Omg what did I just stumble into? = Dark perpetrator's ways

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
DarkSlayer

Omg what did I just stumble into? = Dark perpetrator's ways

Unread postby DarkSlayer » 21 Dec 2015 13:51

hello fellow awAkend resistance mates, I will keep it simple and try to explain to you who I am but don't know where to start. I basically came here from cobras website and was shocked and horrified at what I was reading in the war room, you guys have some serious balls to do what you do without getting jumped by the dark side as I have after attaining awakening by reading the material here, haven't had one since reading the alien interview and that is my bible lol. It's an interview that explains the entire truth about this planet and it's very intriguing. This blows out everything I've read so far and what shocked me the most was the OIC section. At first I didn't trust the lightworkers movement at all when I came into contact with their main site because something was off. I despised the entire thing cuz it was too good to be true, after a while their cancer had spread and I was indoctrinated by their poison. I became one of them and followed a dark path, I had grown too intoxicated with this illegal power and was thinking I was doing good by doing these cobra meditation although not fully I was, speaking of that are you guys absolutely sure that his mediation aren't helping anything at all? He does present the evidence and is very sincere with results cuz it would be a shame if he was a fake. I am ashamed to admit that I was a strong and powerful promoter by influencing the forgiving and love trap to the dark side. I had no idea what my actions where doings until I came to this site. You guys where concerned about this and I want to resolve this issue and ask forgiveness for my involvement.
Here some details about me from my past life that if someone could help me out with: I was carl sagan, appolionus of tyana( they plagiarized Jesus from him), isaac newton, pythagoras the founder of the illuminati (the real one not the cabal version), most important incarnation as king solomon and some I can't remember. I feel like I have an important mission to play and throughout history it seems I played important influential roles. The quest for the truth has taken me to strange places and this is the end of the road and where my destiny starts. The knowledge I obtained here was way above anything I could have encountered out there and I appreciate it, I'm considering donating to you guys.
My goal is to awaken fully and fulfill whatever it is that I believe I must do and I would like some guidance on how to proceed. I'm suffering heavily from dark attacks and interference that it cost me a lot.
So in summary, I would like to know more details about protoi and what I can do for the cause as well as more about the damage you guys perceive tht is caused by these meditations by cobra and what I am if that's possible.I admire and respect what you guys are doing and wish that you could spread the word further and awaken more real seekers of the truth and not let them fall astray to this new cage cancer.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Omg what did I just stumble into?

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2015 14:15

Hi Ronald,

DarkSlayer wrote: ...you guys have some serious balls to do what you do without getting jumped by the dark side...

Oh, they attack us 24/7. And that for years ...

The meditations do about 61% harm and 39% benefit...

You are OIC incarnated. There is a lot of implanted fake info in your personal akasha, as it is kind of "normal" for OIC ones. It was part of the "incarnation deal" you had to make with the darks to get permission to come down here.
alc

Unread postby alc » 21 Dec 2015 14:24

Hi and :text-welcomeconfetti:
to get more clear idea i suggest u carefully read this forum Mes did great job with this index viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2038 even if is little outdated at the moment still you can catch up all. Actually it is all there so please read it before get some idea of questions, i guess this would be great help specially to Frank and Alexandra

have a great times here
:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2015 14:30

I check a bit about "historical" people in general.
From the 10.000 most important people on the planet in last 10k years, just ~3% have been OIC incarnated ones.
But I'm sure you will find for all of them OIC ones who have fake data in their own akasha.
From these 10k about 0,8% have been "other" non OIC ones.
The rest 96% have been people from the 4 big war factions, orions, lsa, taurus and us Protoi.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Dec 2015 14:53

DarkSlayer wrote:... I'm considering donating to you guys.
My goal is to awaken fully and fulfill whatever it is that I believe I must do and I would like some guidance on how to proceed. I'm suffering heavily from dark attacks and interference that it cost me a lot. ...

I am not going to welcome you here, ExLightWorker or DarkSlayer, because I am not sure what you are up to yet. It will be ridiculous to try to deny that and it is for sure respectless to underestimate my intelligence at this point.
And believe me, no donation in this world will make me change my mind, unless things about you and your intentions are clear enough.
You wrote some trash yesterday that triggered a few of us and whenever we get triggered by something we know exactly that there is much dark sh... behind. You brought it in, willingly or not (I don't know about that yet).

There are a few thousands out there claiming to be incarnation of famous historical people, nothing new or amazing there. King salomon is a mythical person and surely not a historical one. You have been buried under dark rubbish and have no idea what you are talking about. I don't appreciate spreading nonsense in our forum.

You'll need a very long while to awake (if ever) and you have to get rid of all your beliefs first, especially the ones regardling your glorious past, otherwise you can't move on. You are suffering from dark attacks because of the rubbish you believe. It's up to you to change it!

