Who am I?

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
Nuross

Who am I?

Unread postby Nuross » 10 Feb 2014 09:42

...was the question pushing me whole my life to seek the truth. I could never be comforted by limited definitions of 3D reality no matter how I tried to adapt, and be part of the wicked games I bitterly experienced here, although I allways tried to have a good time anyway. :wink: I allways knew there must be something more, probably like most of you, looking for the answers at wrong places, where sweet attractive half-truths were offered through religions, healing methods, new-age stuff, getting myself many times trapped by dark, of course. I had a hard times to get rid of these "truths", realizing they were numbing my integrity by countless layers of mufflers even more as I was before. Some of these stuff were really heavy black magic, I realized later. Tired, exhausted and disappointed, I had to stop with everything, and only concentrate on my 3D life, what at least felt "better" for a while.

In my 3D world I was educated as a teacher, professor of fine arts, what was only partly realized, because I got this job only occasionally, and if I had luck, sometimes I got some other different jobs at least to keep myself going on. But my best friend who allways helped me to keep in touch with my soul was playing music since my early youth. I'm self-tought drummer, and have some rock'n'roll history behind as well.
:obscene-drinkingcheers:

But the call of truth never stopped. I needed to have some harder kicks in 3D to find out something is wrong in this world. About 10 years ago I had a strong vivid vision in my dreams, that I'm a part of a group, dressed up like some future soldiers. We were cleaning this world from some kind of nasty smelly toxic chemical slime from population who were laying down unconscious or more than half-death. I saw many people I knew there. Probably these were their astral bodies.

At that time I heard first time for the 2012 ascension, and in last few years came closer to the conspiracy, aliens, and lightwork topics, which of course were again mostly imposed by the dark, and got fried by few cheaters-teachers as well again.
:scared-shocked:
What really started to help me to keep myself together, and neutralize a lot of negative invisible influences, which I couldn't understand yet, was using orgone devices, orgonites, which I later started to produce myself and still do, and getting better in it. :happy-sunshine:

So, this was my many times around longer path to here, what really makes me feel who I am.
I'm really glad to meet you, guys!
:romance-grouphug:

Nu
Δύναμις

Re: Who am I?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Feb 2014 13:53

:happy-jumpeveryone: :text-welcomeconfetti: dear Nuross :happy-jumpeveryone:

and thank you for sharing! We are happy to have members in this forum like yourself.

Please keep sharing your inspiring thoughts! I am sure this will give a few readers out there the necessary kick to find their own way.

róbert

Unread postby róbert » 10 Feb 2014 14:11

Welcome Nuross! :text-welcomeconfetti:
Thank you for your great introduction! :handgestures-thumbup: I liked it a lot, and really appreciated that you shared your story with us.

I think that now you are in the perfect place.
Here everybody has the same goals that you have. So you are not alone. And with your contribution, will be easier to make this job done. :romance-grouphug:
Nuross

Unread postby Nuross » 11 Feb 2014 09:11

Thank you for kind welcome & fireworks Δύναμις and Róbert!
:happy-jumpeveryone:

Yes, I think we can and should exchange many things here which can support our existence and work in realities we share and experience to encourage and keep us going on. We have much responsibility and duties to act on more levels at the same time what isn't easy, and I think everybody of us has own experiences to share who can help us to maintain inner balance to not give up and to understand what to do when we have hard times.
I have plenty topics and ideas to share and discuss with you which need some overviews from different points of views and levels, and I'm happy I found a good place to do it!

See you here!

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”