who am i ?

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
woodpigeon

who am i ?

Unread postby woodpigeon » 15 Oct 2014 19:05

Hi : )

I am a 28 year old artist / musician ! I am not sure who I am , and am constantly wondering . A lot of confusion in my mind . Am I in OIC ? Am I a dark ? :scared-shocked:

Thank you for this site ! : )
Δύναμις

Re: who am i ?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Oct 2014 20:04

:text-welcomeconfetti: woodpigeon :happy-sunshine:

Wondering if you are dark or not shows at least that you are looking for something, which you haven't found yet, otherwise you wouldn't be wondering, right?
Juu (one of our members) is chasing me for months now to tell him, who or what he is, but I won't, so I am sorry, but I won't make an exception in your case either. The question is not who or what you are, but what you do to change for the better. Everyone gets the chance to improve, despite of his/her real "nature".

Let's say this is your :occasion-gift: (your reward for improving) but I am not going to bring it to you. If you want it, come and get it :angelic-green:
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 16 Oct 2014 00:01

Thanks for your reply ! !

My belief system is totally falling to bits !

I am not sure how to ' get it ' . Can you recommend a way ? : )

I am just trying to stay calm and cheerful , and I downloaded a healing crystal ( but can't much detect if it's working . I feel pretty " in the dark " ! ) ( lol ¿ )

Many thanks for your input . x x

:angelic-blueglow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2014 08:36

woodpigeon. wrote:...
My belief system is totally falling to bits !

:handgestures-thumbup: EXCELLENT! This is the best way to sort out unnecessary, fake, imposed and unwanted parts :-D. Start questioning everything again and again, until you find a satisfactory answer to your question/s. Not satisfactory for your ego (everyone of us has an ego more or less), satisfactory for your heart/for your real self.

woodpigeon. wrote:...
I am not sure how to ' get it ' . Can you recommend a way ? : )

"All roads lead to Rome", my friend! The point is that you have to go the way yourself, Rome won't come to you. Old sayings are still very useful. Keep looking for them at learn as much as possible. This will help you change perspective and understand more and more. Your ways of thinking will become more flexible and you'll be amazed how many new roads will unfold in front of you.
There is no right or wrong way. Take the first best and give it a try. Change it if it turns out to be the wrong one or if it doesn't suit your abilities.
Keep away from drugs, nasty guys and "common spiritual sites", everything else is fine :text-lol:

You are most welcome!

:romance-grouphug:
woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 16 Oct 2014 11:30

:banana-rainbow:

Thank you , for your replies and tips !

Drugs : I fell into drugs some years ago . They messed me up ! I quit , though , ( including alcohol ) but still was / am on Cannabis ! ! I tell myself I " need " it to protect myself ! ( To keep myself in OIC ? ) :obscene-smokingweed: :techie-error: It has been years ! But now I have a new desire , to be free of it - thanks to all the informations from Protoi . Thank you .

I cant even say " Oh my god " any more ( god is not a thing ) . I don't know what to say or think any more ! ! ! ( ha ha )

Thank you lots ! :romance-lovegoddess: :gay-rainbow:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2014 11:59

Welcome here :romance-grouphug:

You are not in OIC. Your PL9 aspect has been hijacked into OIC in past, but is already out.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2014 12:54

All the best for you, woodpigeon!
No, you don't need drugs to protect yourself. This is rather an illusion, an excuse. Take your time and get rid of it, since it is rather burden than help.

Nice to have you here!

woodpigeon

Unread postby woodpigeon » 16 Oct 2014 19:42

Thank you both !

:gay-rainbow: :happy-sunny: :happy-sunshine:

I feel a transformation occurring . . .

X x x
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Oct 2014 21:11

woodpigeon. wrote:Thank you both !

:gay-rainbow: :happy-sunny: :happy-sunshine:

I feel a transformation occurring . . .

X x x

jonas

Unread postby jonas » 18 Oct 2014 20:53

Hi woodpigeon,

Thank you for the introduction - it is nice to meet you and interesting to read some about you. I sounds like things are already working out. Listening to Δύναμις always does the trick for me too. :-D

:greetings-waveyellow: Jonas

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”