We'll delete this account now, if you have anything sensible to say you can contact us directly.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2015 21:16

UPDATE: The person who started this thread tried to register again as AwakenedJedi :laughing-rolling:
He believes himself to be the incarnation of the "creator god" (= dark bastard), all the other incarnations he mentioned above and of course to be awaken.
Well, the funny thing is that this person is incapable to understand that he is talking rubbish. He ignores my comments and starts anew as if nothing happened. He had nothing sensible to share, he only wanted to show off and steal our energy and time. This forum is not the right place for silly games and insane people. Better they keep away or we kick them out.
alc

Unread postby alc » 25 Dec 2015 09:59

Δύναμις wrote:UPDATE: The person who started this thread tried to register again as AwakenedJedi :laughing-rolling:
He believes himself to be the incarnation of the "creator god" (= dark bastard), all the other incarnations he mentioned above and of course to be awaken.
Well, the funny thing is that this person is incapable to understand that he is talking rubbish. He ignores my comments and starts anew as if nothing happened. He had nothing sensible to share, he only wanted to show off and steal our energy and time. This forum is not the right place for silly games and insane people. Better they keep away or we kick them out.

:happy-sunshine:
Alex you are like angel guardian, thank you to be You YOU :romance-smileyheart:
Δύναμις

Re: Omg what did I just stumble into? = Dark perpetrator's w

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Jan 2016 12:22

:greetings-waveyellow:

Now I am going to show you in detail how darks work and how they molest people that don't fit in their world. I think it is quite important that you learn to see behind the scenes and uncover darks even if some of them may appear interesting at first glance.

I call the person that started this thread from now on "MA" (=maybe his real initials or the initials of some pseudonym, not important though, just an abbreviation for him).
Frank forwarded to me an email he got yesterday evening (CET) with the title "important". It was sent from an email account with M.....A.....666@gmail.com
This is what he wrote:

i know i wrote some stuff i shouldnt have and i humbly apologize as that was not my intention. ive been maniplulated by darkness and need the help of the protoi as i really think im a prime. i cant prove it but if you give me the chance to have an account or you guys messaging me i can explain everything. i know ive been corrupted but i need help. i am serious. i want to know how i can help you, ive been trying to get out of oic but i dont know if it worked. unless you guys can provode me details on who i am via psychic means which would be great i wont know for sure who i am and what my mission is here. i am one of you, im not like these lightworkers i possess the same abilities as you guys did when i got activated in 2012. please contact me asap or post something about me its urgent.

Frank got several emails from him but he didn't answer most of them. This time, I wanted him to stop his rubbish, so I just sent this answer:

This is the FIRST and LAST time I answer any email from you.
1. You or what you want is NOT important to us.
2. You are NOT one of us and you will NEVER EVER be one of us. You belong to the Orions and there is no way, we'll ever let you sign in again.
3. Sorry, we are not allowed to help or heal darks. Stop bothering us and stay away from our forum.

Not even an hour later his next email arrived:
that is very harsh but i understand and i will not bother you anymore but just this one last question and i will go away, how do you know for sure that i am an orion and is it because of the dark faction i may be aligned with? what am i and what is my purpose here on earth? reason i am asking this important question is that if i was an orion why am i getting attacked by dark forces? you need to address my situation because i may be special which explains these attacks. if you guys could access the akashic records. you guys need to tone down your ego a bit.
again, you may be wrong about me, just access the records and tell me what i am then you will hear from me no more. you have my word.

Although I didn't want to continue with him, I did try one last time with this answer:
You are getting attacked by other dark factions. There are different dark groups and they are NOT working together.
You are nothing special. You are a dark like many others. I won't waste more of my time on answering your questions.
Btw. Protoi don't have an ego!

Not even 10 min. later, his next email:
that still doesnt answer my question, im incarnated in OIC for a reason and if i wasnt important on the dark hit list why the attacks? you contradict yourself and dismiss me as dark yet you dont even know what ive been through. i am like you but you fail to see it due to your short sightedness. tell me now, if i was dark why would i bother to help you guys and be interested?

At this time I also got an invitation to join some google circle from Emperor Palpatine :laughing-rolling: Frank told me that this is the bad guy figure in Star Wars.

I decided not to answer anymore, because this is only getting more ridiculous. In the meanwhile he was sending emails to Frank asking for help, because he is so special and darks attack him all the time :lol:

Next email from him in less than 10 min.:
can you please explain to me these different dark groups and their function? you give out only names but no real details. i was serious about donating to you guys but you are really close minded. and please elaborate and explain what the protoi is and its history in detail. i know your gonna say that you dont have to but it wont hurt.

