Introduction

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
HYE ANGEL

Introduction

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 09 Dec 2012 22:31

Hello, everybody.
Or, should I say? -Hello, Cobrasssss!!!! It's so good to see some OLD friends here!

My real name is Suzan, but on Cobra's site, I am known as HYE ANGEL. Thanks to Hamour/Frank, now I know that my Higher self is a female Arch Angel named YURKAMI. WOW!!! That was an UN-expected, huge shock!!! Thanks again, Frank!!
Hye Angel is the name of my home-based, jewelry business. The word HYE is pronounced as hi, or high, and that is how we- Armenians, call ourselves. So, Hye Angel means Armenian Angel, dedicated to beautiful, armenian girls... and to MY own - therefore Armenian Angels - but NOT as ME being an angel.
I live in the city of VAN NUYS, CA the USA, which is a part of the Greater Los Angeles. I live with my son - Vartan, 35, and with my dog, Luna.
This is ALL for now.

HAVE A VERY BLESSED, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
thefield2012

Re: Introduction

Unread postby thefield2012 » 15 Dec 2012 00:31

Hi Suzan

Greeting from Ireland and a Happy Xmas!

thefield12
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 15 Dec 2012 12:59

"So Dreamy" is my favorite because of the off-to-one-side balance effect. Is that A-symmetrical? Don`t hang onto terms very well anymore. Now that others are posting onto others` introductions I feel ok about it. BTW, I got notice of your post in my dream state, just not who, where, what, etc.
signed, a good woman.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2012 14:41

Nice to have you around Suzan! :)
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 18 Dec 2012 06:49

WOW!!!
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SISTERS AND BROTHERS - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!

For some reason, I did not check "my home" page on this site.
And now I see that I've missed the opportunity to thank you, and/or to reply to your questions.

SO, here I go!!!

Thank you THE FIELD, my friend from Ireland. Sorry, but I think I do not know your real name. Or... if I'm not mistaken, you are Christopher.
HAPPY HOLY-DAYS TO YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILY!!!
AND OF COURSE, HAPPY AND SAFE WINTER SOLSTICE!!!!!

Dear Minglyn, yes the necklace "So Dreamy" is NOT a mirror image of the two sides, aka A-symmetrical. That necklace is one of the difficult ones to make... wheeeeww!!!! Thank you, sweety.

Dear Barakiel - the pleasure and the HONOR is mine, to BE with YOUR GROUP!!
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 23 Dec 2012 01:51

What got you into Russian?
HYE ANGEL

Unread postby HYE ANGEL » 24 Dec 2012 04:50

@MYNGLYN
HELLO, DARLING.

I WAS BORN IN ARMENIA, WHICH USED TO BE A PART OF THE FORMER USSR.
RUSSIAN WAS THE SECOND LANGUAGE FOR THE ENTIRE USSR, SO EVERYBODY KNEW IT.
AND BACK THEN, MOST PROGRAMS ON THE ARMENIAN TV CHANNELS WERE BROADCAST IN RUSSIAN.

HAVE THE BEST EVER, AND THEEE HAPPIEST EVER HOLY-DAYS!!!!!!!

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”