Hi!

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
jonas

Hi!

Unread postby jonas » 10 Jan 2014 15:22

Greetings,

I am a 37 year old from Sweden. As a person I guess I have always been kinda of non-competitive (I like improving myself but is generally not motivated to 'win' relative to someone else etc.) About 5 years ago I started to get interested in the mechanics of money, banking and the financial system.

I started to work in the periphery of the financial business and I suppose that doing that made it more noticable to me that something central to our society is wrong. Prior to this I was mostly kindo of figuring that 'things just don't work as they should' but not that there was specific forces that cause this 'malfunctions'.

However, interest in the mechanics of the monetary system spread to to history - 20th century history by trying to understand where our existing institutions stemmed from (League of Nations/UN, Bretton Woods, IMF etc.) and then backwards in time to the time of trade domination by Venice (also involving the Vatican, reformation, Jesuit order, Freemasonry etc.)

During the last 2 years this interest in 'trying to find out how things work' has led into more spiritual areas. Among other I have looked into Metu Neter (first time I considered meditation), Walter Russell, Bashar... and among these I have various websites discussing lightworkers, ascension, densities, etc. While I like the first three mentioned - generally, I have often get a bad feeling when I come across a lot of the discussions about 'lightworking and ascension' on internet websites. I have not identified exactly why this is but perhaps it is simply because in some of the places where this is being discussed their particular does not feel exactly true to me.

What initially caught my interest was Hamourapi2012's post on Cobra's blog (yes, I suppose I am another new member coming from Cobra's blog :) and then also specifically the idea that the individual is a an evolution from oneness. I.e. although I am all for working together and focusing on 'service for others' - I never particularly liked the idea that the goal of my consciousness was to somehow be 'swallowed' up by a larger part. At least not in the way that some of the sites present the idea. Your description that 'the base soul retain full identity' while evolving feels more natural for me to accept.

As of today - I am still searching and I can identify with a few of the other posts on this forum; that it is not always easy to just search and search and search without getting substantial feedback that show that what you are doing is he rights thing in the right direction. Especially with all the disinformation that is out there.

A friend of mine told me at one time that I have a **** soul - which not one of those souls listed in your wiki. Possibly in relation to being a wanderer - I don't know if that is possible? Anyways, i will continue to search for more understanding on purpose and contribution - and while doing that try to live a good life.

Cheers and thank you for doing this site!
Last edited by jonas on 10 Jan 2014 23:47, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Re: Hi!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Jan 2014 15:34

:text-welcomeconfetti: Jonas

and many thanks for your great and informative introduction! Nice to see/read what people that visit our forum and dare to register think/believe.
I guess we didn't scare you enough to keep you from "outing yourself" :laughing-rolling:. I mean you are more than aware of the fact that you are not like the other "lightworkers" and that you don't really buy into what the "spiritual world" is selling. You don't seem to be a follower and I really appreciate that :happy-smileyflower:.

:romance-grouphug:
arne.fischer

Unread postby arne.fischer » 10 Jan 2014 17:34

Hi Jonas,

how Great that you are here !

Greetz,

Arne
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 10 Jan 2014 23:38

Hey Arne and Δύναμις,

Thank you very much for the welcoming - I think it is great that you are here to! I loved reading your other posts.

I don't think I know it really - what it is that defines a 'lightworker'. Perhaps it is something that applies to all people that are actively trying to bring more unconditional love and caring into this world through acts of balanced selflessness and giving? In any case, I am fascinated by the spiritual/non-3D physical experiences that some of you are describing. Personally, I don't think I have been able to communicate clearly with the higher aspects of my person yet - not in such a way that some of you describes. I appreciate very much your sharing of thoughts and experiences. I will try to understand and learn from you so that - hopefully - some day I will 'know' as well. :) Thank you!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Jan 2014 00:10

jonas wrote:Hey Arne and Δύναμις,

Thank you very much for the welcoming - I think it is great that you are here to! I loved reading your other posts.

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-kisscheek:

jonas wrote:I don't think I know it really - what it is that defines a 'lightworker'. Perhaps it is something that applies to all people that are actively trying to bring more unconditional love and caring into this world through acts of balanced selflessness and giving?

Hmmm... have you ever met a "lightworker" practicing unconditional love? (I don't mean sex in this case, I mean honest, pure love and nothing else). I wish I had, but I think there are not many of them around. To be able to give unconditional love you have to kill your own ego. Most of us/especially the so-called "lightworkers" are not able or not willing to do so. Besides of this the word love has been totally misused by the darks and it almost advanced to a new deity, to a new kind of religion. Religion demands slaves only and not free thinking beings - like us. I suppose the proper word for what we call love nowadays is harmony, because harmony is much more than love and can't be understood in two ways like the word love.

I would like to give you a definition for "lightworker" but I can't. When I sometimes read what they claim to be or to do in other forums, I just laugh and go away. Because most of them try to solve their own problems by belonging to a community. They are aching for acceptance and for being someone special. This is not what I would call selfishness. Many "lightworkers" find their own satisfaction in doing things for others. This isn't the right way either. There has to be a golden mean, but it is very-very difficult to find it.

Btw. we prefer to be called light beings than "lightworkers". We are not working for anyone but for ourselves and for the sake of all. We are not perfect, we try to learn from our own mistakes and make things better for everyone. We claim to be fair but not infallible. :happy-sunshine:
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 11 Jan 2014 03:11

Hi Jonas, and everyone else here

Lightworkers!?

I dont like to use that word. And I never think of someone to be or not lightworkers. Just think thatsomeone is more or less influenced, awaked, etc.

And thise who call themself lightworkers, im not sure what they are.

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”