I just ignored it like the previous one. Here what I found this morning:
your an asshole
He sent that about an hour and a half after no reaction from my side. I take this as a compliment, because I would never ever want to be seen as a friend by a dark bastard :happy-smileyflower:

Now, I want you sensible people out there to analyze his writing and recognize the pattern behind it.
MA registered twice with us. His first post was so ridiculous and filled with negative energy that we finally deleted it incl. his account. You see the second post on top of the thread with a new username.

His and dark's possible pattern:
1. Come a bit closer after watching you and your ways for a while.
2. Try to make themselves interesting by using words or sentences that may attract your attention (in his case praising our work, asking for help) or finding similarities with you.
3. Show you how important they are by throwing "meaningful" words in the conversation ("creator god", incarnation of Salomo etc.)
4. Attempt to bait you using what you need most. He mentioned donating twice, BUT only in exchange for what we do for him. This is the soft version of blackmailing :-D . Light people that can and want donate, donate and wish you the best without asking anything in return or because they feel the need to do something in return for what they freely get from us.
5. Blame you for being selfish, while themselves are only talking about their own problems, their own perspectives, their own importance for the world.
6. They demand from you! They expect you to answer, to serve, to do all they want you to do, just because they asked for, since there is no one "higher" than them and you belong to the inferior classes, therefore you HAVE TO do what they want.
7. If you don't "cooperate" they try to unsettle you by "uncomfortable" questions or statements.
8. They call you names, turn their back to you because you are "unworthy".

Such things happen daily in this world and to all of us. Keep an eye open and don't let this kind of people manipulate you. Never fall for sweet words or vain promises.

alc

Unread postby alc » 02 Jan 2016 13:40

Actually Alex u are too kind i guess or u have only big heart that's it
i even ignore completely neighbours here and his dark guardians i wish i could block that they don't even enter on property her but doesn't work in gentle way... and hard way is only draining energy for me and i guess icecream for them .... u know all bad feelings arose in me in contact like this... and you ... you solve situation only with wink of your eye while resting

:handgestures-thumbup:
:romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:
:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-angel:
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 02 Jan 2016 14:22

:greetings-waveyellow:

Actually, I wanted to send a reply or rather a notice already the first time that guy registered. I think I even did point to him to you "privatlely", but he was already in the process of deleting ...

Next time he registred I knew it even before reading that it's the same person - I'm best at "gut feeling" through written stuff and also ... I've been molested too many times by that sort of "energies", so no way I could be wrong - and when I read his contribution ... well ... the first that poped out directly and not even hidden was ... mocking, humiliation, making a fool out of all you and us, extreme egoism etc. ... only after few sentences he managed to start playing a game of one poor, humble, messed up "lightworker", who is supposed to be "only" under influence ...

And from what you wrote about it this time, Alex ... well ... I'll just say it wasn't a good idea for me to get to this metter ... he is not even "acting" alone ... hideous and vicious ... and mostly ... very, very disturbed personality ...

That's how I felt/feel him. Deeper I do not know how to get to ... nor I would like to.

Leave him out, it's not that he could do any relevant damage, but ... you really do not need all that. I protest :lol: , I love you too much :romance-heartsthree:

:angelic-little: :romance-grouphug: :angelic-little:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 02 Jan 2016 14:24

But at the end everyone will be healed one way or the other right?
I mean cleaning the darks completely from everywhere. Like that guy "MA"
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Jan 2016 14:45

Ribo wrote:But at the end everyone will be healed one way or the other right?
I mean cleaning the darks completely from everywhere. Like that guy "MA"

No. Darks won't get healed. Darks get removed and mostly land in prison as soon as we find them and there is no way out for them. First we'll take care of all our people and all the victims and later we (or some other team) will decide what will happen with them. At the moment they are just incurable.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Jan 2016 14:54

alc wrote:Actually Alex u are too kind i guess or u have only big heart that's it
i even ignore completely neighbours here and his dark guardians i wish i could block that they don't even enter on property her but doesn't work in gentle way... and hard way is only draining energy for me and i guess icecream for them .... u know all bad feelings arose in me in contact like this... and you ... you solve situation only with wink of your eye while resting

Too kind? Not really. Big heart? Maybe an avatar problem :wink: Don't know, but I try to avoid mistakes of any kind and I do give everyone a decent chance to prove him-/herself. People like him don't deserve a second chance, not even a first one. Still, if I want to claim that I am fair to everyone, then I do owe everyone a chance, so nobody can ever blame me for anything. Whatever happens to those people only happens because of their own stupidity and not because of me or the Protoi in general.
I can't reject something or someone without digging a bit deeper.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Jan 2016 15:16

LeeDee wrote::greetings-waveyellow:
Actually, I wanted to send a reply or rather a notice already the first time that guy registered. I think I even did point to him to you "privatlely", but he was already in the process of deleting ...

True, you did, straight away, minutes after I read his first post too.

