 2013 18:40

whwl wrote:Of course, I'm not talking about being "better", I'm talking about a higher weight in an overall equation. Technically, it may make one's life worse, not "better". For me, the knowledge about "Creator" is just a feeling you know it exists, it's a purely subjective thing, I won't even argue about it. Call it an unified field of consciousness if you want.

Sorry, my friend, I can't help you further if you want to stick to your feeling and knowledge about "creator" (I write it on purpose with small letter!). As I wrote before, check our forum and the wiki and get back to us if you have any questions. I can't force anyone to see the truth. You can only see it if you are prepared for it.

Good luck!
whwl

Unread postby whwl » 03 Mar 2013 18:47

Well, there is no creator, Ok, that's not the point. The guy that can bring an army to defend his case is also a creator together with the outer world forces that created the army. That's not the point - just trying to synchronize with you.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Mar 2013 20:17

whwl wrote:... - just trying to synchronize with you.

Synchronize is a good word :smile:.
You have to read the posts here and some texts in the wiki to understand certain things we claim here.
You are not a helpless human but a powerful ant, who can give any order to his elephant. Dark influences kept you away from your elefphant, but now is the time to strengthen your connection to him. While you were in that strange "mindless state" you got hints from your real self. You probably have suffered severe damages from the darks and you need lots of healing (like most of us). It's not always the physical body that needs healing but the higher bodies.
As soon as you realize what goes on in this world and who you are, you'll be able to recognize and accept your part of the job. We don't know what your part of the job is now. You'll have to be patient and find out all by yourself when the time comes.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 03 Mar 2013 20:45

Hi whwl, nice to meet you. :)

whwl wrote: For a lot of time already, I'm having an abstract idea that I may be a kind of a "feeling point" of our Creator. Well, there are 6 billion potential feeling points, but some are more important than the others.

It is possible that in this idea the Creator is your Higher-self. I would suggest don't forget this idea, but if you want try to search analogies with what you think and what is on here. An angel-soul is actually a group of billion souls. You are a part of it. And you are here not just living here, maybe helping, but for experiencing too. And what you experience is added to the experience of the group. Looking from this point of view you are a feeling-point yes.
To following this analogy, "the some are more important than the others" would mean, that yes there is a 10% in this group which forms a separate group inside the big group. This 10% is the prime. And there is the 7% Odigos too. It's not about they're more important, rather than they have different jobs, which cause they're marked within the group.

whwl wrote: I'm just trying to understand how biological bodies can be modeled and improved without a sort of a backlink to the "mastermind".

I would like to see some more thoughts about it from you, I don't understand what you want to say with this. If you think you can PM to me too.
whwl

Unread postby whwl » 04 Mar 2013 10:44

I've read several texts on your site. Frankly saying, I do not understand most of it nor I had any first-hand experience with these matters. In my life I have vague but close-to-the-reality insights about the future from time to time, but I guess I'm untrained to get a better picture. It usually comes as a caleidoscope of past knowledge and experiences, and it's vague whether these are ideas about the future or something else.

Concerning human's biological body, that's a topic I'm trying to understand and by means of that I'm trying to understand forces standing behind human's evolution. Scientific theory of evolution is too vague and it may explain evolution of the simplest organisms, but not the existence of a more complex organisms. For example, to my knowledge the fact that historically, animals rarely attacked humans gives an idea of pre-engineered protective measures in the nature so that human can live easier. There have to be a "master plan" and a "master mind" behind human's biological body.

The idea of "Elephant" doing things for me is not new to me: I had an idea of a "spirit" solving various issues behind the scenes, but it is abstract, and I can't tell anything for sure. I can ask my higher self (creator or god) for help, but you never know if that's for real or just a kind of auto-training to feel less concerned about various issues.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Mar 2013 11:09

You are not going to get the answers you are looking for here. Not because we don't have them, but because you are trying the wrong paths. Gabriel and I are scientists with a university degree. I only mention this, to show you that we are used to logical, methodical thinking. Everything is still very vague, but there are also some very important truths in our pages that you won't find anywhere else. You try to apply your logical thinking (which has been formed during the years by your own experiences and by reading "spiritual" sites). There is nothing "spiritual" on our site. We only share information that we get sent from our higher selves. They come when they come and we'll never give you a frame time, because time is meaningless. It isn't just about this one life, we have here right now, but it is about ourselves as entities, that are not limited by time like the body we use here on earth.

The human body suffered lots of manipulation through third parts, most of them of dark origin, but even the light side had to "contra-manipulate" a bit. There was no "evolution" like it was for the simplest forms of life. Still we shouldn't forget that there is a "master mind" as you call it in every tiny piece, a plant for example. There is no one "master mind", but there are very many out there and each one of us here has certain abilities. Each one of us has a DIFFERENT higher self and we all are only a small, weak part of our higher self.

