short info about me

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
Chromon

short info about me

Unread postby Chromon » 18 Dec 2012 00:22

Hi everyone,

my name is Hannes, I'm 31 years old and I come from the northern part of Germany, currently living near and working in Hamburg.
My awakening started about 1.5 years ago with a documentary, since then I was traveling the web for answers, knowing that there is more than we are told.
Then I found Cobras blog and through it I found Frank's/Gabriel's Wiki and I got in contact with him and Alex/Barakiel. Since then I know that my Higher self is a Prime named ΧΡΩΜΩΝ, a Prostatis (greek for protector of baby angels) and that my 3 year old son is the incarnation of Mars! "OK" I said to myself, everything is possible, maybe this explains why I always had a different view of the world...
Then, since Frank also lives near the place where my girlfriend comes from, I asked Frank and Alex for a visit and we met in person. What a day! I enjoyed it very much, did I told you that by the way? ;)
Thanks Frank and Alex for this, for your kind hospitality and for ALL the awesome informations!

Happy Christmas to ALL of you.
Love and Light
Δύναμις

Re: short info about me

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Dec 2012 11:43

Nice to see you around ΧΡΩΜΩΝ!
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 20 Dec 2012 04:09

WELCOME CHROMON!!!

Another Cobrassss? Did you post there? If yes - under what name?

Oh, yes. One more thing.
WHAT IS YOUR HEAVENLY, ANGELIC NAME? I know it's in Greek... but how is it pronounced?
I mean, if it's not a " heavenly secret".

I am so hoping, that very soon, within a few moths, I will meet with Frank and Alexy, with you, and with EVERYBODY....

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE, AND HAPPY NEEEEWWW YEAR!!!
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 26 Dec 2012 21:09

Hannes, thank you for that introduction. Amazing to have so much in one household! I am happy to meet you and look forward to whatever you see fit to share again. Each new member adds a new flavor to the recipe. Nice new flavor, that is.
Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 15 Jan 2013 12:55

Hi HYE ANGEL, minglyn and of course Barakiel,

thanks for welcome and sorry for my late reply. The last two and a half weeks have been very busy for me, because my daughter was born on Dec. 28th.
Her name is Elenor Marie and she is sooo cute :D . And guess what, during her birth the radio was playing a german song called "Krieger des Lichts" (Light Warrior) - if that's not a good sign ;)

To your question HYE ANGEL. I do know how to pronounce ΧΡΩΜΩΝ, but I'm very bad in phonetics... Alex/Barakiel says it's like this: Hromon (with the o's nasally pronounced)
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 31 Dec 2016 17:05

:greetings-wavingyellow: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :occasion-balloons:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 31 Dec 2016 17:07

:occasion-birthday: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-balloons:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 31 Dec 2016 18:08

:happy-jumpeveryone: :occasion-gift: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-gift: :happy-jumpeveryone:

All the best, dear Chromon, :text-thankyoublue: for sticking with us for over 4 years now (not to mention the millions of years you are in the Protoi Alliance).

:romance-grouphug: :romance-kisscheek: :romance-heartsthree:
summer

Unread postby summer » 31 Dec 2016 18:38

:happy-jumpeveryone:
Happy birthday!
:happy-jumpeveryone:
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 31 Dec 2016 19:39

:occasion-gift: Happy birthday! Best wishes!
Adrian

Unread postby Adrian » 31 Dec 2016 23:41

Happy birthday!
:occasion-cake: :occasion-birthday:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 01 Jan 2017 01:18

happy birthday :text-+1: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-guitar: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-explosion: :obscene-drinkingbuddies: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :occasion-candle: :obscene-drinkingbuddies:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 01 Jan 2017 18:20

Best wishes to little Elenor Marie! :happy-sunshine:

:occasion-birthday:

and :text-bravo: Chromon! :angelic-green:

:romance-grouphug:
Chromon

Unread postby Chromon » 01 Jan 2017 21:25

Dear Little One, Rosebelle, Δύναμις, summer, iaqua, Adrian, Drack, TenSuns,
:romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue: all for all your nice wishes!
To be honest, I was very surprised to get so many wishes, because I'm probably one of the most inactive higher rank members here :roll:
Therefore I want to thank you even more Image
And TenSuns, if you would ask Elenor: she isn't a little girl any more. She is a "großes Mädchen" :happy-smileyflower:

Alex, I just wish I could remember everything from these million years - maybe not everything, I'm sure there are also painfull memories... let's start with the good ones for now. At least I know I do remember things emotionally, sometimes I read posts here or have thoughts about certain topics and suddenly I have to fight back my tears without knowing why I have such strong emotional feelings about things that would seem like fairytales to ordinary people - these are the moments when I feel old :lol:

Best wishes to all of you
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 01 Jan 2018 00:57

Happy Birthday :happy-wavemulticolor:
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 01 Jan 2018 01:02

Happy birthday!!! :happy-wavemulticolor: :romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 Jan 2018 04:06

Happy Birthday Chromon!! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-smileyflower:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 01 Jan 2018 05:30

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :banana-wrench: :banana-stoner: :banana-rock: :banana-parachute: :banana-jumprope: :banana-dreads: :occasion-cake: :occasion-partyblower: :music-listening: :music-listening: :happy-partydance: :occasion-birthday: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :occasion-birthday:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 01 Jan 2018 05:42

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come!! :romance-grouphug: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-balloons: Cheers!!
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 01 Jan 2018 06:19

:occasion-balloons: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-balloons:

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”