Hello.

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
Ribo

Hello.

Unread postby Ribo » 08 Dec 2015 03:43

Hello, im Kadir, age 27. (first name) im male.

No idea how to introduce myself here, so im just reading a lot on this forum and i found this forum through a post on Cobra's Blog.
Perhaps the intention of Frank was to get certain people here and reading stuff, but its still interesting to me too and lots of stuff made me curious (Random stuff reading here and there).

After making wrong private messages i got suggested i could do an introduction first, so thats what im doing, because i might want to ask some questions and i guess its better to introduce myself first.

I guess i can claim that i was doing good light work and understood my part. my best parts of my job was around 2011/2012. (of course from the bigger picture my work is just a little but its the fact that atleast i have done something)

So im happy to have found this forum, im especiallly noticing the kindess of Alexandra. I really cant find much to write on this forum, i wished to write a bit but its just not my thing but i have some other questions that i have and might ask in a different topic.

By the way one question in this topic: "Crack in the Matrix" Cobra mentioned this and i counted 2 times, once with a balloon and once that this can happen on a lightwork. How would a crack in the matrix look like during the work by spreading the light ? Perhaps something like this? Its the closest thing that comes to my mind: https://narutorealm.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/goku_s_ultimate_kamehameha_clear_image_wallpaper_8rsn8.jpg
(The blue big thing in the picture is the energy the person is shooting)
(This picture is from a cartoon series called "Dragonball" https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball)
Last edited by Ribo on 25 Dec 2015 18:36, edited 1 time in total.
juu

Re: Hello.

Unread postby juu » 08 Dec 2015 06:30

:greetings-waveyellow: Dear Kadir and welcome!

When you start to familiarize with this forum you will find that all the terms and things Cobra talks about and uses are all inside OIC. This is some kind of place where light beings are following dark´s games. This includes all this "lightworking", wich I guess is the one you mentioned before. And only a small percentage of beings are incarnated there.(ok, maybe lots of millions is not so small percentage) . So, it just applies to them, and it is very real for them too, but either way, this are just games created by darks.
I dont know if you are in OIC, but things are quite diferent than what cobra speaks. The reality is much crueler and dark.

btw I grew up watching dragon ball... haha, nice memories.. :handgestures-thumbup:

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Dec 2015 11:48

juu wrote::greetings-waveyellow: Dear Kadir and welcome!

When you start to familiarize with this forum you will find that all the terms and things Cobra talks about and uses are all inside OIC. This is some kind of place where light beings are following dark´s games. This includes all this "lightworking", wich I guess is the one you mentioned before. And only a small percentage of beings are incarnated there.(ok, maybe lots of millions is not so small percentage) . So, it just applies to them, and it is very real for them too, but either way, this are just games created by darks.
I dont know if you are in OIC, but things are quite diferent than what cobra speaks. The reality is much crueler and dark.

btw I grew up watching dragon ball... haha, nice memories.. :handgestures-thumbup:

:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: <-----Goku hair Yeah i grew up with it too :D
And Hi Kadir! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Those cracks might be oic cracks?But nowdays i think its easy to leave oic....thanks to Protoi team.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Dec 2015 13:46

Hi Kadir :greetings-waveyellow: :text-welcomeconfetti:

I get you have been OIC incarnated.
But somehow it seems you managed to take yourself out. But the sync avatar is still inside, so may still have inside cognitions.

Yes, those cracks are OIC specific.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2015 14:04

Ribo wrote:So im happy to have found this forum, im especiallly noticing the kindess of Alexandra.

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor:

and :text-thankyoublue: for your introduction and your nice words! (Although you actually destroy my hard-earned image of the nasty beast :text-lol: )

Happy to have you around and hope that you'll stick with us!

Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 08 Dec 2015 17:56

Frank wrote:
I get you have been OIC incarnated.
But somehow it seems you managed to take yourself out. But the sync avatar is still inside, so may still have inside cognitions.

Yes, those cracks are OIC specific.

Sounds cool that i achived something. The sycn avatar that is still inside, i dont know what this is but after i was done with my work and decided to go back to the "slave" life aagain and pretending enjoying playing computer games, it could be the reason why i still have those cognitions. Because i was definitly far better during lightwork than now. Anyway, nothing that i worry about. Thanks for telling.

I found Cobra's blog after i was done with my work, since then im at home without a job "waiting" for the event.

Oh and i forgot to mention where im from, I live in germany.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2015 18:17

Ribo wrote:... "waiting" for the event.

Just a note: there will be NO "event" as described (?) and expected by C and his followers. This is just OIC crap once more.

Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 08 Dec 2015 18:42

Δύναμις wrote:

Just a note: there will be NO "event" as described (?) and expected by C and his followers. This is just OIC crap once more.