The "spirit" solving various issues is your higher self helping you whereever possible. That you didn't always get the help needed has to do with universal laws. Some things our human incarnations want are against the universal laws and this is why our Ellies (higher selves) can't intervene. Before you incarnated this time you decided what your job is going to be. You forgot everything during your birth but your instict shows you the right way. You know exactly what you are here for, but you can't see it, because the dark damages are still too severe. Take your time, find yourself first and stop rely on "scientific beliefs". I read once that the actual stand of the lie is called science . There is more truth in this sentence than in any science. I am not an ignorant, I am only honest :wink:.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 04 Mar 2013 18:24

whwl wrote:I've read several texts on your site. Frankly saying, I do not understand most of it

I know this. :) When I first read these text I had problems with understanding too.
Previously I said: "Try to search analogies with what you have". Now this is the next level for you and as I think it through most of us, I should practice too.

So now this is for everyone who feels it's the time to learn :) :

Put your knowledge, all of them into a box for a time and forget them, and now read (hear, see etc.) it with empty head. Your problem is maybe what mine was: I tried to connect what I read (hear, see etc.) with what I already knew and even I just run through what wasn't familiar.

I said this is the next level, because with this you can learn how to understand others independentaly from your own experiences, how to see with their point of view. And after you understood you can take out your knowledge from the box and maybe you can find another kind of analogies too.

This all is something about viewing with the other's eyes, gives you the possibility to experience in a new way. And last but not least it is useful to avoid the misunderstandings.

Now this seems simple, but think about it, do you really do in this way?
whwl

Unread postby whwl » 05 Mar 2013 18:18

Thanks. Pendulum is a funny thing - I remember using it to ask questions when I was younger. I may try it again. Sounds like an 8-ball answers, but then again 8-ball can be also useful in the "right" hands. I guess most of the time I already feel what I should do without consulting pendulum or the like, I get some "keywords" in my mind from time to time as an idea where to look.

I do really want to get a bigger knowledge of myself, but I hardly see a way to achieve this. The "mindless state" issue I mentioned in the original post is probably the best experience I had to extend the knowledge of myself, but unfortunately that experience was troublesome. I hoped for a more safe way to extend the knowledge.
whwl

Unread postby whwl » 07 Mar 2013 16:17

Hi! Just for fun - the image that was drawn by nature on my window in the recent days that were quite cold.
Last edited by whwl on 02 Nov 2013 15:07, edited 1 time in total.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 07 Feb 2017 22:51

whwl wrote:Hello, fellow forumers!

Not sure why I'm here in the first place, but the "healing crystals" theme made me wonder, maybe you can help me resolve one mystery in my life? You seem like into intuitive things much.

Officially, I have a kind of a mental problem, it's probably not so serious most of the time of my life, but sometimes I get "wonderful" experience when my perception changes greatly. Not that I have a lot of hallucinations - almost none, but I lose my reasoning completely, I'm kind of becoming seriously drunk with my own body's alcohols. The last time this happened, some kind of intuition (not voices!) suggested me to push my eyes slightly - the duration of the push matter more than the strength of the push. What I've seen in this mindless state when pushed my eyes is an interesting black and white play like crossword or checker boards, of a highly non-linear look, at a quite high frame rate (100 Hz) - if you know what video frame rate is. There were no actual words, but a non-linear checker board with black and white triangles and rectangles turning black to white and back. After some moments the checker boards faded and I saw like somebody is drawing complex architectural like images or like machine engineering plans. Beside the plans I saw some strange packs of formations that looked like a soup of proteins known to modern chemistry (but that's just my guess).

After I finally depressed the eyes, I've seen one big "electrical eye" - an image of an eye drawn with lightning bolts, with a kind of an eyelid in the center. This image overlapped my usual vision as I wrinkled my eyes.

I did that a dozen times during that mindless state and it was reproducible. Of course, at this moment of normal brain functioning I can't reproduce this. I'm taking medications, but the last time medicine didn't help - before the problematic mind state happens, I usually have some serious aches in the coccyx area for a couple of weeks.

Do you have any clue about this experience?

I did that once a few years ago and I also saw a lot of patterns. The patterns were so complex and so vivid, much more vivid than anything I've seen here.
After I stopped putting pressure on my eyes, opened my eyes, and looked at a white wall, I saw (with my physical eyes) some green patterns that looked like trees or leaves. I still see that pattern (on top of white backgrounds) sometimes if I'm really tired or relaxed.
After I did that, my eyesight changed forever... I started seeing white static everywhere and I see red flashes on top of white backgrounds sometimes (usually when I'm tired or I just woke up)
Also, when it's dark I start to see some weird patterns in front of me that change sizes sometimes.

It's really weird o.o I googled "what happens when you put pressure on your eyes?" and someone said that putting pressure on your eyes activates some part of your brain and makes you see things that aren't there... Basically, your brain will try to "see" the pressure that you're putting on your eyes... And it can cause permanent damage. So I don't know if this is some type of cognition or if I actually damaged my eyes by doing that :(
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Feb 2017 15:49

Allison wrote: So I don't know if this is some type of cognition or if I actually damaged my eyes by doing that :(

I would say that you did some damage to your eyes, but probably not a long term one, so a part of what you see should be kind of cognition.
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 08 Feb 2017 21:22

Δύναμις wrote:
Allison wrote: So I don't know if this is some type of cognition or if I actually damaged my eyes by doing that :(

I would say that you did some damage to your eyes, but probably not a long term one, so a part of what you see should be kind of cognition.

Why do you think it's not permanent?
Maybe :) The patterns might have been. I've never seen anything so realistic or beautiful before

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”