A few things about me

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
róbert

A few things about me

Unread postby róbert » 18 Jan 2014 16:42

Greetings,

My names's Róbert, and I'm from Hungary.
I'm 23, so it's possibile that right now I'm one of the youngest members of this forum.
But obviously, it's not the age that counts:)

I became interested in spirituality 2-3 years ago, when this ”2012 crazyness” started.
At the beginning I red a lot of ”spiritual” writings about ascension, extraterrestrials etc.
After that I became a Cobra and an oneness fan. I guess until this point it's a tipical story .
Then at beginning of 2013 I red on Cobra's blog some interesting comments,and due to them I ended up here.
I will not lie: it was a big shock for me to read the articles of the Wiki and the topics on the forum of this website. But at the same time, I felt a little bit of fresh air here. I understood that we are in a trap here, and there is NO god, it's only an invention to make people stupid slaves. And I red a lot of other interesting things too. So I was only a follower, a reader. But after that I had a lot of things to do, and became distracted and totally forget this site, and what I got to know. But now I'm here again. I don't wanna be a follower anymore, but an active member of this very sympathic comunity. :)

I was always a ”strange” person, an observer, an outsider. I'm a rebel, and I always questioned a lot of ”persistent ideas” wich are part of our current society. It was really disappointing to see that how ”holy” certain things are. In the past I had a lot of emotional problems, but right now, my situation is way better than it was for example 4-5 years ago. I always had the feeling of being more mature and more serious than the other youngsters of my age. Now I'm try to find the balance between emotions and rational thinking, solve my emotional issues, destroy my old beliefs wich are limiting me, be the master of myself, and be really free, by doing all the things wich I wanna do, but without harming the others. I wanna accept the responsability. If my life is a car, I wanna be the driver of that car. I wanna find myself, get to know my role and what I really am, because I know that I'm not so miserable that I think when I'm having hard times.
I feel that I could be one of the ”shining comets” of the universe, if I will be able to destroy that wall of fear and shame wich holds me back from experiencing and accomplishing great things. But there's a problem: I'm not sure if I need to develop, or just act following that little light deep inside of me, wich sometimes makes everything more easier and so natural? Hopefully I will find the answer to this question sooner than later.

I can honestly say, that I'm one of those people that wanna make the next step, and be courageous, even if this will be very difficult. I wanna create positvity, and help the others to overcome their difficulties, and be aware of the fact that they're much more than they think or they expect.
I really like this forum, because it encourages me when I'm having bad times. I like the balance between common sense and emotions here. It seems very natural to me.
I hope that I can give my contribution to our ”Go Home” project by sharing my emotions, thoughts, and having interesting conversations here.

Sorry, if I wrote too much. And sorry for my english, but it's not so good :)

Have a nice day! :)
Δύναμις

Re: A few things about me

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Jan 2014 20:48

:text-goodpost: dear Róbert!

:text-welcomeconfetti: Nice to have you around!
Thank you for your great introduction and also for sharing your thoughts with us!

I am sure that not only you can be, but that you already ARE one of the shining comets in the universe. A young but very powerful one that is about to find his own way through this trap and give others a hand to find out of it too. It's going to be hard, but please keep it up :handgestures-thumbup:!

:romance-grouphug:
arne.fischer

Re: The Pituitary Gland and the Hair

Unread postby arne.fischer » 19 Jan 2014 11:21

Hey Ròbert,

great to have you here !!!
róbert

Unread postby róbert » 19 Jan 2014 13:49

Δύναμις , arne. fischer, thank you for your warm welcome ! :romance-grouphug:

Anyway, I will keep it up.
The determination and the will is here. I just need more courage and self-confidence.
But in these days I often think that I'm closer to accomplish my goals then I realize.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 May 2014 22:31

Róbert, your post rang a lot of bells for me. I have nothing to add, just that I love and understand you with my whole heart!
róbert

Unread postby róbert » 24 May 2014 21:33

Thank you very much for the encouraging words! :romance-grouphug:
It's really good to see that I'm not alone with this type of thoughts. :smile:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 25 May 2014 06:54

start from proof it how shining a comet you can be in the forum, from now onwards :text-lol:

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”