Is there something to read in this forum how the "new beginning" will look like, or how the war will end? I mean Cobra also mentioned "full disclosure" and "ET First Contact". What will happen immidiatly after this war is over?

Is this all just a gradual process without something drastic happening at one moment? What about the Galactic Wave Cobra described? Maybe i should put them in a different topic :D

On the Event Meditation hour on 21th Novemeber, was that the first Galactic Wave's first peak? Cobra didnt say that but from my perspective as of Cobras given informations on the updates, everything pointed on it.

Is Cobra in OIC? Is that why cobra putting those things out? Isnt Cobra fully clean in his head? :D I mean i think i get that his posts are directed on a differenet audience, i think those guys who saay "love and light" etc. .
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Dec 2015 19:06

Ribo wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

Is there something to read in this forum how the "new beginning" will look like, or how the war will end? I mean Cobra also mentioned "full disclosure" and "ET First Contact". What will happen immidiatly after this war is over?

Is this all just a gradual process without something drastic happening at one moment? What about the Galactic Wave Cobra described? Maybe i should put them in a different topic :D

On the Event Meditation hour on 21th Novemeber, was that the first Galactic Wave's first peak? Cobra didnt say that but from my perspective as of Cobras given informations on the updates, everything pointed on it.

Is Cobra in OIC? Is that why cobra putting those things out? Isnt Cobra fully clean in his head? :D I mean i think i get that his posts are directed on a differenet audience, i think those guys who saay "love and light" etc. .

Hey this forum is rich in infos (even if many of the infos are outdated)!
As you can see War News gets updated quite frequently there are many things changing at extraordinary speed.Now it seems that even time itself became a friendly tool in the hands of Protoi.Recently many new techs have been utilized against the dark factions.Try to analyze the already given infos if you dont get an answer immediately.
good luck
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2015 20:59

Ribo wrote:Is there something to read in this forum how the "new beginning" will look like, or how the war will end? I mean Cobra also mentioned "full disclosure" and "ET First Contact". What will happen immidiatly after this war is over?

Dear Ribo, try not to confuse this forum with what you read elsewhere. It is very important to understand that what we do here, has nothing to do with other sites. We are not compatible with anyone, except maybe some historical facts from the past.

We are not going to judge Cobra in any way. He thinks to do the right thing like many others, but he is on his own timeline, which has nothing in common with the rest of this creation/earth. Whatever you read there applies to his own timeline. If you are no longer in OIC or in his timeline, you'll never ever find out what the disclosure is going to be and you'll never ever see any ETs down here. What C says is his own reality, but for the rest of the world just a kind of fairy tale.

If you want to understand what we are talking about, then you'll have to forget almost everything you learned in the past and start anew.

astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 08 Dec 2015 22:51

Ribo wrote:Hello, im Kadir, 27. (first name)

I guess i can claim that i was doing good light work and understood my part. my best parts of my job was around 2011/2012. (of course from the bigger picture my work is just a little but its the fact that atleast i have done something)

So im happy to have found this forum, im especiallly noticing the kindess of Alexandra. I really cant find much to write on this forum, i wished to write a bit but its just not my thing but i have some other questions that i have and might ask in a different topic.

Hi Kadir! :text-welcomewave:

Good to see you here! This place is built on first principles logic and the information won't exactly dovetail with anything else you've read. Flowery woo-woo is frowned upon as you're coming to find out. :roll: :-D

What was your job in 2011/2012? How did you find out what it was?

Yep, Alex is the bee's knees...
juu

Unread postby juu » 08 Dec 2015 22:58

:greetings-waveyellow: Ribo

I also ended up in this forum because of cobras blog.. many of us did.. since cobras blog is like the "ultimate level" if you are searching "spiritual things" in the web. I mean that when you start looking in the web for this kindda stuff, OIC things are abundant in the web, by OIC i mean: source, oneness, the divinity in us, we are all one, love and forgiveness is everything, etc... And if you keep looking and digging, you will end up in Cobras blog. This place somehow takes everything and put it together (you see, one of the things that makes me questioned and later rejected about OIC stuff, is that everyone has a diferent story.. youll find thousands of diferents stories about what happened in atlantis, or how earth was created... so much info, that is becomes disinfo).

I came to this blog asking lots of questions, even before reading anything :text-lol: .... it seemed so much to read, and i had so many questions, that it simply happened that way. If you really want to continue this path of self discovering (really self discovering, not the OIC ussual stuff) then you are in the right place. I suggest you to start fresh, meaning, that you will not be able to combine stuff you read or know since before with the new stuff. It just doesnt work that way.

