Hello all you clever people

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
gazelle

Hello all you clever people

Unread postby gazelle » 13 Dec 2014 19:41

Hello, I'm gazelle. I found your site a few days ago and have been reading many articles over the last few days. Goodness, what amazing information, thank you so much for helping me understand a whole new perspective. It's been really interesting digesting all this. And more challenging that I expected!

I live in England and have been on the road researching for over two years. Two years ago, I liked to think I was an atheist (no God!), but I was already embracing basic 'spiritual' concepts: ghosts, that we're all energetically connected and higher skills. But I didn't have any cosmic vision and never bothered about what if anything existed after death. Now I follow Cobra. And now I've found you!

I started researching the conspiracy theories, then ETs, then the galactic/dark & light situation. I did follow some channelling! First Salusa, then Blossom Goodchild and recently I've been following Cobra which has seemed the best information on offer. Each time, I'd encounter a sort of glass ceiling, thinking this makes sense but starting to feel there was more to understand.

And now here, you are offering a fresh and clever higher perspective. I does make sense, but I have found it challenging in terms of where I am. I was hoping you'd kindly confirm if I'm in or out of OIC, I see that you are aren't telling people. Shame. Okay. I think I'm not OIC incarnated, but did get 'sucked in' connected from reading all that stuff before. Grrr! Trying to disconnect. I asked to come out. But do not feel out ...

I asked my Higher Self to join your global healing programme. Did you get that?!

I also tried to download the healing crystal into my silver bracelets a few days ago. But I haven't felt better, just some constant anxiety and some attacks over last days really. Can you confirm if I got the crystal?

Anyway, thank you again for all you are doing. Gazelle.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Hello all you clever people

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2014 19:56

Hi Gazelle :greetings-waveyellow:
Welcome :text-welcomeconfetti:

You are not OIC as you expected. But somehow you managed to connect OIC shit to you... :animals-chickencatch:

:chores-chopwood: them now...
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 13 Dec 2014 21:31

:happy-jumpeveryone: :text-welcomeconfetti:

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Hi Gazelle!

I too wanted to bid you welcome! You are in great loving hands here. Please feel at home and read read read and ask many questions.

Much love and light to you! :happy-sunshine:

Dee
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Dec 2014 23:59

Downloading the healing crystals worked...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 Dec 2014 01:08

:text-welcomewave: dear Gazelle and :text-thankyoublue: for your great introduction!

:romance-grouphug:
gazelle

Unread postby gazelle » 14 Dec 2014 16:47

Thank you so much for the welcome and crystal!

I will share a bit of my current mindset. My life feels as it has been really hard, emotionally and practically. The only thing I feel relatively safe on is in investigating truth and, to a fair extent, being true to myself.

One idea that I've come to think of our situation here is that .... we are trying to walk in a fairly straight line (evolve spiritually), following the direction we want. But because of the naughtiness of the Dark Ones, we are not aware that that is what we want to do, and no one even talks about it. Moreover, we can't see the landscape around us to guage if we are walking straight ahead or not. And, worse, we are in a constant mighty gale blowing around us all the time (Gale Force 10!) that we can't see but is constantly pushing us one way or another. It is also so noisy that we can't hear well. It is also so exhausting being pushed around all the time. So, it is SUCH a struggle to just simply walk straight. Everyone tells us that the situation is normal, and as we've known nothing else, it seems normal. But it is not normal to be constantly pushed in 101 different directions while we are trying to live OUR life!

We try to walk straight, but a tiny, natural little doubt arises. And 'whoosh' the 'dementers' push that into manifesting as a real negative thought. And they then have any number of programmes to trap and enforce their nastiness on us. eg. Anger, guilt, confusion. All these unhelpful attitudes are THEIRS, not ours or mine. Why should we feel confused, inadequate as we try to awaken?! We shouldn't, should we, because it doesn't help us to move forward. So that is one of their silly programmes. They are just traps.

So, we try to walk straight, but in reality we are always over-shooting and heading off left or off right, instead of keeping straight. We ARE moving forward, but we are doing a very haphazard path, and are never 'allowed' to feel that we are moving forward, because it is so rare that we are actually on our path where we wish to be and facing where we want to go.

Hoping for freedom, calmness and clearer vision soon, my friends.

Thank you,
Gazelle
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 15 Dec 2014 10:47

Hi Gazelle,

Welcome and nice to meet you. :greetings-waveyellow: Thank you for your nice introduction - yes certainly very windy outside isn't it.

:auto-swerve:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Dec 2014 11:46

:greetings-wavingyellow: Gazelle

and thank you for sharing your current mindset! Using a pic always helps to understand things better, well done :handgestures-thumbup: .
I can see that you are a bit pissed off :-D, but you are not alone with that. Anyway, I would say that it's about time to re-think some parts of your mindset.

gazelle wrote: ... We ARE moving forward, but we are doing a very haphazard path, and are never 'allowed' to feel that we are moving forward, because it is so rare that we are actually on our path where we wish to be and facing where we want to go.

First of all, you are NOT on your own path. You never had the chance to chose your own path. You had to chose from a variety of paths before coming down here, but it was never what you really wished for, unless you are dark (which you are not!). You are walking on one of the paths darks allowed you to use. That's why they can play ping-pong with you as long as they like, while letting you believe that you are on your own path and that the darks only want to prevent you from awakening.

Second, if you really want to awake, then you better leave that path and look for the right one. You'll need to go all the way back to find the beginning and look for other possibilities or you create some shortcut by throwing EVERYTHING you were ever told and taught over board and start anew.
You'll never find YOUR way on THEIR path!

As a result of the fact that you are still on their path, everything you described is absolutely right, but it won't apply on your own path. Even if your own path will be even more difficult to go than theirs, you'll feel much more free and calm, because you will then be able to recognize who they are, how they work, how you can avoid them, how you can help yourself and others to go forward.

You have the right ideas but the wrong base. We didn't want to come here to evolve spiritually. We came here to help and save whatever can be saved. Believe that we are here to evolve is a huge lie. Please get rid of it for your own sake!

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”