Namastè brothers & sisters

Feel free to introduce yourself here if you wish.
arne.fischer

Namastè brothers & sisters

Unread postby arne.fischer » 10 Jan 2014 03:19

Hi out there,

my name is Arne and i'm a 42 year old male from germany. I work as a yoga teacher in my own yoga school in Meppen near the border to the netherlands.
My parents told me that i was a very happy baby, i was smiling and shining all day long.
But at the age of 3 something changed. Since then i became an outsider. I was very often alone in my own world, my family didn't understand me any more and i had problems with beeing a correct member of society.
On the other hand i already had a strong will and a strong desire for justice. Although i was born into a male body, my female aspects were very strong from the beginning. So i was always the guy to whom the people came for emotional healing. My first profession is Sport Therapist and i'm also a Reiki Master and Theta Healing Practitioner.
Since the middle of the 90s i'm on my own "awakening" path and all i can say is that it's a very lonely and painful path. The more i read and hear the more i see that i don't know and understand anything at all.
Right now i'm very very tired and depressed and without hope that this slavery and manipulation will ever end.
And i still don't know where or how to find the answer to the most important questions :

- WHO AM I ?
- WHY AM I HERE ?
- HOW CAN I BE FREE ?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Namastè brothers & sisters

Unread postby Frank » 10 Jan 2014 11:42

Hello Arne,

welcome here.

You can find your answers sooner or later here, but to be honest, this will cause more pain again.

It will for sure be difficult for you to understand us, because we use very different mind models that "common spiritual world", and very different terms. But there are some of us who had similar background to you, and I think they can give you the needed informations to build a bridge for you.

I am not the best bridge builder, I am more the cleaner, I prefer to break all old down and to make new... :-D

This is why many people consider me a bit rude sometimes....
arne.fischer

Unread postby arne.fischer » 10 Jan 2014 14:05

Hi Theresa,

thanx for your words. I'm very grateful that this forum exists and for me it's no problem to hear some rude comments sometimes because sometimes one needs the truth as a slap into the face.

What's so frustating for me is the fact that my head is full of disinfo and crap and at the same time i suffer when i see the pain, chaos and slavery on this planet and in my personal life.

But how can i be free from all of this when i don't know who or what i am in the first place........
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Jan 2014 14:48

arne.fischer wrote:
What's so frustating for me is the fact that my head is full of disinfo and crap and at the same time i suffer when i see the pain, chaos and slavery on this planet and in my personal life.

But how can i be free from all of this when i don't know who or what i am in the first place........

Hi Arne and :text-welcomeconfetti:

I understand fully what you mean and believe me, we all feel the pain and the desperation (especially the ones of us that can't pay the bills to survive), BUT... We have to learn to close our eyes and don't let those feelings take us over. We need to stay rational, to be able to help ourselves and the others. There is no way to help if you get lost yourself. Letting those feelings come through to you causes much desperation and selfpity, which therefore increases the negative energies around us. We don't need that. We can only help if we keep calm and think rationally instead let our emotions get hold of us.

You are on a good path, keep it up :handgestures-thumbup:!
arne.fischer

Unread postby arne.fischer » 10 Jan 2014 17:18

Hey Δύναμις,

Thank you for your words......
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 11 Jan 2014 03:17

Hi Arne

Good to meet you here

Return to “Who are you? - PUBLIC”