One have to develop a new perspective. meaning, a new way of seeing the same thing. This new perspective is completely difrerent from anything you read in the past, but with this new perspective, you will soon find yourself awaken.

how this new perspective works? easy... just begin to see this place, this planet as a prison. This "god" or the creator of this place, just see it as bad. Meaning, this whole place was created by a bad (dark) god. And everything that exists in this place is made to drain your energy and make you suffer. Even if you cant notice it. We are born slaves in this system, and only darks are born in the avatasr (3d bodies) that have power, money, etc. Everything we knowabout our past and ourself, is a lie. with little truths in them, but not enough. We cant notice this prison as it is, because we are all dirty from this dark energy. You see, we have been here for thousands of years, being bombarded with dark energy. Dark energy is another subject, and everyone perceives it diferently, but you will soon find yourself living in this shithole full of dark energy, and it will be so obvious that you will question yourself why cant everybody notices it?? :crying-yellow:

This new perspective will seem not so important, but it is. And you have (at least in the beggining) to really believe bibdly this "truth", in this "new perspective" this forum is giving you. Because that is all they will give you (ok not all :wink: ) and you will have to walk this road by yourself and find things for yourself... The magic of this forum is that, they are just giving you a new perspective that you will not find elsewhere. When you continue living and experiencing stuff in your 3d normal life, if you keep this new perspective, things will begin to make more sense. You will find that nothing in this place is what it seems to be. nothing. and as you keep living your life, with this new perspective, old familiar things that you use to do and see, will change.

let me give an example:

There is this road you take everyday from point A (lets call it your work) to point B (lets call it your home). You always take this road from work to home. But from home(B) to work(A) you take a diferent road. So, you are taking two roads. but lets focus on the road from point A to B. You take it everyday, you are really familiar with this road, you know it by memory. This is a perspective, the perspective you have use your entire life and the perspective the system wants you to have (disguised as a "truth"). But, one day, you decide to take this road in the opposite direction. From point B to A. Youll find that even though is the same road, by experiencing it from the oposite direction, it will be diferent. Youll see all the things in this road, wich you previously saw everyday, completely diferent. and this road, even though is the same road, will appear as a diferent one, will appear as a new road. This is the new perspective.

So, it has nothing to do with changing perspective and somehow understand everthing right away. It doesnt work that way, we are learning and growing each day, even protoi. We are constantly evolving. It has to do to with the changing of perspective. With the new perspective, each day youll find out more about this place, because youll be experiencing the same 3d things you experience everyday, but in a new way.

anyway, I hope this helps... take care mate! :handgestures-thumbup:

Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 08 Dec 2015 23:21

astrochimp wrote:Good to see you here! This place is built on first principles logic and the information won't exactly dovetail with anything else you've read. Flowery woo-woo is frowned upon as you're coming to find out. :roll: :-D

What was your job in 2011/2012?
Spreading the light as much as i could. 2011/2012 was simply my highest peak.

How did you find out what it was?

As i realized more and more and understood whats going on with people i wanted to reach to the maximum i could do to help make a better world.
Sometimes the "gut feeling" or when you feel you should or should'nt do something, i found out i just had to make the best i could in situations that was possible for me to do stuff. Sometimes it was hard to know what to do, sometimes i had to react before others sometimes i had to wait others to react first.
The more i did the right stuff the more i knew thats what im supposed to do here nothing else, it wasnt a specific road, just wherever things happened make the best of it.
Hope i explained it well.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 08 Dec 2015 23:40

Ribo wrote:
astrochimp wrote:Good to see you here! This place is built on first principles logic and the information won't exactly dovetail with anything else you've read. Flowery woo-woo is frowned upon as you're coming to find out. :roll: :-D

What was your job in 2011/2012?
Spreading the light as much as i could. 2011/2012 was simply my highest peak.

How did you find out what it was?

As i realized more and more and understood whats going on with people i wanted to reach to the maximum i could do to help make a better world.
Sometimes the "gut feeling" or when you feel you should or should'nt do something, i found out i just had to make the best i could in situations that was possible for me to do stuff. Sometimes it was hard to know what to do, sometimes i had to react before others sometimes i had to wait others to react first.
The more i did the right stuff the more i knew thats what im supposed to do here nothing else, it wasnt a specific road, just wherever things happened make the best of it.
Hope i explained it well.

You explained it quite well. I get a great gut feeling about you :angelic-blueglow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Dec 2015 12:03

juu wrote:how this new perspective works? easy... just begin to see this place, this planet as a prison. This "god" or the creator of this place, just see it as bad. Meaning, this whole place was created by a bad (dark) god.

