Hi Everyone

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
Dee

Hi Everyone

Unread postby Dee » 27 Sep 2014 01:02

I found this forum after following posts on Cobras blog for a while. I find all this work fascinating. I have really loved the crystals I put into various things using the test video. I'm even taking the forum suggestion to put crystals into coins/money. I have a friend who gathers a LOT of change as a busker and waitress, implanting hundred and hundred of coins to be let back into circulation. Just seems like a fun benevolent thing to do.

I guess I'm just posting here to say Hi to the community. I would love to do anything I can to help this community or the cause. I muscle tested to see if I was in OIC and I think I am not, if anyone would be kind enough to confirm that. I also do meditation, BEST ( a clearing technique ) and now carry Protoi crystals every day along with a Tachyon pendant. What more can I do to help clear myself or to help advance our cause?

I also have access to a water purification technology that could solve many health and environmental disasters and clean up so many existing spills and toxic areas. But my whole life has been a struggle financially until recently. I just finished flipping a house all by myself and this ill finally allow me to have some money to get more active with my projects. I have always wanted so badly to contribute to improving the situation on this planet. Maybe I should focus on bringing this to places it is needed and giving to those around me?

I suppose I am just looking to have a place to belong and feel like I am finally contributing actively. I also muscle tested for my classification and found G1. Am I right on that as well?

I am grateful for any information or direction. Also for all the ways the Protoi are contributing to our liberation! Thank you so much. Nice to meet you all.

Dee
:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Re: Hi Everyone

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Sep 2014 12:02

:greetings-wavingyellow: Dee

:text-welcomewave: to our forum! This is definitely a place you can belong to :happy-smileyflower:

You flipped a house? You mean you have a house? That's great then! At least no need to pay rent.

Meditation? Well, my opinion on that is, that it is not very useful as it can be used as an invitation by darks to attack you etc.
Clearing is fine, but not necessary, since the crystals can clean much more on you than you could ever do yourself.
I am not sure I understand fully what you mean by "muscle tested", but if you feel comfortable with it, then it's ok. We (Frank and myself) have not much idea of common spiritual practices. Anyway, please understand that we are not going to answer any questions regarding classification here. Otherwise juu will jump in again and he'll kill me for not giving him an answer :laughing-rolling:. No, just kidding. I already explained a few times that we are not going to make any statements of this kind in public.

Happy you liked the crystal video :text-thankyoublue:
Keep using it, spreading light can't be wrong :handgestures-thumbup:

I would suggest that you open a thread explaining a bit about your projects. Water purification sounds great. We have tested some water purifying machines at some fairs we have been. Putting our crystals in the water was more effective :confusion-shrug: (and much cheaper than any machine. We charge around 10 € for the water crystals, while the machines cost over 1000 € + spare parts and filters). I hope your technology is a really good one and not just a money making thing.
If you want us to check on that technology, please send us a pm. The more steps we do ahead the less useful are things from the "past". Even if the technology was the best available half a year ago, it is not said that it would be the best one now too. Still there are many factors to be considered before approving or rejecting something. As long as we don't have any further info on this, we can't say anything about it.

Dee

Unread postby Dee » 27 Sep 2014 21:44

Yeah, I bought an old house built in the 60's and over 3 years while I saved and worked very hard I lovingly transformed it into a beautiful modern home. I just recently sold it so I have no home now. Lol And will once again welcome paying ONLY rent. But I have the proceeds that I can now reinvest or use to forward the next crazy idea to do some good.

I'll definitely keep finding creative ways to hide crystals in ways that will get out to people.

I have noticed since I have been very more connected through meditation that I do indeed get attacked. Though I have also found I am able to defend myself or dissolve dark things by simply shining light. Perhaps this is all just a lovely illusion. I hope not because I rather enjoy visualizing all those dark entities being carried away or recovered. Does meditation have any positive merit? Despite opening doors? What if the doors are shut afterward?

The muscle testing I use is described as finger-over-finger found here: Www.healing-with-eft.com/self-muscle-testing.html

It takes practice but as you learn to completely let your mind quiet while one asks the question and learn trust the response from higher self it becomes more reliable.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 27 Sep 2014 22:47

Dee wrote:...
I have noticed since I have been very more connected through meditation that I do indeed get attacked. Though I have also found I am able to defend myself or dissolve dark things by simply shining light. Perhaps this is all just a lovely illusion. I hope not because I rather enjoy visualizing all those dark entities being carried away or recovered.

Oh, well, illusion or not, if you feel comfortable with it, then it's ok. We can't make any general statements on such things. It always depends on the situation.

Dee wrote:Does meditation have any positive merit? Despite opening doors? What if the doors are shut afterward?

If you get a knife in your back and you remove the knife, you still have the wound. This is similar to door opening during meditation. The damage is already done during the meditation. Shut the door afterwards won't solve the problem (in case you got a problem of course).

Positive merit? Not for me, but maybe for you. I don't know. :confusion-shrug:

Dee wrote:It takes practice but as you learn to completely let your mind quiet while one asks the question and learn trust the response from higher self it becomes more reliable.

