Hello

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
Δύναμις

Re: Hello

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Mar 2013 14:21

Ups! Sorry! Never welcome you here :doh:. I better do it now:

:text-welcomeconfetti: :happy-wavemulticolor:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 16 Aug 2014 16:51

What does the name Alexander/ra/ria mean to you?

I have a strong affinity for it.

:character-smurf:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Aug 2014 21:18

Lots, since Alexandra is my first name and I love it :happy-smileyflower:

It comes from the Greek (but I am sure you know this) and it means something similar to "protector", mainly repel men/warriors.

How do you mean affinity? Does it give you some unexplainable feeling? Maybe a place you had some incarnation?
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Aug 2014 05:01

I changed my middle name to Alexander, if that gives you an idea. I just feel closeness to it somehow.

I've been getting a nudging feeling for a few years that my duty is to protect women (actually it's more like protect the feminine or that which is not digital ego), not physically but in other, more subtle ways. Basically, keep the flame and don't let subtlety die.

I've realized that in a way, the above paragraph is also somehow ego driven. Nowadays I can't describe how I feel about this whole thing.

Ego types, as I watches myself get lost again and found again, yet again.

I also have an affinity for the name Jacob.

-astro
:happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Aug 2014 10:02

astrochimp wrote:I've realized that in a way, the above paragraph is also somehow ego driven. Nowadays I can't describe how I feel about this whole thing.

Ok. It is not the name then. It could have been any name instead. You (or some AI that triggers these emotions) try to "find yourself" and try to identify with meaningful words/personalities. No worries, it will pass as soon as that thing that triggers you will be finally removed. "Drop it in the box" and forget about it.
In case that you in a few months still feel the same affinity with those names, let me know :-D
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Aug 2014 13:47

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:I've realized that in a way, the above paragraph is also somehow ego driven. Nowadays I can't describe how I feel about this whole thing.

Ok. It is not the name then. It could have been any name instead. You (or some AI that triggers these emotions) try to "find yourself" and try to identify with meaningful words/personalities. No worries, it will pass as soon as that thing that triggers you will be finally removed. "Drop it in the box" and forget about it.
In case that you in a few months still feel the same affinity with those names, let me know :-D

This explains the dark feelings while thinking about supposed light.

What affinity? :banana-angel:

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”