Just a tiny correction: this place was not created by one god, but by a team of angels, whose job is creating. The bad one hi-jacked this place and claimed to be the creator of it.
Even if you are able to change perspectives, you can be far from being awaken though. We shouldn't mix those terms. Change perspective definitely helps the awakening, but it is not the only necessary step to awake.
The rest of you description is excellent juu! :text-thankyoublue:

@ astrochimp

thanks for the "bee's knees"! I learned a new expression now :happy-sunshine:

@Ribo

Not denying you may have spread real light the years you consider important, just wondering what your definition of light is. For example if you see yourself as a channel of light, means taking energy from somewhere and spread it on earth, then you may have spread some dark attachments as well without knowing it or you may have damaged yourself by trying to forward light. If you have been in OIC at that point then your feeling is absolutely right, but the real effect was next to zero.

What you describe sounds good, just trying to point out the danger hidden behind good intentions. The so-called "lightworkers" are unaware of them.
If you want to evolve never stop questioning yourself and take every advice our members give you.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 09 Dec 2015 12:44

:greetings-wavingyellow: Willkommen Kadir!

...sprichst du deutsch...?

Schön, dass du hier gelandet bist und ich persönlich freue mich auch für dich, dass du allein geschafft hast, aus der OIC herauszukommen.

Grüße
Dolphin
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 09 Dec 2015 17:37

Dolphin wrote::greetings-wavingyellow: Willkommen Kadir!

...sprichst du deutsch...?

Schön, dass du hier gelandet bist und ich persönlich freue mich auch für dich, dass du allein geschafft hast, aus der OIC herauszukommen.

Grüße
Dolphin

Ja, ich spreche deutsch, würde sagen meine hauptsprache, daneben sind noch türkisch und englisch. Danke, haben bestimmt viele alleine geschafft oder? Würd mich interessieren wie es wäre als Gruppe von dort herauszukommen. Das ganze war ne ganz schöne interessante sache in dem "awakening-process", falls man das so nenen kann.

Δύναμις wrote:@Ribo

Not denying you may have spread real light the years you consider important, just wondering what your definition of light is.

Honestly i dont like the word "light" i never used it, i am only using it because i think its more common on the internet and better way explaining stuff.

So im using the word "light" in the meaning making the most positive thing possible. Hopefully it was not next to zero, i have a little doubt it was next to zero, the faces of some people looked like they were newly born after me interacting with the one or the other. I was thinking a lot, until i couldnt think enough to figure out things, i also remember trying to figure out the difference between the negative intentions/thoughts that came into my mind when i was deeply thinking and the positive ones. I am definitly aware of the dark / negative thoughts that are not from me and that they are from those darks and that they want to do everything to distract, disturb or mislead whatever i wanna do in a positive way. Sometimes simply during an explanation they would try to interrupt me or the person in front of me to disturb and mislead the conversation.

What do you think Alexandra? :)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Dec 2015 18:00

Ribo wrote:Honestly i dont like the word "light" i never used it, i am only using it because i think its more common on the internet and better way explaining stuff.

So im using the word "light" in the meaning making the most positive thing possible. Hopefully it was not next to zero, i have a little doubt it was next to zero, the faces of some people looked like they were newly born after me interacting with the one or the other. I was thinking a lot, until i couldnt think enough to figure out things, i also remember trying to figure out the difference between the negative intentions/thoughts that came into my mind when i was deeply thinking and the positive ones. I am definitly aware of the dark / negative thoughts that are not from me and that they are from those darks and that they want to do everything to distract, disturb or mislead whatever i wanna do in a positive way. Sometimes simply during an explanation they would try to interrupt me or the person in front of me to disturb and mislead the conversation.

What do you think Alexandra? :)

:handgestures-thumbup: I think only the best, no worries.

Ok, at least it is clear enough now that you were rather meaning personal level and not some kind of "world saving action" like batman or endless meditations and tree-hugs and such :happy-smileyflower: . In short, you have been doing the right thing. Keep it up!

juu

Unread postby juu » 11 Dec 2015 23:51

Δύναμις wrote:
Just a tiny correction: this place was not created by one god, but by a team of angels, whose job is creating. The bad one hi-jacked this place and claimed to be the creator of it.
Even if you are able to change perspectives, you can be far from being awaken though. We shouldn't mix those terms. Change perspective definitely helps the awakening, but it is not the only necessary step to awake.

What are other neccesary things? besides healing?
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 13 Dec 2015 14:05

Heya kadir, I'm Andr (my online call name short for Andrivullar, most can't pronounce so I short handed it) I originally found this place through google. I've spent about 2yrs studying/awakening myself. Don't claim to know it all, but certainly more awake than the average joe. Grew up with db/DBz too. Good life lessons. Got a few extra gifts (mostly extra sensory abilities) and rememberances of alteast 4 different lifetimes. (I really miss my Japanese lifetime.... I'd give a year just for the katana back...) always been a stubborn warrior. Anyways glad to meet your acquaintance. More people we get to start rubbing sleep out their eyes, the better.

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”