LeeDee wrote: ... well ... the first that poped out directly and not even hidden was ... mocking, humiliation, making a fool out of all you and us, extreme egoism etc. ... only after few sentences he managed to start playing a game of one poor, humble, messed up "lightworker", who is supposed to be "only" under influence ...

Good point! I didn't see it from your perspective till now, but you are absolutely right. Yes, he tried hard to provoke and manipulate us, but he failed as many others before him.

LeeDee wrote: ... he is not even "acting" alone ... hideous and vicious ... and mostly ... very, very disturbed personality ...
That's how I felt/feel him. Deeper I do not know how to get to ... nor I would like to.

Right! His whole group is in prison, but he down here is used to play this kind of games and keeps it going, although he knows that he has no chance, or because he thinks that he is too smart and he'll make it to convince us to help him, or because he has no idea that he is lost in the first place :happy-smileyflower: .
Keep dropboxing as soon as you feel something negative. It helps to find even the tiniest dark and sort it out.

LeeDee wrote:Leave him out, it's not that he could do any relevant damage,

No, he can't. Their game is over.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: too much too

alc

Unread postby alc » 02 Jan 2016 17:26

Δύναμις wrote:
LeeDee wrote:Leave him out, it's not that he could do any relevant damage,

No, he can't. Their game is over.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: too much too

But dear girls if there would not be thiskind shitheads roaming around ... would be boring here ... i mean i don't like dark and u both know better than me how fuc... i am by them ... not sure even if there is enough substance remain live... but still if there would be no dark light would never know it's beauty ...

this part is best anyway :
:romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Jan 2016 17:38

alc wrote:But dear girls if there would not be thiskind shitheads roaming around ... would be boring here ... i mean i don't like dark and u both know better than me how fuc... i am by them ... not sure even if there is enough substance remain live... but still if there would be no dark light would never know it's beauty ...

Light and life is for sure beautifull and NOT boring without dark and darkness!
But it will for sure not be any kind of life you can imagine now... Because your imagination is also too much dark polluted and impressed...
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 19 Feb 2016 22:37

Frank wrote:
alc wrote:But dear girls if there would not be thiskind shitheads roaming around ... would be boring here ... i mean i don't like dark and u both know better than me how fuc... i am by them ... not sure even if there is enough substance remain live... but still if there would be no dark light would never know it's beauty ...

But it will for sure not be any kind of life you can imagine now... Because your imagination is also too much dark polluted and impressed...

alc, have you been a naughty person?! :angry-tappingfoot: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Frank, dark pollution and influence of the mind...are you able to explain more about this in general terms?
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 19 Feb 2016 23:28

Anna wrote:
Frank wrote:

alc, have you been a naughty person?! :angry-tappingfoot: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Frank, dark pollution and influence of the mind...are you able to explain more about this in general terms?

I think that its about technology and its supression to make life harder.You know the story,more pain more experience,thats what darks did to make you accept and tolerate.In many ways people are get hurt by this.And because the mind gets used to this kind of life its pretty hard to imagine a world without these things.So technology could make life easier....super easier.....but now i think many things are suppressed and unequal...+ rules like survival of the fittest and conditions to live are part of the system....i think the first thing that people will do after the final end will be just simply cry...because now many people cant even stop to cry...they dont have the time for it..... :(
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Feb 2016 23:33

Anna wrote:Frank, dark pollution and influence of the mind...are you able to explain more about this in general terms?

Frank is busy and asked me to answer this question for him. I hope this is ok with you :happy-smileyflower:

He means energetic implants, imprints, A(rtificial) I(ntelligence)s and so on, that are attached to ALL us and trigger us all the time in many different ways. Rosebelle is always giving examples about how implants work and how people get triggered to do things that they usually wouldn't. Getting agitated or nervous or angry, being in fear etc. are dark influences and get triggered by some implant or AI or similar. Each one of us has millions of them, but they are getting removed in the cleanings. The deeper we go, the more we find. That's why cleanings seem to take forever (in human terms). Everyone and everything around us is more or less polluted.
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 20 Feb 2016 12:53

Δύναμις wrote:
Anna wrote:Frank, dark pollution and influence of the mind...are you able to explain more about this in general terms?

Frank is busy and asked me to answer this question for him. I hope this is ok with you :happy-smileyflower:

He means energetic implants, imprints, A(rtificial) I(ntelligence)s and so on, that are attached to ALL us and trigger us all the time in many different ways. Rosebelle is always giving examples about how implants work and how people get triggered to do things that they usually wouldn't. Getting agitated or nervous or angry, being in fear etc. are dark influences and get triggered by some implant or AI or similar. Each one of us has millions of them, but they are getting removed in the cleanings. The deeper we go, the more we find. That's why cleanings seem to take forever (in human terms). Everyone and everything around us is more or less polluted.

Thanks, Dynamis! :romance-kisscheek: Much appreciated!

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”