about me

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
realeyes

about me

Unread postby realeyes » 13 Dec 2012 20:52

Hey Cobrasss and Ellie Lovers! I asked my ellie to help/heal me, mama Gaia, my fellow galactics last summer! Never been able to post to portal2012, tried too many times to no avail. Somehow being in the flow, i found Cobra's blog back in March and been a cobrassss ever since. Last night at 1830 i sat outside in med for fem energy for goddess to encompass all living beings with love!!! I'm married to a hungarian (my first husband was from Iran). Two teenagers who are very interesting and unique. Both children have stated in the last month they have thought of suicide. I think their eyes are open to the deceit in this world and illusion. Though i do talk and listen to my children and tell them that mother gaia is evolving and we are with her. I live in Santa Monica, CA. I used to be a work aholic until the last 5 or so years when my mindset altered. Though i've become jaded in some aspects, this site has blown me away. I won't give away my age but if i were a little younger i would have fit in with the flower children of the 60's. I love that age. Young people are missing out on sooooo much due to tech. xoxo Tamara
HYE ANGEL

Re: about me

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 15 Dec 2012 19:44

Welcome, Tamara!

Well, darling, we are neighbors!!! If you haven't checked my "intro", let me tell you, I live in VAN NUYS, CA.
I am Armenian, from Armenia, which was a part of the former USSR.

OK, let me see darling - You've been following Cobra's site from the very beginning, yet some magic wand did not let you to post comments?

I'm really sorry to hear what are your kids going through. I hope, you're doing your best to keep them away from having those thoughts, triggered by the darks. Somehow, I got the feeling that they have been used as "tools" against you by the bullies. They did do that to me through my son, who's 35.
So, in cases such these, I think WE should be smart/wise enough, and instead of worrying, and getting confused, WE should send MORE Love and Light to our kids. Guess what, it works BETTER, when I do it from the distance, or mostly, when he is asleep.
I wish you to be VICTORIOUS!!!
realeyes

Unread postby realeyes » 15 Dec 2012 21:53

HYE ANGEL,
Oh my gosh, i've been reading your uplifting posts for months. You have been very inspiring to me and i'm sure others. Yes, giving love and reassurance to our loved ones is much better than feeding into fear. Do you have contact with JOKO? I saw his (according to him) post (which he deleted) stating that he was basically saying goodbye to everyone and ending with ONELOVE or something to that effect. I was saddened that more people didn't make a post about him. I'm miss him. For the first time i felt i was at home on portal with kindred beings. But very happy to see some of the originals posting again. Wow, the charts here are mind blowing. Great to have contact with ya neighbor! :) Tamara
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 20 Dec 2012 04:24

DEAR TAMARA,
Thank you soooo much for the warm words. I can feel the good energy behind them.

About JOKO/Brad. I heard from another Cobrassss, that he was getting thorough roller coaster of emotions. Many of US, including me, knew that he was attacked by the bullies. People have tried to lend him a helping hand... one moment he would say "Yes", the next moment it was a No.
When I asked for his e-mail address, I got also... a no. Doesn't matter who was that lightworker. (notice the small "l")
Well, we are in the very safe "home" here, with Frank and Alexy, so...
Darling, if you would like to get in touch with me, please call me at (818) 667-0103

EMERALDRAY54@GMAIL.COM

I'LL BE MOOOOREEEE THAN HAPPY!!!!!
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 24 Dec 2012 22:28

Hi realeyes!

I was born before the 60`s but I loved the flowers and psychedelic art during my teen years. Gosh, what about those bellbottoms? Never got much into being a real "hippie" of the kind I went to school with cuz I was a square and didnt like drugs or too much alcohol controlling me. And the peace thing was good but nobody took it serious. I do remember the "No more nukes" signs, but guess I paid too much attention to the dating scene to be of any help those days. So glad to have you here and love your moniker.

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”