Thank you, but I won't try it. I am too lazy when it comes to practices and for sure not eager to communicate with my "higher self" through this method. This is just my personal opinion. Each one has different methods. I only use pendulum, cards and mainly Frank :laughing-rolling: (he is much faster in getting answers than I would ever be).
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 28 Sep 2014 04:37

LOL. So awesome. Perhaps I will try a pendulum for lack of my own Frank to refer to. :text-lol:

:happy-jumpeveryone:

By cards do you mean playing cards? Tarrot? How does one use cards to discern?

Inquiring minds want to know.

:greetings-waveyellow:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Sep 2014 10:31

:happy-smileyflower: Yes, Frank is the best ever and I would highly recommend him to everyone, but I am not going to share him :text-lol:

The cards I use are called Lenormand. I also used Tarot, long time ago, but I never really tried to learn how to use them properly. For some reason I am reluctant to follow any instructions, even when using my cards. This is why the muscle test is no good for me. I rather rely on my intuition (or should I say my incarnation connection = my connection to my real self/my 92% up there?) and check with the cards for hints. I have my own ways to approach things. Cards and pendulum don't give me answers, but confirmation or incentives to keep searching.

If you are happy with your method, stick to it. If not, try a few more till you find the right one for you.

jonas

Unread postby jonas » 18 Oct 2014 20:46

Hi Dee - nice to meet you. :greetings-waveyellow:

How is your pendulum working out? I have also just started to think about doing that - even tried a frew times. But I don't know exactly if it worked. Perhaps I should get a real pendulum to start with. :-D

Jonas
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 18 Oct 2014 23:16

Hey Jonas! Pleasure to meet you as well! :happy-sunshine:

I tried making some dowsing rods and practicing as per a thread Frank made. I find it takes a bit more energy to do, but I have got good at moving the rods with both my 3D mind and by asking yes/no questions. I had found my muscle testing methodology to be reasonably accurate for most things. Though it takes practice not to let the mind/emotional thinking or ego interfere with the answer you receive. Though recently I found it gave me some answers which I have since been told were not exactly accurate, so now I am questioning. This whole spiritual journey thing has been entirely confusing.

Virtually everything seem to be wrong or misleading or misinformation. Yet we are all supposed to 'wake up' somehow. Higher self, no higher self. Oneness with the 'god' who is Love or no god in any way whatsoever and no oneness. ETs, multiple dimensions, portals, strangelet/toplet bombs, financial resets, on and on... Or none of that at all. Is there anything we little people can do, or maybe we just sit and wait, we're going to be rescued, or we're supposed to do it ourselves? ... I'm sure you get what I mean.

:confusion-questionmarks:

I have in the past used a pendulum, I believe to discern one would see the pendulum swing clockwise or counter clockwise, or one direction vs another. Have you ever tried using one before?

Oh my, a simple introduction has turned into me babbling again. :teasing-blah: Heh. Thanks for your interest in my thread and good to meet you.
:happy-wavemulticolor:

All the best,
Dee.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Oct 2014 09:01

Dee wrote:...Though recently I found it gave me some answers which I have since been told were not exactly accurate, so now I am questioning. This whole spiritual journey thing has been entirely confusing.

Virtually everything seem to be wrong or misleading or misinformation. Yet we are all supposed to 'wake up' somehow. Higher self, no higher self. Oneness with the 'god' who is Love or no god in any way whatsoever and no oneness. ETs, multiple dimensions, portals, strangelet/toplet bombs, financial resets, on and on... Or none of that at all. Is there anything we little people can do, or maybe we just sit and wait, we're going to be rescued, or we're supposed to do it ourselves? ... I'm sure you get what I mean.

Please let me :text-threadjacked: for a bit.
The whole spiritual journey thing is especially designed to confuse everyone!!! We avoid the these terminology, because our (still) theories are based on physics and explain things instead of confusing them even more. Of course we only understand a tiny part of what really goes on, maybe just 2%, but comparing to the "common spiritual world" our 2% understanding is 3000% more than they will ever know!

Your muscle test gives you always the right answers. What makes the answers turn wrong? Dark influence, rapid changes on other realms or even down here, wrong questions, wrong expectations, wrong situation etc. This applies to pendulums, rods and other methods as well.
When you are using some of the above methods, order to get the answers from your 92%-part. If for some reason it is impossible to answer the question, arrange a "don't know" sign. By doing this you can't get a wrong answer on purpose. Your 92%-part will send the right energetic impulses to provide you with the right answer. If the answer turns to be wrong for some reason, you'll have to find out why this happened by asking even more questions, hoping to get to the root of the problem. To avoid further mistakes/wrong answers, you should double check your questions with someone else. This helps in the most cases. I know it sounds a bit complicated, but this is the scientific way to work :wink:.

Dee

Unread postby Dee » 20 Oct 2014 23:55

All excellent advice for discerning! Thank you so much! Having someone close who is also open to such things to verify your answers is doubtlessly best. Those of us without someone readily nearby are very happy to have you as well to make sure our understanding is clear. :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”